ECT You Must Purge

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A lot of people don't purge their minds when they read the new testament. If you don't purge your minds you will not be able to retain what you read. If you cant retain what you read the Holy Spirit cannot bring it to remembrance. If He cant bring it to remembrance He cant teach you.

1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
(NKJ)

Matt 26:26-28
26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, "Take, eat; this is My body."
27 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you.
28 "For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 11:24-29
24 and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, "Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me."
25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."
26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death till He comes.
27 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Matt 13:18-23
18 "Therefore hear the parable of the sower:
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
20 "But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
21 "yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.
22 "Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.
23 "But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel read this. You haven't purged your carnality, and I know its because of fear of the unknown. But trust God and His Word. Try some new wine.

Luke 5:39
39 "And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
PURGE (CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS) YOUR MIND OF CARNALITY
1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
Matt 16:11-12
11 "How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?-- but to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees."
12 Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
Eph 4:13-14
13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
Col 2:8-10
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
Rom 12:1-3
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
Matt 12:34
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Matt 12:36-37
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Luke 12:15
15 And He said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses."
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
Titus 3:9-11
9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.
2 Tim 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
(NKJ)
xxx Logic and reasoning is what brings on confusion. The Word of God(verses) was given as power to purge our own minds of confusion. The weapon we use is the verses. I have demonstrated the Spirit(verses) to show what helps keep me from getting involved in the confusion. And no one can see what I am doing.
John 9:39
39 And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
Mark 10:15
15 "Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it."
Luke 18:17
17 "Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it."
Rom 7:13
13 Has then what is good become death to me? Certainly not! But sin, that it might appear sin, was producing death in me through what is good, so that sin through the commandment might become exceedingly sinful.
(NKJ)
xxx I see the big difference between the way I learned the Word of God and others I talk to. I went through the three years of the milk understanding. Reading and believing everything I read in the new testament. Then when I went into the meat understanding(receiving verses from the Holy Spirit in my mind), I used every verse I received against my own carnal thoughts and purged my own mind of carnality. And I done this for eleven years. Until I could answer every thought and every question in my own mind with a verse. I done this to prepare me for following the Holy Spirit. Then I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ that Paul spoke of. That was when I was born again. And I met Jesus face to face. Then I started sharing my revelations with others and kept receiving more revelations on subjects they brought up. I received these revelations every day for another fourteen years. After that they started thining out to afew a month. But I wrote them down so I can go back and study them over and over. I see to many people out there starting in the meat understanding and receiving some verses and their carnal mind tricks them into useing the verses on others. Which is wrong. Their carnal mind overrides the spiritual and they cant purge. So they go into theology(Spiritual guessing)with their carnal mind.

(NKJ)

To many people try to add scriptural knowledge to their carnal understanding. And all you will come up with is a bunch of confusion. You must purge(change your beliefs) in order to learn from the Holy Spirit.

Luke 5:36-39
36 Then He spoke a parable to them: "No one puts a piece from a new garment on an old one; otherwise the new makes a tear, and also the piece that was taken out of the new does not match the old.
37 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine will burst the wineskins and be spilled, and the wineskins will be ruined.
38 "But new wine must be put into new wineskins, and both are preserved.
39 "And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"
(NKJ)

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 15:34-38
34 Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.
35 But someone will say, "How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?"
36 Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies.
37 And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain-- perhaps wheat or some other grain.
38 But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.
(NKJ)

Lon

you-can-read-minds-zoolander.gif

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Such insight, such deep understanding, such intellectual knowledge. It is just to over whelming. How did I make it this far without your help? By the way, that is the kind of stuff that needs to be purged.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said
A lot of people don't purge their minds when they read the new testament. If you don't purge your minds you will not be able to retain what you read. If you cant retain what you read the Holy Spirit cannot bring it to remembrance. If He cant bring it to remembrance He cant teach you.

I'm fine. Wish you could see how silly you sound.

I said
Do you mean this part? Because your living proof of it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, I mean all parts.

I said
Just like in the old days. Jesus was in the Spirit, and they thought He was silly. Paul was in the Spirit and they thought he was silly.
I cant think it would be any different today. You think I'm silly. The carnally minded Pharisees persecuted them in the old days. And the same carnally minded Pharisees persecute those in the Spirit today. Aimiel your a Pharisee.

John 15:20-21
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.
21 "But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:11-16
11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
12 "Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
13 "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

I am, indeed, a Pharisee to your false religion of your imaginary world where your darkened understanding is the pinnacle of God's best. You're God, in your own mind and all others must bow to you or they're Pharisees. Pffft.