ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenios

You need to read every post saint john w made today brewmammy. He is a legend; living.

PJ - His brilliance matters not a whit, nor does his legend...

And as long as he thinks he is speaking the way he does for the Glory of God, then neither does his living-ness...

With his level of spitting hatred and immaturity,
he has become what he accuses others of being...

I will pray for him, but he needs more than my prayers...

Arsenios

heir

TOL Subscriber
You need to ask this of a MADalist, not BrewMamma...

She is arguing that the Gospel of Paul is the same Gospel as the Gospel of Jesus Christ as ALL the Apostles preached...

Arsenios
It can't be since Paul's gospel was before a mystery and Paul tells us why. Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

brewmama

He says the "word of truth" is "Jesus" even though Paul defines it as "the gospel of your salvation" (Ephesians 1:13 KJV).

tet has replaced godrulz as the laughing stock of TOL.

Since they're both talking about Jesus, that kinda makes you the laughing stock...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And as long as he thinks he is speaking the way he does for the Glory of God

He doesn't.

He, and all the other Darby Followers only care about defending Darby's false teachings.

Notice how nasty they get when they can't.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus can "take away sins" any time that He wants with or without a cross.
Matthew 9:1-6 KJV
[1] And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city. [2] And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee. [3] And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth. [4] And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts? [5] For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk? [6] But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.​
simple, yet rejected by tet

Arsenios

Neither Peter nor Cornelius are memebrs of the BoC.
Paul is the first (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV).

Christ is the First...

Then His discipled Apostles...

Paul came along AFTER these...

He was a called Apostle, and discipled apostleship...

Arsenios

brewmama

It can't be since Paul's gospel was before a mystery and Paul tells us why. Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

You are like a broken record that never gives up no matter how wrong you are proven to be...

Neither one of those quotes has any kind of timeline in them making Paul the first.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ is the First...

Then His discipled Apostles...

Paul came along AFTER these...

He was a called Apostle, and discipled apostleship...

Arsenios

:thumb:

(1 Cor 15:23) But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Arsenios

Jesus can "take away sins" any time that He wants with or without a cross.

When the devil succeeds in a deception, he stops his predations, and we therein stop sinning, because demonic forces are no longer tempting us, because they have succeeded in diverting us from God...

This does NOT mean that Jesus has taken away our sins...

He can and does, and ONLY He can and does...

But absence of temptation does not necessarily mean He has...

Arsenios

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are like a broken record that never gives up no matter how wrong you are proven to be...

It get's even more sad for heir.

heir actually claims that the two groups of people (twain) that became one new man in Christ found in Ephesians were two groups of Gentiles.

Yes you heard that right. heir claims it was two groups of Gentiles.

In heir's desperate attempt to make her Bullingerism fit the Bible, heir has to make up all kinds of wild theories.

brewmama

No pope follower, "Jesus" is not the good news of your salvation! Why Christ died is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye ||keep in memory †what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

Riiiight, how does that in any way negate what I said?? Jesus most certainly is the good news of our salvation, and if you don't believe that, you shouldn't be calling yourself a Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.