ECT You Must Purge

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John 8:17-18
17 "It is also written in your law that the testimony of two men is true.
18 "I am One who bears witness of Myself, and the Father who sent Me bears witness of Me."
(NKJ)

John 8:31-32
31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
32 "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
(NKJ)

John 8:38-40
38 "I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father."
39 They answered and said to Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham.
40 "But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this.
(NKJ)

Mark 1:15
15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."
(NKJ)

Mark 9:23
23 Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."
(NKJ)

John 3:36
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

Squeaky not only doesn't understand Scripture, he also doesn't understand your request, since common understanding of English escapes his grasp.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky not only doesn't understand Scripture, he also doesn't understand your request, since common understanding of English escapes his grasp.

I said
It looks like you don't understand my reply. Go ahead show your arrogance try to discern them verses.

kayaker

I said
I'm thinking He doesn't like your attitude.
Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

LOL! Indeed, Squeaky, that I have an attitude. My attitude is acutely evident to me and to this audience. Your hiding behind Matthew 7:6 offers less than consolation: Are you suggesting those with carnal/milk understanding are detestable dogs, then? I at least gave you some credit being subject to Isaiah 6:9,10, 11, 12, and that's about the extent of your sermon... Isaiah gave your sermon some 2,800 years ago in those verses.

I find it rather amusing that I'm quite aware of my condescending attitude, albeit deserving in my opinion. But, you're not aware of your exalted arrogance. I admit my condescending attitude. Are you up to confessing your arrogance?

Nonetheless, back to the main point, Squeaky: You've not offered a single morsel of your alleged meat understanding to this great unwashed, milk-fed, carnal dog. Since you've not offered such meat-understanding evidence, which evidently doesn't exist... then, welcome to the party of unwashed, carnal, milk-fed detestable dogs, LOL!

It doesn't take a Scriptural genius to realize Jesus spoke in parables to the multitudes, and that He unveiled a couple of those parables to His Disciples. Do indeed forgive me that I find utterly no substance to your claim of meat-understanding... you utterly refuse to dine with the publicans. So, it's not that ALL others are unwashed, carnal, milk-fed, detestable dogs... it's that you think you aren't. You've given no meat-understanding evidence to the contrary. You feign humility, and point your long boney middle finger at the great unwashed from atop some mountain peak above the clouds.

Are you afraid, Squeaky? Are you afraid to climb back down from that lofty mountaintop where you find solace and security? Well, if that's what it takes for you to maintain your salvation paradigm... so do the Pentecostals and Catholics, LDS, Church of Christ, and on, and on. Jesus said He had no where to lay His head, Squeaky (Matthew 8:20 KJV)... but, He still spoke parables, unveiled parables exclusively to His disciples (John 8:30 KJV, John 8:31 KJV, John 8:32 KJV), and walked among humans on this planet.

kayaker

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL! Indeed, Squeaky, that I have an attitude. My attitude is acutely evident to me and to this audience. Your hiding behind Matthew 7:6 offers less than consolation: Are you suggesting those with carnal/milk understanding are detestable dogs, then? I at least gave you some credit being subject to Isaiah 6:9,10, 11, 12, and that's about the extent of your sermon... Isaiah gave your sermon some 2,800 years ago in those verses.

I find it rather amusing that I'm quite aware of my condescending attitude, albeit deserving in my opinion. But, you're not aware of your exalted arrogance. I admit my condescending attitude. Are you up to confessing your arrogance?

Nonetheless, back to the main point, Squeaky: You've not offered a single morsel of your alleged meat understanding to this great unwashed, milk-fed, carnal dog. Since you've not offered such meat-understanding evidence, which evidently doesn't exist... then, welcome to the party of unwashed, carnal, milk-fed detestable dogs, LOL!

It doesn't take a Scriptural genius to realize Jesus spoke in parables to the multitudes, and that He unveiled a couple of those parables to His Disciples. Do indeed forgive me that I find utterly no substance to your claim of meat-understanding... you utterly refuse to dine with the publicans. So, it's not that ALL others are unwashed, carnal, milk-fed, detestable dogs... it's that you think you aren't. You've given no meat-understanding evidence to the contrary. You feign humility, and point your long boney middle finger at the great unwashed from atop some mountain peak above the clouds.

Are you afraid, Squeaky? Are you afraid to climb back down from that lofty mountaintop where you find solace and security? Well, if that's what it takes for you to maintain your salvation paradigm... so do the Pentecostals and Catholics, LDS, Church of Christ, and on, and on. Jesus said He had no where to lay His head, Squeaky (Matthew 8:20 KJV)... but, He still spoke parables, unveiled parables exclusively to His disciples (John 8:30 KJV, John 8:31 KJV, John 8:32 KJV), and walked among humans on this planet.

kayaker

I said
lol You and Aimiel have a lot in common. It looks like neither one of you understood my reply. That's ok you both can run a lot of camouflage with your arrogance. Maybe no one will see that either of you understands the meat understanding.

kayaker

Like I said, Squeaky... I can read, and I have the Bible on CD. Once again, you circumvent your alleged meat-understanding simply tossing verses onto this table... So, let's take a glance:

18 "I am One who bears witness of Myself, and the Father who sent Me bears witness of Me."
(NKJ)

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
(NKJ)

AHHH! I see part of the problem right here, Squeaky! You might want to consider biblehub.com and compare verses from multiple sources:

http://biblehub.com/john/8-31.htm

Your NKJ has left you a little short-sided comparing John 8:31 NKJV, and John 8:31 KJV. The notion in John 8:31 KJV suggests "continue in my word" v. the NKJ suggesting "abide in my word." Jesus was telling His believers (John 8:30 KJV) to KEEP LISTENING, HEAD's UP... Jesus was about to provide those two Divine testimonies found in John 8:38 KJV, John 8:40 KJV. I'm not a KJV-onlyist, unless I've got to choose. I prefer the KJV, and John 8:31 KJV is one of those 'pivotal' verses diminished by multiple translations.

38 "I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father."

That was the first testimony, Squeaky (John 8:17). Like I asked LA: What explicit and distinct event was Jesus an eye witness to with His Father? It appears Jesus' testimony is one of two components of becoming a disciple of Jesus (John 8:31 KJV).

39 They answered and said to Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham.

Yep... I offered that verse to LA as well, Squeaky. Did you capture Jesus' subtle distinction calling His NON-Israelite detractors "Abraham's seed" in John 8:37 KJV, but now Jesus said His detractors were not "Abraham's children"? So... what's the meat-understanding of this distinction, Squeaky? Who were those seeking Jesus' crucifixion, "We be Abraham's seed and were never in bondage to any man..." (John 8:33 KJV)? Okay... His detractors were NOT Israelites (Romans 9:6, 7).

I'll give you and LA another clue: Genesis 25:1, 2, 3, 4, with particular emphasis on the last sentence of v. 4. Did you happen to catch the name Shuah in v. 2? Who exactly was Judah's father-in-law (Genesis 38:1, 2)? Didn't Almighty God kill Judah's two elder Canaanite sons Er, and Onan (Genesis 38:3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10). What ever became of Judah's third and surviving Canaanite son Shelah, who lived to procreate (Numbers 26:20 KJV)? Wasn't Judah the prophesied progenitor of Messiah (Isaiah 65:9 KJV)? Can you imagine any 'sibling rivalry' between those Shelanites, and the Pharzites (Numbers 26:20)? Wasn't Jesus a descendant of Pharez, son of Judah and Tamar, found in the third verse of the NT (Matthew 1:1, 2, 3)? Who exactly instigated the crucifixion (John 8:33 KJV)?

Jesus told Peter to feed His sheep, Squeaky... the NT wasn't even written! Jesus was talking about the meat-understanding found in the OT.

40 "But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this.
(NKJ)

AHHH! Another NKJ translation that changes the meaning of John 8:40 KJV. You really need to check out a KJV, Squeaky!

http://biblehub.com/john/8-40.htm

Jesus was telling His NON-Israelite detractors (John 8:33 KJV) that He heard a truth from God (the second witness, John 8:18), that even Abraham didn't hear. That was the second of two testimonies, both being components of the "truth will make you free" (John 8:32 KJV) converting believers (John 8:30 KJV) into Jesus' disciples (John 8:31 KJV). So, what's the meat-understanding of said truth Jesus heard from God that even Abraham didn't hear from God? I've at least a little clue along these lines: Genesis 25:1, 2, 3, 4, with particular interest in the last sentence of v. 4. What was Keturah's ancestry, Squeaky? Moses (Genesis 38:2 KJV) and Ezra (1Chronicles 2:3) seemed to think Abraham's progeny ("seed" v. "children") via Keturah were CANAANITES! Feed My sheep, Squeaky!

15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."
(NKJ)

What time was fulfilled, Squeaky? Jesus' arrival wasn't some random event in time. Jesus' arrival generation was prophesied by Cain's descendant Lamech (Genesis 4:16, 17, 18) in Genesis 4:24 KJV, "seventy and sevenfold." That's 77 generations, Squeaky... please count them in Luke 3:38-23 with God is generation #1, Adam generation #2, Seth #3, and so forth. Who showed up as the "seventy and sevenfold" generation from Almighty God, inclusively?

I appreciate the following verses, Squeaky. Another time, perhaps... I do have a Bible (KJV primarily!) and the NKJV on CD (a gift from a friend). Jesus told Peter to FEED MY SHEEP, Squeaky. That's Old Testament meat, if the above isn't evident. You've not tossed out a single morsel of YOUR alleged meat-understanding.

23 Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."
(NKJ)

36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
(NKJ)

6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

kayaker

Last edited:

Aimiel

Squeaky's self-righteousness and stubborn pride keep him from learning Truth. He's holding onto lies that his familiar spirit whispers to him, while it pretends to be The Holy Ghost.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Can either one of you discern this one.

2 Cor 3:14-16
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

John 10:7-9
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

kayaker

Squeaky's self-righteousness and stubborn pride keep him from learning Truth. He's holding onto lies that his familiar spirit whispers to him, while it pretends to be The Holy Ghost.

LOL! I think yours is a sad, but astute observation, Aimiel. Squeaky claims meat-understanding, but won't throw a morsel on the table for the great unwashed, carnal-minded, milk-fed dogs. Squeaky won't even challenge that plate full I tossed out. In other words, his candle is under a box, speaking of one talent. His faith paradigm is so brittle it can't withstand a gentle breeze.

kayaker

Aimiel

LOL! I think yours is a sad, but astute observation, Aimiel. Squeaky claims meat-understanding, but won't throw a morsel on the table for the great unwashed, carnal-minded, milk-fed dogs. Squeaky won't even challenge that plate full I tossed out. In other words, his candle is under a box, speaking of one talent. His faith paradigm is so brittle it can't withstand a gentle breeze.

kayaker
Yep, it's hard kicking against sticker bushes.

kayaker

Squeaky... I've tossed enough on the table to choke a lion. It wouldn't matter what I offered to your request for discernment. You wouldn't discuss it either way.

14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
(NKJ)

Maybe you've grasped the notion FEED MY SHEEP involved unveiling the "Old Testament". "(T)heir minds were blinded" in Isaiah 6:9, 10, 11, 12 that I've already presented to this audience. Jesus even referenced this unveiling to HIS DISCIPLES involving believers who would be "converted" and He would "heal" them (Matthew 13:15 KJV). That event began in John 8:30 KJV, John 8:31 KJV, John 8:32 KJV when Jesus (one witness, John 8:17) and His Father (second witness, John 8:18) testified in John 8:38 KJV (Jesus was an eye witness) and John 8:40 KJV (that truth Jesus heard from God was God's testimony). The problem is, what is the meat-understanding of that which Jesus SAW with His Father, and that "truth" which Jesus HEARD from His Father that even Abraham didn't know?

As far as I'm concerned, the two testimonies of those two witnesses (referring to Revelation) lie dead in the streets. And, so it was written.

7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
(NKJ)

There were and are those who refute the notion Jesus is the Son of God. Most particularly, Jesus' NON-Israelite detractors (John 8:33 KJV). Do recall even Legion professed "Jesus, thou Son of the most high God" (Mark 5:7 KJV). Furthermore, Revelation 3:15 KJV, Revelation 3:16 KJV is worth mentioning along with Matthew 15:7 KJV, Matthew 15:8 KJV, Matthew 15:9 KJV as Jesus was speaking to His NON-Israelite detractors (John 8:33 KJV).

7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

Here's the door, Squeaky: John 8:12-47 with particular emphasis on John 8:30, John 8:31 KJV, John 8:32 KJV. What were those two testimonies of John 8:38 KJV, and John 8:40 KJV?

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Here's the door to freedom, Squeaky: John 8:32 KJV. What is the meat-understanding those two Divine testimonies (John 8:17 KJV, John 8:38 KJV + John 8:18 KJV, John 8:40 KJV) that obviously lie dead in the streets?

So, render up, Squeaky... throw a morsel your meat-understanding to the great unwashed, carnal-minded, milk-fed dogs.

kayaker

Last edited:

kayaker

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

So, tell you what, Squeaky. We both know why you will not render your version of Scripture, respectfully. Nonetheless, it is readily apparent that you connect a lot more dots than you don't discuss evidenced by the often appropriate selection of Scripture you bring to this table. Just because you don't discuss them doesn't mean you don't understand them. So, I do have to give you much credit in that light, friend.

Furthermore, I do highly recommend your acquiring a KJV, in addition to your NKJV. Biblehub.com is a great and easy place to compare verses via multiple translations. I read from a KJV, and my Bible on CD is an NKJV. There are often differing translations involving pivotal verses.

kayaker

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Well I gave you and Aimiel the meat understanding of what you said. But its obvious neither of you can discern the answer. Both of you are short on truth, but long on arrogance.

kayaker

I said
lol Well I gave you and Aimiel the meat understanding of what you said. But its obvious neither of you can discern the answer. Both of you are short on truth, but long on arrogance.

Seriously, Squeaky? Just what exactly did you give? I've got a KJV, you might want to try one. What's utterly obvious is that all you've done is quote Scripture... from an NKJV at that. I've got the NKJV on CD, so... what more do you offer? You've offered meat understanding in your own mind, no rendering. You're candle is under a box. You've got "one talent", and you know what that means. You starve your audience hoping they'll come back for more begging... I've asked numerous questions, no answers, so much for meat understanding... I don't even need to floss.

Legendary carnivore in your own cage, LOL!

kayaker

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Seriously, Squeaky? Just what exactly did you give? I've got a KJV, you might want to try one. What's utterly obvious is that all you've done is quote Scripture... from an NKJV at that. I've got the NKJV on CD, so... what more do you offer? You've offered meat understanding in your own mind, no rendering. You're candle is under a box. You've got "one talent", and you know what that means. You starve your audience hoping they'll come back for more begging... I've asked numerous questions, no answers, so much for meat understanding... I don't even need to floss.

Legendary carnivore in your own cage, LOL!

kayaker

I said
You and Aimiel are idiots. You ask for the meat understanding and I gave it to you. You didn't understand it you didn't discern it. All that is left is to mock it. Audience????? I don't have an audience, you might have an audience but I don't. Do you even know anything about born again Christians?? You and Aimiel only know carnality. Your both idiots. I'm only suppose to water what Paul has already planted.
I will tell you this. The meat is done with total verses. The milk is done with interpretation of the verses.

1 Cor 3:1-11
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one?
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

The answer is a very simple one. It says repent of your question, and just believe what Jesus tells you. The devil will try to take you off on tangents. And you will miss the truth and how to find the truth. Don't even think beyond what is written, if you do the devil will get you all puffed up against other believers so that you loose sight and miss the message. Don't add one thing to what is written and don't take one thing away from what is written.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
STUPID QUESTIONS AND STUPID CONVERSATIONS (EVEN IN YOUR OWN MIND)

2 Tim 2:23
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

Luke 24:17
17 And He said to them, "What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?"
Phil 3:20-21
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
1 Tim 4:12-16
12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Heb 13:5
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
1 Pet 1:15-19
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Col 3:1-2
1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
2 Cor 13:1
1 This will be the third time I am coming to you. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established."
Rom 8:4-8
according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 15:3-11
3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
John 16:6-14
6 "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)
xxx I have seen to many stupid conversations on subjects about God that dont have any part of God in them. Gods Word is perfect, and God gave us everything we need to understand Him in His Word. If God didnt see fit to explain Himself with human wisdom its because it cant be done. Every carnal word out there has different versions and different meanings for that word. Stupid conversations are used by the devil to keep people focused on the carnal mind and understanding to lead them away from Gods Word and the understanding that God put in His Word. The scriptures purge the carnal mind, the carnal mind purges scripture. The only guarantee in the whole Word of God is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses.

kayaker

(NKJ)

Witnesses testify, Squeaky... what were those TWO testimonies?

(NKJ)

What were those two testimonies to "the truth" that "shall make you free", Squeaky?

What specifically and succinctly did Jesus SEE with His Father, Squeaky?

Jesus affirmed his accusers were "Abraham's seed" in John 8:37 KJV. Why is Jesus now saying His accusers are NOT "Abraham's children", Squeaky? I suggest you take a look at Genesis 25:1, 2, 3, 4. Were Abraham's 'progeny' via Keturah "Abraham's children" (John 8:39 KJV)? Then, I suppose 'they' were only "Abraham's seed" (John 8:37 KJV), Squeaky. Do you see any correlation with Romans 9:6 KJV, Romans 9:7 KJV? Even Paul knew there was a difference between Abraham's seed, and Abraham's children.

(NKJ)

What explicit and succinct "truth" did Jesus tell those NON-Israelites planning His crucifixion, Squeaky? Something Abraham didn't know... as in Keturah's ancient ancestry, maybe? Wasn't Keturah's son Shuah, Judah's father-in-law, a CANAANITE, Squeaky (Genesis 25:2, 38:1, 2)? Then, wasn't Judah's wife, granddaughter of Keturah, a CANAANITESS, Squeaky (1Chronicles 2:3 KJV)? Did Almighty God ever rescind the Law of Moses in Deuteronomy 7:1 KJV, Deuteronomy 7:2 KJV, Deuteronomy 7:3 KJV "Neither shalt thou make marriages with them (CANAANITES); thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son"? Who changed the Law that Judah could have a CANAANITE wife, Squeaky?

What was Judah up to (Genesis 38:2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)? Ezra, some 1,400 years later, said NO hanky-panky with the CANAANITES (Ezra 9:1 KJV, Ezra 9:2 KJV). Ezra was devastated (Ezra 9:3 KJV) to learn about that "GREAT TRESPASS" (Ezra 9:7 KJV), save a remnant to produce our Messiah without spot or blemish, with an unadulterated birth certificate challenged by His accusers (John 8:13 KJV) who were "Abraham's seed" (John 8:33 KJV, John 8:37KJV)... they just weren't "Abraham's children" (John 8:39 KJV). No wonder... Jesus' accusers were KETURAH's children, not Abraham's (Genesis 25:4). Jesus' accusers were "Abraham's seed" (Genesis 8:33 KJV, John 8:37 KJV)... but, they were NOT "Abraham's children" (John 8:39 KJV).

God personally killed Judah's two older CANAANITE sons, Squeaky (Genesis 38:6, 7, 8, 9, 10). What ever happened to Judah's third and surviving CANAANITE son Shelah (Genesis 38:11, 26, Numbers 26:20 KJV), great grandson of Keturah (Genesis 25:2, 4, 38:2, 5)? Wouldn't they be Abraham's seed, but not Abraham's children? The descendants of Levi were the Levites. The descendants of Benjamin were the Benjamites. What similar OT title is given to the descendants of Judah? In the NT... Jesus knew them and "the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

The answer is a very simple one. It says repent of your question, and just believe what Jesus tells you.

Gee whiz, Squeaky. Then who needs the Holy Spirit of truth to teach us all things? Just surgically implant the Bible in one's peritoneal (abdominal) cavity, and beam me up Scotty, right?

The devil will try to take you off on tangents.

Why are you so afraid, Squeaky? Were you like a childhood victim of some perverted act by a church authority? Were you the perpetrator?

And you will miss the truth and how to find the truth.

I just read those verses, Squeaky. Isn't that the truth? What other truth is there but what is written? What's the point in this discussion that you're not a party to? According to your theology, maybe I should have the words tattooed, also. What were those TWO testimonies (John 8:38 KJV, John 8:40 KJV) of TRUTH (John 8:32 KJV), Squeaky?

Don't even think beyond what is written...

That's called a spiritual lobotomy, Squeaky.

Don't even think beyond what is written, if you do the devil will get you all puffed up against other believers so that you loose sight and miss the message.

Miss what message, Squeaky? It's all written perfectly clearly... what other message can there be? What are you so afraid of? Whose blood is on your hands? Who is the innocent person you hurt that you cannot forgive yourself?

Don't add one thing to what is written and don't take one thing away from what is written.

Sure, Squeaky... just quote Scripture. You check into a KJV, yet?

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

How about one huge post that includes the Bible... and, your task here will be completed! You're a cyber-Gideon, and doing a great job! There's an old debate strategy: Confuse your enemy impressing them with inundating, vaguely relevant facts. Then, when they're either mesmerized, bewildered, or asleep... start your smoke and mirrors presentation, your dog and pony show, or the marvelous uses for snake oil. What are you selling, Squeaky? It sounds like you're selling spiritual lobotomies as an alternative to Scriptural repentance.

kayaker

kayaker

STUPID QUESTIONS AND STUPID CONVERSATIONS (EVEN IN YOUR OWN MIND)

2 Tim 2:23
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

3474 moros (mo-ros');

probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless, (morally) blockhead, (apparently) absurd:

KJV-- fool (-ish, X -ishness).

Luke 24:17
17 And He said to them, "What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?"
Phil 3:20-21
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
1 Tim 4:12-16
12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Heb 13:5
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
1 Pet 1:15-19
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Col 3:1-2
1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
2 Cor 13:1
1 This will be the third time I am coming to you. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established."
Rom 8:4-8
according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 15:3-11
3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
John 16:6-14
6 "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)
xxx I have seen to many stupid conversations on subjects about God that dont have any part of God in them. Gods Word is perfect, and God gave us everything we need to understand Him in His Word. If God didnt see fit to explain Himself with human wisdom its because it cant be done. Every carnal word out there has different versions and different meanings for that word. Stupid conversations are used by the devil to keep people focused on the carnal mind and understanding to lead them away from Gods Word and the understanding that God put in His Word. The scriptures purge the carnal mind, the carnal mind purges scripture. The only guarantee in the whole Word of God is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses.

Genesis 1:1-Revelation 22:21 KJV.