İ'm a 18 year old know-it-all Muslim. Ask me anything!

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Too much trouble? So this thing you worship forgives the same sin over and over again, eh, or is repeated beheading and murdering of innocent people okay with it?
Tell me what was the way before Christ? Or are you mocking God?

Shall I judge Christianity on the actions of Hitler, who advertised his Christian credentials?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
You stated "Under the law of God it is perfectly acceptable to marry your daughter after she reaches puberty and to consummate the marriage then." I don't see permission for men to marry their daughters or any of their immediate relatives and just so you understand completely, Scripture is the Word of God....the quran isn't.
Heh? Forgive my English. When I said "marry your daughter" I didn't mean it actively but passively. Like this : Zechariah married his adopted daughter Mary to Joseph. Forgive me. Thank you

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
You've just called Yeshua demonic. You've just called the Father demonic. You've just called Ruach HaKodesh demonic.

Yeshua never made that claim, nor did Paul.
"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished." Matthew 5:18

"But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets. I have hope in God, which they themselves also accept, that there will be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust." Acts 24:14-15

Where you are is in pagan zone, acknowledging a god of Mohammad's contrivance. Try the faith of Yeshua, the Son of the One True God of Israel.
So the law is still intact? Does this fact change from Christian to Christian?

I

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Not in the least and certainly not after reading Daniel 3:24-25. Why should I be suspicious of the One True God of Israel? God didn't hide it. “ 'But what about you?' he asked. 'Who do you say I am?' Simon Peter answered, 'You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.' Jesus replied, 'Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.' " Matthew 16:15-17

Oh, I'm completely aware of Constantine's pagan influences on the faith of Yeshua.

Try again. Muslims believe that Yeshua was a messiah, not THE MESSIAH, the One by Whom ALL may obtain salvation. "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

The God of Israel cares about Gentiles. I could care less what your god thinks. The God of Israel allowed Gentiles to become part of the Nation of Israel if they accepted and worshiped Him only. He made provision for them in His Law.

There is no difference. In Yeshua there is no Jew or Gentile. All believers in the God of Israel and Yeshua are members of the Body of Yeshua.

Nope.

Okay so why don't the Jews of modern Israel accept Yeshua as son of God?

Because it wasnt mentioned anywhere in the OT that God would send his Son to earth. I don't care what the Gospels say in this issue but the Tanach doesn't say anything about the Trinity and doesn't say anything about a son.

Jesus is THE messiah. No son of Israel would be saved except through him.

Yes my God, the Rabb of All creation who happens to be your LORD too doesn't require a change in nationality of his believers. He has send down prophets to all people from among them.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
That's not accurate but is also something many Christians and Jews refuse to accept. From the very first few sentences the Bible shows that God is One in Three Persons. Gen 1:1-2 says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters." I don't have the Hebrew words handy but both the plural form (Gods) and the singular (He) is used here. And there are many other similar such reference throughout the Torah and other books. Probably the vast majority of Christians believe Genesis 3:15 is speaking of Jesus when it says, "And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”

I'd also like to say that you are a great sport regarding some of the stupid questions some have posted here.

Don't like it when other Christians think that you are talking a Satan as an ally when you agree with me on something.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Have you guys gotten to the part where you realize how much you have in common?:noid:

Because once you do, we're all done for.

You want the. Same. Horrible. Things.

john w

Hall of Fame
"As to you. If I had you by gunpoint I would kill you. Not because Islam demands the death of all Muhammad-deniers. But because your questions annoy me. Unfortunately I am serious."-Brick to musterion

"Dem's fightin' words," Brick. How about we meet at the OK Corral, to settle this, as I've fought much meaner, younger, and bigger chicks, than you. I choose spitballs, as the weapon of choice. Are we on?

6days

Repentance said:
The Injil may not be these gospels in the original form but an earlier document which they use as a source. All the abstract concepts that were not mere events (like the Son of God doctrine, original sin, lamb of sacrifice) couldn't be verified firsthand from witnesses because these are mere concepts and not events.

The Injil may not be in these gospels?

The Qu'ran tells you "It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong),"

So... if you believe that Allah sent the Gospel / Injil...
And you believe the Qu'ran which says "there is none that can alter the words (and decrees) of Allah"...
Then how can you believe our gospel is corrupted?

Neither Muhammad nor the Qu'ran seems to criticize the gospel. In fact the Quran speaks highly of it.

We have thousands of manuscripts of the Gospel that existed hundreds of years before Muhammad. So. it seems Muslims are being inconsistent interpreting the Qu'ran.

Would you agree that the Qu'ran does not say the Injil has been corrupted?

IMJerusha

Tell me what was the way before Christ? Or are you mocking God?

The way before Yeshua, most certainly not Islam, was the Grace of God through faith and obedience to the Law.

Shall I judge Christianity on the actions of Hitler, who advertised his Christian credentials?

Christianity is advertised by the fruit of Ruach HaKodesh. Did we see any fruit in Hitler? And the last Hitler I saw had his arm wrapped around James Foley's neck. The first Hitler has his reward and the last Hitler I saw will get his, too. Sadly, it won't have anything to do with virgins or wine. Virgins and wine....really?

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Okay so why don't the Jews of modern Israel accept Yeshua as son of God?
They've been given the choice just as you have.
Because it wasnt mentioned anywhere in the OT that God would send his Son to earth. I don't care what the Gospels say in this issue but the Tanach doesn't say anything about the Trinity and doesn't say anything about a son.
Really, try again.

"I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee." -- Psalm 2:7

"Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him." -- Psalm 2:12

"Let us oppress the poor just man, and not spare the widow, nor honour the ancient grey hairs of the aged. But let our strength be the law of justice: for that which is feeble, is found to be nothing worth. Let us therefore lie in wait for the just, because he is not for our turn, and he is contrary to our doings, and upbraideth us with transgressions of the law, and divulgeth against us the sins of our way of life. He boasteth that he hath the knowledge of God, and calleth himself the son of God. He is become a censurer of our thoughts. He is grievous unto us, even to behold: for his life is not like other men's, and his ways are very different. We are esteemed by him as triflers, and he abstaineth from our ways as from filthiness, and he preferreth the latter end of the just, and glorieth that he hath God for his father. Let us see then if his words be true, and let us prove what shall happen to him, and we shall know what his end shall be. For if he be the true son of God, he will defend him, and will deliver him from the hands of his enemies. Let us examine him by outrages and tortures, that we may know his meekness and try his patience. Let us condemn him to a most shameful death: for there shall be respect had unto him by his words." Wisdom 2:10-20

"When your days are complete and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your descendant after you, who will come forth from you, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be a father to him and he will be a son to Me; when he commits iniquity, I will correct him with the rod of men and the strokes of the sons of men, but My loving kindness shall not depart from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you. Your house and your kingdom shall endure before Me forever; your throne shall be established forever.” -- 2 Samuel 7:12-16

"Who has ascended into heaven and descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has wrapped the waters in His garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name or His son's name? Surely you know!" -- Proverbs 30:4

Isaiah 7:14 and Isaiah 9:6. Yeah I think there's enough mention in the Tanakh.
Jesus is THE Messiah.
But that is not what Muslims believe.
No son of Israel would be saved except through him.
And yet there stood Moses and Elijah beside Yeshua on the mount. Huh, imagine that!
Yes my God, the Rabb of All creation who happens to be your LORD too
Oh, :nono: Yours is NOT the One True God of Israel. Islam spits on the gift of Grace of the One True God of Israel.
doesn't require a change in nationality of his believers.
Actually, His believers (believers in Yeshua) are adopted by God and so become His One eternal Nation.
He has send down prophets to all people from among them.
He didn't send Muhammad, dude! Muhammad contrived his god and chose himself as its prophet.

IMJerusha

So the law is still intact? Does this fact change from Christian to Christian?

It shouldn't be considering Yeshua stated it would remain intact until heaven and earth pass away. The fact that He fulfilled certain aspects of the Law and took away the curse of the Law by no means changes what He has written on our hearts or what the Ruach leads us in.

IMJerusha

Heh? Forgive my English. When I said "marry your daughter" I didn't mean it actively but passively. Like this : Zechariah married his adopted daughter Mary to Joseph. Forgive me. Thank you

Your English is good enough to know the difference between active and passive voice just as your English is good enough to know that Mary/Miriam was never Zechariah's adopted daughter. You ask forgiveness out of one side of your mouth and speak Muhammad's falsehood out of the other side.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Your English is good enough to know the difference between active and passive voice just as your English is good enough to know that Mary/Miriam was never Zechariah's adopted daughter. You ask forgiveness out of one side of your mouth and speak Muhammad's falsehood out of the other side.
Zechariah was her guardian and he won her guardianship by lottery. In time there would be historical evidence for this. Don't worry

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
It shouldn't be considering Yeshua stated it would remain intact until heaven and earth pass away. The fact that He fulfilled certain aspects of the Law and took away the curse of the Law by no means changes what He has written on our hearts or what the Ruach leads us in.
So what about those who believe that the law has been abolished - done away with for good. They are free to be homosexuals and abuse children , aren't they? So Messianic Jews believe that the law still holds but all sins have been already forgiven by the blood sacrifice of Christ?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Have you guys gotten to the part where you realize how much you have in common?:noid:

Because once you do, we're all done for.

You want the. Same. Horrible. Things.
Shhh.

After your death the lord of darkness shall envelope you and you shall forget yourself. God shall forget you. Brace thyself for the darkness.

Darkness........

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
The way before Yeshua, most certainly not Islam, was the Grace of God through faith and obedience to the Law.

That is Islam.

Christianity is advertised by the fruit of Ruach HaKodesh. Did we see any fruit in Hitler? And the last Hitler I saw had his arm wrapped around James Foley's neck. The first Hitler has his reward and the last Hitler I saw will get his, too. Sadly, it won't have anything to do with virgins or wine. Virgins and wine....really?

This was all prophesised to take place at the end of days. They are to Islam as Hitler is to Christianity.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
The Injil may not be in these gospels?

The Qu'ran tells you "It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong),"

So... if you believe that Allah sent the Gospel / Injil...
And you believe the Qu'ran which says "there is none that can alter the words (and decrees) of Allah"...
Then how can you believe our gospel is corrupted?

Neither Muhammad nor the Qu'ran seems to criticize the gospel. In fact the Quran speaks highly of it.

We have thousands of manuscripts of the Gospel that existed hundreds of years before Muhammad. So. it seems Muslims are being inconsistent interpreting the Qu'ran.

Would you agree that the Qu'ran does not say the Injil has been corrupted?
The Injil has not been corrupted but the Bible does not have the complete Injil.

There is evidence in the ahadith that this is so. Ibn Abbas who was a Sahabi of the Prophet used to warn against reading what is from the hands of the people of the Scripture. The Prophet asked us not to believe or disbelieve in what the people of the Scripture would tell us.

Anyway what is fact is that the writings of St. Paul is not the Injil. The Quran states that the people of the Scripture follow a lot of conjecture. Surely their Bible is the source of their conjecture?