İ'm a 18 year old know-it-all Muslim. Ask me anything!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
This is how you justify the violence against evil the early Israelites that was commanded by God had to do? Modern day Jihadists are no more wrong that you are. How could God be unfair as to leave ages go by before even talking about His Son? The Jews before him had no sacrifice to remove all of their sins and be free.

God would not burden a soul with more that it can bare.

Valid point.
I can see where the armies of Israel could fall prey to a vengeance mindset. However I read that the Holy Spirit did not indwell the Old Testament saint. He only came upon them and left them. This is not the case with the nt believer. We are indwelt forever according to scripture.

But I accept your observation with my own which goes back to my point about the Law. The Law could not produce righteousness.
It said to love the stranger but did not give the power to do that. Thus perhaps you are right comparing vengeance against evil doers.

But I have that power now and I love my enemies.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Valid point.
I can see where the armies of Israel could fall prey to a vengeance mindset. However I read that the Holy Spirit did not indwell the Old Testament saint. He only came upon them and left them. This is not the case with the nt believer. We are indwelt forever according to scripture.

But I accept your observation with my own which goes back to my point about the Law. The Law could not produce righteousness.
It said to love the stranger but did not give the power to do that. Thus perhaps you are right comparing vengeance against evil doers.

But I have that power now and I love my enemies.

God does not do mistakes and He would not command righteousness knowing fully that we are incapable of it . The law is God's way and I won't accept a change in God's way.

It does no good for me to rationalise a change in God's ways

IMJerusha

Amen to that my Sister. But consider that there are many with ears to hear therefore more than one variety of the message may be required to reach a variety of hearers?

By that you mean denominational variety?....I think?

Hey, Sister, I don't care how one comes to Yeshua...the real Yeshua, if you understand my meaning.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
God does not do mistakes and He would not command righteousness knowing fully that we are incapable of it . The law is God's way and I won't accept a change in God's way.

It does no good for me to rationalise a change in God's ways

But we are not righteous or are we?

And if we are not righteous how long does it take to get righteous?

I think God commands righteousness but provides it thru grace and mercy apart from works according to scripture.

IMJerusha

The more you explain how Muslim societies of today are oppressive the more you prove the Islamic prophecies.

You need to understand something. There are no Islamic prophecies from your god. All prophecy came to man through the One True God of Israel. Whatever prophecy Islam has came through Muhammad's learning of the prophecy of the One True God of Israel along with his learning of Talmudic writings, a meteoric rock and interpretations which he meshed with other pagan faith information to establish his own kluge religion.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
But we are not righteous or are we?

And if we are not righteous how long does it take to get righteous?

I think God commands righteousness but provides it thru grace and mercy apart from works according to scripture.

God is well capable of forgiveness, mercy and grace without the need to spill innocent blood

IMJerusha

Born out of inferiority complex as a single digit minority in a forum filled with bullies and allies alike. Wanted to prove a point but did so poorly.

The only thing you have proven is what I and others have noted here at TOL; that Muslims can in no way claim to be believers in the One True God and certainly not in Yeshua. It is beyond comprehension to me that any group of peoples would try to uphold a pagan moon god as the One True God of Israel and drag Yeshua HaMashiach in the mud claiming love for Him. The God of Israel has always stated that you are always welcome to His love and He offers it freely but you can not obtain that and continue simultaneously in the worship of a false god.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
God is well capable of forgiveness, mercy and grace without the need to spill innocent blood

Your god wants you to sacrifice your life killing others, our God sacrificed Himself to save.

Our God reaches down to us, your god demands murderous sacrifice and then you cannot even know if you will be saved.

Your god is afraid of my God, thats why many of you remove the heads of those who wont worship him- thats why where Islam is prevalent - those who worship the real God are murdered. Thats the only way yours can look like it has any power.

IMJerusha

He has no love for those who rebel Him. That's why.

Or else he has a weird definition of "love".

You don't read Scripture well...Scripture being defined as the Word of the One True God of Israel. You are using man's definition of love, not God's. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Yeshua is the result of God's Love for ALL, even those who have rebelled. Man can not fathom the Love of God...or the Wrath of God.