İ'm a 18 year old know-it-all Muslim. Ask me anything!

whitestone

assalam 'alaykum ap se milker khushi huwi,,,,ek zaban kabhi bhi kafi nahin hoti,,,lol,,,allah ka fazal ho,,,,,lol,,,

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Jesus, Mary and Joseph? What the hell this you just say? So who bares the ****ing fault? The soul of that infant?

WLC always says that the Muslim God is not All-Loving. But this love is a whole different level.

Sorry for being angry
Adam

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The fruit of works based salvation is demonstrated in violence against evil.
Because humanity is moved by emotions from the created's viewpoint, the worker whether an Inquisitor or a Jihadist will take out their wrath on the wrong doer.
Yet we do not react to the same degree.
Because when we realize how lost we are and how much we have been forgiven we lack the guilty conscience of the religious zealot who according to God is filthy and has No righteousness at all, zero.

A holy God cannot lie to us and say our lack of righteousness becomes a percentage of righteousness because we try or repent..

The Believer will follow the law of Christ because he has confessed his condition. The opposite of righteousness is not less righteousness. The opposit of righteousness is No righteousness.

The opposite of faith is not less faith it is no faith.

Yeshua said even a mustard seed of faith can move mountains.

Faith in the substitutionary death burial and resurrection of Messiah plus nothing is the requirement of God for man in this dispensation.

If we place our trust in this we will not react to the sins of man in the way we have seen the religious workers react with be headings and tortures. Because we unlike they have had our sins removedby Messiah and we no longer are guilty by Him.

Selah

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Well YOU might be surprised by the growth of Atheism, we are not. Uh which Golden Islam age was that exactly?...Islam spread then the same way it is spreading now...terror.

Let us cut to the chase...are YOU saved? God is not interested in nations or religions whether Christian pagan or Islam...it is baloney.

It is YOUR soul that needs to be cleaned up, it is YOU who needs to flee from the wrath to come. If you are to be saved it is YOU who needs to come directly to God and receive eternal life.

What are you traversing land and sea for?...the need is right there wearing your shoes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

You know how patronising, condescending and preachy you seem to appear and how contagious these traits are

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
The fruit of works based salvation is demonstrated in violence against evil.
Because humanity is moved by emotions from the created's viewpoint, the worker whether an Inquisitor or a Jihadist will take out their wrath on the wrong doer.
Yet we do not react to the same degree.
Because when we realize how lost we are and how much we have been forgiven we lack the guilty conscience of the religious zealot who according to God is filthy and has No righteousness at all, zero.

A holy God cannot lie to us and say our lack of righteousness becomes a percentage of righteousness because we try or repent..

The Believer will follow the law of Christ because he has confessed his condition. The opposite of righteousness is not less righteousness. The opposit of righteousness is No righteousness.

The opposite of faith is not less faith it is no faith.

Yeshua said even a mustard seed of faith can move mountains.

Faith in the substitutionary death burial and resurrection of Messiah plus nothing is the requirement of God for man in this dispensation.

If we place our trust in this we will not react to the sins of man in the way we have seen the religious workers react with be headings and tortures. Because we unlike they have had our sins removedby Messiah and we no longer are guilty by Him.

Selah

This is how you justify the violence against evil the early Israelites that was commanded by God had to do? Modern day Jihadists are no more wrong that you are. How could God be unfair as to leave ages go by before even talking about His Son? The Jews before him had no sacrifice to remove all of their sins and be free.

God would not burden a soul with more that it can bare.

The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers.
All of them have believed in God and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers."
And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."
God does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned.
"Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred.
Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us.
Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people." (2:285-6)

bybee

What does that actually mean? That Hell is a lie?

That statement is meaningless and useless if you cannot explain what you mean by that statement.

I do not believe in eternal punishment.
God is the creator of life. He is, therefore, our Father. We know from our own experience that fathers love their children. How much greater, then, is that perfect Love which is our pattern to emulate?

Do not presume that I cannot explain myself. I was hoping that my statements would cause you to wonder and surmise as to their meaning. I had hoped that they would provoke thought in your mind.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
I do not believe in eternal punishment.
God is the creator of life. He is, therefore, our Father. We know from our own experience that fathers love their children. How much greater, then, is that perfect Love which is our pattern to emulate?

Do not presume that I cannot explain myself. I was hoping that my statements would cause you to wonder and surmise as to their meaning. I had hoped that they would provoke thought in your mind.

So why would He cause some of us to die an eternal death?

OCTOBER23

Repentance said,

At least the Muslim God is no hypocrite.
-------------------------------------------------

NO the muslim god is a Anti-semite who hates God's people the JEWS .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Religious War
"Our war with the descendants of the apes and pigs (i.e., Jews) is a war of religion and faith. Long Live Fatah!”
[PA TV (Fatah), Jan. 9, 2012]

This statement was made by the moderator at a Fatah event, and it highlights a dangerous trend by the PA and Fatah to define the conflict with Israel as an uncompromising religious war, mandated by Islam.

Indeed, Palestinian society has undergone a major shift towards fundamental Islam. In 2010, more than 98% of Palestinians surveyed said that religion plays an important role in their lives, while less than 1% considered religion not important.” [Ramallah Center for Human Rights Studies (RCHRS)]. 80% of Palestinians approved of hand amputations for theft, in a 2003 poll, while 50% thought this form of punishment should be implemented immediately, and 30% conditioned it on improved judicial conditions. [Bir Zeit Univ. Development Studies Program, Poll No.14, 2003]

An integral part of this Palestinian Islamization is the teaching that Islam is at war with Jews and Israel. Jews are said to be the enemy of Allah, and PA (Fatah) and Hamas religious and academic leaders alike have reiterated on numerous occasions, including as recently as January 2012 by the PA Mufti, the Islamic teaching that the Hour of Resurrection is dependent on the extermination of Jews:

PA Mufti Muhammad Hussein: “Palestine in its entirety is a revolution… continuing today, and until the End of Days. The reliable Hadith… says:
"The Hour [of Resurrection] will not come until you fight the Jews. The Jew will hide behind stones or trees. Then the stones or trees will call: 'Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.'”
[PA TV (Fatah), Jan. 9, 2012]

Thus, the murder of Jews becomes a prerequisite for and fulfillment of the Islamic ideal. In a 2011 poll, (by Israel Project) 73% of Palestinians said they “believe” the Islamic Hadith that preaches it is Islamic destiny to kill Jews wherever they are.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus, Mary and Joseph? What the hell this you just say? So who bares the ****ing fault? The soul of that infant?

WLC always says that the Muslim God is not All-Loving. But this love is a whole different level.

Sorry for being angry

You won't be here long if you can't live by the forum rules.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So why would He cause some of us to die an eternal death?

To separate them from those who actually bend their knee to His will and to protect them. Pretty evident the havoc sin causes in this world. Those who refuse to be obedient to God after seeing what sin causes, wont be allowed to continue their defiance and harm those who receive Gods will.

The same reason you would kick out a family member who was a threat to the others in the home.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
To separate them from those who actually bend their knee to His will and to protect them. Pretty evident the havoc sin causes in this world. Those who refuse to be obedient to God after seeing what sin causes, wont be allowed to continue their defiance and harm those who receive Gods will.

The same reason you would kick out a family member who was a threat to the others in the home.
That is only so if they lived on earth. Would they?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Some of you shall cease to be. It shall be your choice. :loser:
It is not one of my problems!
So God would kill us. At the the same time He loves us. How could He love something that does not exist and is not meant to be existing