You mean this isn't the Martha Stewart fan club site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdChick

Hello, :jessilu:

I'm Ocean and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm weird, but I'm having fun. Get to know me. Say, 'Hi!' Throw money...OK, it's too early for that one.

I'm an eclectic kinda person. Varied interests in the social and political spectrum. I'm not religious but I am spiritual. Atheism makes a great deal of sense to me, while energy, nature, that awesome power within all that exists in my world feels like home.

Call it any name you wish, clad it in faith, codify the infinite into finite boxes. This life is all about the individual living their perceptions, until it's over and we return to the truth.

No disrespect, just a piece of me reaching out to say hello. :cattyfan:

Blessings and Peace,
O.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Love Shack.......

Love Shack.......

~*~*~

Hello "O" :) - did you perhaps mean to assume this might be the 'Oprah' theology club?:jessilu: (hears a *gasp* among some of more traditionalist christians here) - wrong channel? :angel:

Martha has her perks,...but this site's main thrust is 'theology' (proper and eclectic) , but includes 'Politics' as a 'sister act'....and more catagories.

Pretty eclectic here too, so look around the site, check out our profiles, blogs, signature links, threads and posts to get a better 'view' of your fellow posters :) ....as long as you abide by the rules,...its anything goes within those parameters.

Namaste,

pj

faramir77

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Theosophic Society Fan Site, click-through here

or is it here

it's sciencey new-age techno-shamanism!

Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.
Then wadda ya gunna do when your whole paradigm gets turned on its head?

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello, :jessilu:

I'm Ocean and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm weird, but I'm having fun. Get to know me. Say, 'Hi!' Throw money...OK, it's too early for that one.

I'm an eclectic kinda person. Varied interests in the social and political spectrum. I'm not religious but I am spiritual. Atheism makes a great deal of sense to me, while energy, nature, that awesome power within all that exists in my world feels like home.

Call it any name you wish, clad it in faith, codify the infinite into finite boxes. This life is all about the individual living their perceptions, until it's over and we return to the truth.

No disrespect, just a piece of me reaching out to say hello. :cattyfan:

Blessings and Peace,
O.

Howdy, ma'am. :e4e:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I am replying to chickenman's signature

"Personhood begins at conception. To intentionally destroy a person while he or she is in the womb is to commit murder. Period."

then

not voting republican is to commit murder. period

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

"Personhood begins at conception. To intentionally destroy a person while he or she is in the womb is to commit murder. Period."

then

First...it is MY signature and not Chickenman's signature...

Second...what makes you think I DON'T vote republican?

kmoney

Hall of Fame

then

:blabla:

WeirdChick

Well, look at all the warm welcomes. Thank you. :)

And while Martha has her place, I just presumed Oprah was hiding around here somewhereZ. :Whipsnap:

Hey, if conception begins at person hood, and thus abortion is murder, then who's responsible for all those dead person's being murdered during miscarriage? (spontaneous abortion)

Lovejoy

Well, look at all the warm welcomes. Thank you. :)

And while Martha has her place, I just presumed Oprah was hiding around here somewhereZ. :Whipsnap:

Hey, if conception begins at person hood, and thus abortion is murder, then who's responsible for all those dead person's being murdered during miscarriage? (spontaneous abortion)

Same people responsible for idiopathic cerebral aneurysm in adults, I suppose.

lucybelle

TOL Princess
...um... I'm confused... what does any of this have to do with Martha Stewart?
I see no "good things" posted here...

Lovejoy

...um... I'm confused... what does any of this have to do with Martha Stewart?
I see no "good things" posted here...

No, but we are striving to make every woman in the thread feel inadequate, which is in the spirit of Martha Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.