You got something else to say fool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
erinmarie said:
Fool...hmmmm let's see here.

Fool, on BEL you sounded a bit like Kermit the Frog.

How was that?
:shocked:
I do sound like Kermit the Frog!
I wonder if anyone is hiring for that :think:

erinmarie

Lovejoy said:
Detective novels are puerile, and American horror films are all rip-offs of vastly superior Japanese movies.

I personally don't like the Japanese horror movies. But I would probably agree with you about Detective novels...if I knew what puerile meant! ;)

:ha:

Lovejoy

erinmarie said:
I personally don't like the Japanese horror movies. But I would probably agree with you about Detective novels...if I knew what puerile meant! ;)

:ha:
Well, considering I own the entire Sherlock Holmes collection, and have never even seen one of the Japanese horror movies, my insults were on pretty thin ice. Actually, I like Zombie movies. And, for that matter, I wrote a five page essay on the theme of personal alienation, and used the movie "The Thing" as my source.

Mr. 5020

SOTK said:
:think:

I'm okay with fool, but I have something brewing with Mr. 5020 and Dread Helm! :madmad:
I've been gone for like...15 hours. Figured you would've forgotten about me by now.

Plus I have no idea why you're brewing something with me. :confused:

erinmarie

Lovejoy said:
Well, considering I own the entire Sherlock Holmes collection, and have never even seen one of the Japanese horror movies, my insults were on pretty thin ice. Actually, I like Zombie movies. And, for that matter, I wrote a five page essay on the theme of personal alienation, and used the movie "The Thing" as my source.

:thumb:

When I was a little kid I read all my grandma's Agatha Christie collection. Silly Hercule Poirot!

I've seen the original Ring, "ringu" and then one called "The Eye", which I think might be The Grudge? I don't remember exactly.
I didn't really like either one. I guess there's on horrifying Japanese film called "The Audition", but I have yet to see it. :O

The Thing's pretty kick arse. I have a few personal faves, that don't usually scare anyone else as much as they scare me. And then the ones that freak everyone else out, I think of as pretty mundane.

Lovejoy

erinmarie said:
:thumb:

When I was a little kid I read all my grandma's Agatha Christie collection. Silly Hercule Poirot!

I've seen the original Ring, "ringu" and then one called "The Eye", which I think might be The Grudge? I don't remember exactly.
I didn't really like either one. I guess there's on horrifying Japanese film called "The Audition", but I have yet to see it. :O

The Thing's pretty kick arse. I have a few personal faves, that don't usually scare anyone else as much as they scare me. And then the ones that freak everyone else out, I think of as pretty mundane.
I've seen clips of "The Audition." No, no, no thanks.

Lovejoy

Granite said:
The remake of "The Thing" is easily the grossest movie I've ever seen.
The first time I watched it was when I was a kid. It was on cable, and my dad was with me. In the scene where the head grows spider legs and runs off, my dad jumped out of his chair and spilled his drink. It remains the funniest thing I have ever scene, and gave the movie a special place in my heart. Frankly, I prefer it to that "other" science fiction movie that came out at about the same time. You know the one.....phone home.....

Status
Not open for further replies.