You got something else to say fool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erinmarie

Lovejoy said:
The first time I watched it was when I was a kid. It was on cable, and my dad was with me. In the scene where the head grows spider legs and runs off, my dad jumped out of his chair and spilled his drink. It remains the funniest thing I have ever scene, and gave the movie a special place in my heart. Frankly, I prefer it to that "other" science fiction movie that came out at about the same time. You know the one.....phone home.....

That is too weird that you brought that up! That is one of those movies I was refering to in the other post....the movies that give me nightmares, but no one else!!!?!???! Yikes, creepy as heck.

Like Close Encounters of the Third Kind...I can't even think about watching either of those movies!

SOTK

Lovejoy said:
The first time I watched it was when I was a kid. It was on cable, and my dad was with me. In the scene where the head grows spider legs and runs off, my dad jumped out of his chair and spilled his drink. It remains the funniest thing I have ever scene, and gave the movie a special place in my heart. Frankly, I prefer it to that "other" science fiction movie that came out at about the same time. You know the one.....phone home.....

Wow! Really? They came out at the same time? Time flies.

koban

Mr. 5020 said:
I've been gone for like...15 hours. Figured you would've forgotten about me by now.

Plus I have no idea why you're brewing something with me. :confused:

Maybe he ran out of tea bags.

Wait a minute - should this be over on the "Cannibal Jokes" thread? :confused:

Lovejoy

SOTK said:
Wow! Really? They came out at the same time? Time flies.
Yup. They were both released by Universal, but E.T. pretty much beat the stuffing out of The Thing in 1982.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thirsty_Possum said:
Beer, anyone? :cheers: Popcorn? :chew:

Doesn't anyone just drink Vodka anymore?

Vodka and Strawberry Crush baby! <---- old BEL joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.