ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It was FIRST made known directly to Paul

That's not what it says.

Nowhere in the entire chapter will you find the word "first".

Paul makes it clear that the mystery was given to other Apostles besides him.

That's pretty funny coming from you.

(Rev 1:3)... for the time is at hand.

You're claiming "at hand" means the present, and then at the same time claiming it means 2,000 years and still counting.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote: [QUOTE said:
Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
Because they didn't preach things like this

Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:13 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Colossians 1:14-15 - Colossians 1:16-17 KJV -

Different.

;4559379]And you know that...how?
[/QUOTE]

If they did it would be written

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I give up.

That's because you have no scripture to support your false claims.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say Paul was given mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world before anyone else, and nowhere in the Bible does it say Paul preached a different gospel.

In fact, Paul's own statements refute your claims.

Arsenios

That's what I'd like you to tell us: what aspects of Paul's teachings were a now-revealed secret (which is what musterion means), meaning they cannot be found anywhere prior to his epistles because God hadn't revealed them yet?

You need to ask this of a MADalist, not BrewMamma...

She is arguing that the Gospel of Paul is the same Gospel as the Gospel of Jesus Christ as ALL the Apostles preached...

Arsenios

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hear ya. Tet's a lying little skunk that ain't gonna change his stripes! :deadhorse:

Still waiting for a MADist to tell us one of the mysteries kept secret since the foundation of the world that Christ Jesus spoke?

(Matt 13:35) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

So far, not one MADist (not even mystery boy) could tell us just one mystery that Christ Jesus spoke of.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you ignore the content of the two gospels, you would know they are saying something different by 2 Peter 3. It is right there in the text. It was "given to Paul". This is why the Lord had to directly come to Peter. Rise, kill and eat. It was out of order.

In Acts 15 Luke tells us that Peter declared he went to the Jew first then the gentiles. The gentiles here it from his mouth. If it is the same as Paul, then Paul is the liar in Galatians 2.

Peter went to the Jew first then the gentile.

Paul went to the Jew first then the gentile.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still waiting for a MADist to tell us one of the mysteries kept secret since the foundation of the world that Christ Jesus spoke?

Psalm 22.

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me! He did it so we can look back after the fact and after it was revealed. Is that all you have?

Right Divider

Body part

(Matt 13:35) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

So far, not one MADist (not even mystery boy) could tell us just one mystery that Christ Jesus spoke of.
And being the ignoramus that you are, you probably think that there is only ONE possible such mystery. Just like your only ONE possible good news.

Get lost and stay lost. You're the worst fake "believer" on TOL.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalm 22.

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me! He did it so we can look back after the fact and after it was revealed. Is that all you have?

Um.....go back and read Matt 13:35. It says Christ Jesus spoke mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world.

"My God, My God....." was not hidden since the foundation of the world. It can be found in the OT.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And being the ignoramus that you are, you probably think that there is only ONE possible such mystery.

There are numerous mysteries.

(1 Cor 4:1) Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

HINT: Paul was not the only person to be given knowledge of the mysteries.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luke 18:34 KJV -

Correct, they did not understand the mysteries at that time.

The Holy Spirit had not been sent yet. There was no way they could fully understand the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world until they had been filled with the Holy Spirit.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul preached the kingdom of God AND things pertaining to Christ Jesus.

(Acts 28:31) Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

Status
Not open for further replies.