Yeshua Says:

daqq

Yeshua Says: Think not that I am come to cast peace upon the earth; I came not to cast peace but a machaira-sword, (of spiritual warfare, Rev 6:4). For I am come to sever a man from his father, and the daughter from her mother, and the daughter in law from her mother in law, (Deut 13:6-10). And the enemies of a man shall be those of his own household! (Micah 7:5-6). He that loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that does not take up his stake and follow after me is not worthy of me. He that finds his soul shall apollumi-destroy her: but he that apollumi-detroys his soul for my sake shall find her, (Matthew 10:34-39).

Yeshua Says: The enemies of a man shall be those of his own household!

Yeshua has four brethren: are they not Yakob, and Yosef, and Shimon, and Yhudas? Yet while Yeshua speaks to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stand without, desiring to speak with him. And someone says to him, Behold, your mother and your brethren stand without, desiring to speak with you. But he answers and says: Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim, and says, Behold, my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in the heavens, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother, (Matthew 12:46-50).

Yeshua stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim:
rt-hand.png

Yeshua Says: Behold, my mother and my brethren!

Yeshua Says: Do you suppose that I am come to give peace in the earth? I tell you, Nay, but rather division! For from henceforth there shall be five in one house diamerizo-cloven-divided: three against two and two against three. The father shall be divided over the son, and the son over the father; the mother over the daughter, and the daughter over the mother; the mother in law over her daughter in law, and the daughter in law over her mother in law, (Luke 12:51-53).

Yeshua Says: Five in one house cloven! parted! divided!
three-against-two.png

Yeshua Says: Three against two and two against three!

And five divided are like the ten virgin lamps of the House:
Five on the right hand side and five on the left, (1 Kings 7:49).
Three against two, and two against three, and every man is a house!

So simple even the little ones and children can understand. :)

:sheep:

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Good post:)

It started since Jesus' times and never stopped. Christianity supposed to be doing better because we have examples what to follow, yet we never learn.

We have no excuse for our perversion.

We claim to know Him yet we are in humongous mess.

daqq

Good post:)

It started since Jesus' times and never stopped. Christianity supposed to be doing better because we have examples what to follow, yet we never learn.

We have no excuse for our perversion.

We claim to know Him yet we are in humongous mess.

Yes, unfortunately most all of us including myself must be nearly ground to powder before we will begin listen and learn, (the powerful pride of the holy people must be completely shattered). :)

Yeshua Says: Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. Heaven and earth shall pass away but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knows no man, no, not the messengers which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take heed to yourself, watch and pray: for you know not when the time is. For the Son of man is like a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch you therefore: for you know not when the Master of the house comes, at evening, or at midnight, or at the rooster crowing, or in the morning: lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you, I say unto all, WATCH! (Mark 13:30-37).

And the talmid is not only the house but he is likewise designated the porter, (with keys to the doors of the house) and is left in charge of the house while the House Master is likened as if away in a far journey. And the porter of the house is commanded to watch.

Yeshua Says: Watch therefore; for you know not what hour your Master will come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be you also ready: for in such an hour as you think not the Son of man comes. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his Master hath made ruler over his household, to give them their meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his Master when he comes shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. But and if the evil servant says in his heart, My Master delays his arrival; and shall begin to smite his fellow house-servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards; then the Master of that servant shall come in a day when he looks not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, and shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, (Matthew 24:42-51).

Who then are the "fellow-servants" of the household of every man?
Soul for soul, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot!

Yeshua Says: Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences do come; but woe to the anthropon-man-faced by whom that offence comes! Wherefore if your hand or your foot offend you, cut them off, and cast them from you: it is better for you to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into the aionion fire! And if your eye offend you, pluck him out, and cast him from you: it is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into the fire of Gehenna. Take heed that you despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, that in heaven their messengers do always behold the face of my Father which is in the heavens: for the Son of man is come to save that which was lost, (Matthew 18:7-10).

Are any of the little ones lost before the times appointed? Perhaps these little ones are the fellow-servants of the household of every man: the eyes, the ears, the mouth, (with its little member the tongue which sets ablaze the fire of Gehenna) the hands, the feet; all of which belong to the Father in heaven. Five to the right and five to the left; three against two and two against three at war in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank my heavenly Father, for it is by the Testimony given through Messiah Yeshua the Master-Teacher. So then with the mind I myself serve Torah of Elohim; but with the flesh the Torah of an eye for an eye against my unseen enemies. Three evil shepherds I cut off in one year; a foot master, a right hand master, and the ever wandering evil right eye master always looking toward the profane; and my soul despised them, and their souls abhorred me. Then I said to them, I will not feed you: that which is dying let die; and that which is to be cut off, let it be cut off! and that which remains let her eat the flesh of her companion. So I disannulled the covenant I had with them in my members and cut them off as the Master says to do. As it is written in the Prophet: Take to yourself yet the vessel of a foolish shepherd: for behold, I raise up a shepherd in the land who shall not visit that which is perishing, or seek that which is scattered, neither heal that which is bruised, nor guide that which is whole: but he shall devour the flesh of the fat ones and will shatter their hoofs to pieces. Woe to the idol shepherd who leaves the flock! A sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened! The lamp which lights the inside of the body of the man is the eye: if therefore your eye be singular-focused, your whole body shall be full of light. But if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great is that darkness!

He that has two ears, let him buy a sword:
He that has an ear to hear, let him hear. Chop! Chop! :)

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yeshua Says:
We live in the "but now" where the righteousness of God without the law is manifested. Do you have the righteousness of God upon you?

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

daqq

We live in the "but now" where the righteousness of God without the law is manifested. Do you have the righteousness of God upon you?

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Once upon a Bar Mitzvah there was a young boy whose name was Balal, (behold, is he not mixed?). And Balal just so happened to have a close friend of the genos having been called Baal which was his best friend-associate and closest confidant. And this Balal loved his heavenly Father with all of his heart, and with all of his soul, and the young boy offered up alms of good deeds and prayers every day; even three times daily, with his bedchamber window open and his countenance toward Yerushalaim of above. There was a day when Balal came to present himself before the Father, and the boy was in his bedchamber, on his knees, and as he began to praise and give thanks to the heavenly Father it came to pass that his best friend Baal crept in through his window and tapped him on the shoulder in the midst of his supplications. And the Baal said to Balal; "The circus is coming! the circus is coming! The caravan approaches the gates of the city! There be lions, and bears, and leopards, and wild beasts: come now, let us go out and see the affair, and you can finish your petitions at the evening oblation!"

And at that moment the Most High sent a Malak to the young boy; and Balal heard a still small voice in his heart, saying, "If indeed you love the Father with all of your heart, and with all of your soul, and with all of your mind, and with all of your strength, then guard his commandments: lay them up in your heart and in your soul; remember them and honor them by keeping them within you." And as Balal heard the voice of the word within his heart the young boy was reminded of a passage he recently overheard some of the friends of his Father discussing outside the synagogue: "If your brother the son of your mother, or your son, or your daughter, or the wife of your bosom, or your closest associate friend who is like unto your own soul, if any of these entice you secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other elohim, which you have not known, neither you, nor your fathers; namely, of the elohim of the people which are round about you, nigh unto you, or far off from you, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him or hide him: But thou shalt surely harag-slay him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones so that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Most High thy Elohim, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. And all Yisrael shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this that is in your midst."

Then received Balal some understanding of this word: so he took up stones, and he stoned his counterpart associate Baal; he stoned him sharp stony words of refusal and rebuke until that Baal died the death under a heaping pile of heaping stony words. And no more did the young man allow the voice of that one to enter into his heart or into his mind. Yet none of the people of the town were the wiser; for in that little village none other had seen or heard of any kid goat named Baal. And as for Balal, (behold, was he not mixed?) the Father sent the Malak of the Covenant once again to deliver him a white stone with the new name Balaq'el having been written therein; for the young man was willing to annihilate a portion of his own soul and cleave away unto his heavenly Father. :)

heir

TOL Subscriber
Then received Balal some understanding of this word:

Paul writes:

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

daqq

don't reply to any post
if
they can't use the name Jesus

I will never forget the day John Elias introduced me to Jesus. :)

------------------------------ ~ ------------------------------

Sitting on a bench was I, and opposite me was an elder Tzaddik Rabbi, (sitting on the bench was he). We were at an old train station, watching for the train we were, and as we sat there in the depot this early twenties femme strolls up with her little brother in hand, going on about whether the Father in heaven is really real or not. The older sister was engaged in a clearly futile attempt to explain to her little brother how the idea of a heavenly Father was just a religious myth propagated by men from time immemorial to enslave the masses with guilt and the unhealthy fear of torment in hell if the people did not heed the authority of the Pharisees, Scribes, and Elders, (both the modern and the ancient). However the young man was simply having no part of it, and was insistent upon the fact that his heavenly Father is really real because the Bible tells him so and he knew it from the first time mom and pop had said it to be true. Finally the young man looks over at the Tzaddik sitting next to me and asks him what he thinks about whether he truly has a heavenly Father or not. The older sister then interrupts her little brother, attempting to stop him from going any further, saying, Don't bother the old man, and you know you are not supposed to talk to strangers! Then the Tzaddik takes a glance at the older sister, looks at the young man who could not have been more than eight years old, and with a smile he says to the young man, Child, guard your spirit, and never put away the wife of your youth: for your heavenly Father despises putting away and hates divorce. And the young man replies to the Tzaddik, A wife? Haha, how can I be married Sir? Can't you see I'm just a boy? I'm only eight years old! And the Tzaddik answers the lad, saying, Surely you have a wife young man, even the wife of your own bosom who is like unto your own soul; and she has that spirit of belief about her, whose voice I hear as I listen to you speak: the same is that spirit of the child like faith of all the children of the Great King. But beware, and guard your spirit; for if you put away the wife of the covenant of your youth then you will surely grow up just as your older sister, being wedded to a cruel master. And the old sea hag says to the Tzaddik: "Hey wait a minute Mister, neither am I married, I have no husband!" And the Rabbi says to the sea hag, You have well said, "I have no husband", for you have had five husbands; and he that you now have is not your husband, in that you spoke truly! Five are fallen, one is, and the other is not yet come; but beware the seventh, for his name is Legion. So I spoke up, and I said to the Tzaddik sitting next to me, Rabbi, send her to the back of the train when we board, for because of her my skin crawls. And the Rabbi says to me, The name of the lad is Sumeon, the name of his sister is Maria, and one day her name shall be changed to Mariam; but whence do I know you? And with that my soul is crushed. And with this the Tzemach Tzedek traverses the last train home; and we three follow in his train, his Nazarite hair is white like wool, as white as snow! :)

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
I will never forget the day John Elias introduced me to Jesus. :)

When were you stablished according to Paul's gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,...(Romans 16:25-26 KJV). IOW, when did you trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)?

CherubRam

don't reply to any post
if

The name Jesus was invented about 1525 AD, by Sir William Tyndale, a protestant reformer from Oxford, England.
Before then the name Jesus did not exist. The Catholics are experts at deceit and misleading people away from God.

Pope Gregory and Paganism.

The attitude of the Catholic Church toward paganism is best summed up by Pope Gregory the Great, in his words to a missionary: “You must not interfere with any traditional belief or religious observance that can be harmonized with Christianity.”
Not only were the Congregations divided by Gnosticism, but enticed by philosophy and paganism also, and there were geographic divisions as well.
Pope Gregory 540 – 12 March 604.

What were the Pagan beliefs harmonized with Christianity? Maybe the answer can be found by comparing Orthodox Judaism to Paganism.

daqq

When were you stablished according to Paul's gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,...(Romans 16:25-26 KJV). IOW, when did you trust the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)?

Summer of 1979 -- Testimony My Patmo

Yeshua Says: It is easier for heaven and earth to pass than for one little horn of the Torah to fail. Whosoever puts away his wife, and marries another, commits adultery: and whosoever marries her that is put away from her husband commits adultery. There was a certain wealthy anthropon, which was vested in purple and fine linen, and made merry, waxing fat in luxury every day. And there was a certain beggar named Eleazar, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the table of the wealthy anthropon: moreover, the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the messengers into the Bay of Abraham: the wealthy anthropon also died, and was buried; and in hades he lifts up his eyes, being in torments, and sees Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his Bay. And he cries out and says, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame! But Abraham says, Child, remember that thou in thy lifetime did receive thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is fixed a great chasm: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he says, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou would send him to the house of my father, for I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torments. But Abraham says unto him, They have Moshe and the Prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they would repent. And he says unto him, If they hear not Moshe and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead! Then says Yeshua unto his talmidim: It is impossible for offences not to come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he be cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones! (Luke 16:17-17:2).

Yeshua Says Eleazar-Lazarus is like one of the mistreated "little ones" of the household of the man. The wealthy anthropon man faced has a wicked father back home and five counterpart close associate brethren like unto himself, (behold, seven is the number of them; a wicked father, a son that went into perdition, and five counterpart brethren). Such are the wicked man-faced spirit counterparts of the household of the man, and Yeshua says of them: If they hear not Moshe and the Prophets then neither will they believe though one rose from the dead. Therefore we test the spirits and cut off those wicked counterparts from among our own selves; for they are likened unto tares rising up amidst the wheat, (tares only grow in the outer-bounds flesh which are the fields of the man; for every man is a house with all its lands).

Yeshua Says: The enemies of a man shall be those of his own household. He that loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and he that does not take up his stake and follow after me is not worthy of me: He that finds his own soul shall apollumi-destroy her; and he that apollumi-destroys his own soul for my sake shall find her!

Yeshua Says: Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Herod, (Mark 8:15).

Yeshua Says: Take heed, beware the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees, (Matthew 16:6).

Yeshua Says: Beware of the anthropon man-faced, for he knew what is in the anthropon `Az-paniym fierce countenance, (Deut 28:50, Daniel 8:23, John 2:24-25) for they will deliver you up to their sanhedrins, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; and you shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the heathen, (Matthew 10:17-18). But when they deliver you up to rulers and authorities take no thought how or what you shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what you shall speak. For it is not you that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaks in you, (Matthew 10:19-20, Luke 12:11) and because the Holy Spirit shall teach you in the same hour what you ought to say, (Luke 12:12). And one of the company says unto him: Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me. And Yeshua says unto him, Anthrope! who made me a judge or divider over you? And he says unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for the life of a man does not consist in the abundance of things in hand which he possesses. And he speaks a parable unto them:

Yeshua Says: The ground of a certain wealthy anthropou brought forth plentifully; and he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do? for I have not space where to gather up my fruits? And he says, This will I do: I will raze my granaries, and greater shall I build, and there will I gather all my produce and my goodness. And I will say to my own soul, O Soul, thou hast much goodness laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry! But Elohim says to him: Aphron! this night thy soul they shall demand of thee; and what you have prepared, to whom shall it fall?

So the soul is not the anthropos and the anthropos is not the soul. Some anthropon are foolish and others outright evil. Beware what anthropon you let be married to your soul; for it is the last hour, and the whole habitable world lies in wickedness and Torahlessness. Bind up the Testimony and seal the Torah among my talmidim says the Most High, (Isaiah 8:16). And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their Elohim? on behalf of the living should they seek the dead? To the Torah and to the Testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them, (Isaiah 8:19-20). Whosoever transgresses, and abides not in the doctrine of Messiah, has not Elohim. He that abides in the doctrine of Messiah, the same has both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, (and again the man is the house) neither bid him "fare thee well" or a prosperous journey in his way: for he that bids him goodspeed is partaker of his evil deeds, (2 John 1:9-11). :)

Last edited:

daqq

Paul writes that the gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. What is it?

The Good News and Gospel of Messiah is the Testimony of Yeshua, some of which has now been posted here in this thread, but one must hear it, believe it, and seek the kingdom of Elohim first, before he or she will begin to understand. The Testimony of Yeshua is the Power because it teaches us how to root out the evil from our house and household members. This is called washing in the water of the word. Paul likewise calls it immersion for the dead because he heard and believed the Testimony of Yeshua, and he also teaches it:

Paulos Says: What? came the word of Elohim out from you? or came it unto you only? If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Master, (1 Cor 14:36-37).

Paulos Says: Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh: for if you live after the flesh, you shall die: but if you through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, you shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of Elohim, they are the sons of Elohim, (Romans 8:12-14).

Paulos Says: Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: for the sake of which things the wrath of Elohim comes upon the children of disobedience: in the which you also walked some time, when you lived in them. But now you also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. Lie not one to another, seeing that you have put off the old man with his deeds: and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him, (Col 3:5-10).

Why does he say MORTIFY or PUT TO DEATH your members which are upon the earth? It is because he understands the Testimony of Yeshua which teaches that the man is the Land. Every man has his own earth-land-soil and the fields thereof because every man is likened to a house with all its household "members". You then are placed in charge over the house while the House Master is reckoned to be away in a far journey. You are the porter of the door of the house while the Master is away and when you entered into the Yeshua faithfulness you gave up your rights to own your own home; for you are no more your own:

Paulos Says: What? know you not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which you have of Elohim, and you are not your own? For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify Elohim in your body, (1 Cor 6:19-20).

So your body-house-temple is not your own but you are called the porter of the door while the Master of the house is away in a far journey, and therefore Yeshua Says: WATCH!

The Testimony of Yeshua is the salvation of your body because the Master tells us what we must do to fulfill the will of Elohim. If Yeshua had not come and expounded all these things to us the body would truly be lost, (whether speaking of the physical or the spiritual bodies: if there is a natural body then there is a spiritual or heavenly body).

Paulos Says: For the husband is head of the wife, as also the Messiah is head of the congregation: being himself Savior of the body, (Ephesians 5:23).

Paulos Says: The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For He put all things in subjection under his feet. But when he says, All things are put in subjection, it is evident that He is excepted who did subject all things unto him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto Him that put all things under him, that Elohim may be all in all. Otherwise what shall they do which are immersing for the dead, if the dead do not rise at all? why even immerse for them? And why stand we in jeopardy every hour? I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Messiah Yeshua our Master, I die daily.

Paul is teaching the commandments of the Master:

Yeshua Says: If your right eye offend you, pluck him out, and cast him from you: for it is profitable for you that one of your members should perish, and not that your whole body should be cast into Gehenna. And if your right hand offend you, chop her off, and cast her from you: for it is profitable for you that one of your members should perish, and not that your whole body should be cast into Gehenna, (Matthew 5:29-30).

These are supernal things which have to do with Torah. The Master is expounding Torah for his talmidim-disciples. It is clearly not literally physically chopping off our members, but what is it then? If you allow evil to rule in the members of your household then it is likened to one who has invited devils into his or her house and allowed evil shepherds to take dominion over his household members. Take heed therefore because since you entered into Yeshua faitfulness you and your house are no more your own; for you are bought with a price. Take heed that you despise not one of the little ones and fellow household members of your house; for I say unto you, That in heaven their Angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in the heavens: and He is the Avenger of all such, as we also have now forewarned you and testified:

Paulos Says: Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Master Yeshua, that as you have received of us how you ought to walk and to please Elohim, so you would abound more and more. For you know what commandments we gave you through the Master Yeshua. For this is the will of Elohim, even your sanctification, that you should abstain from fornication: that every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honor; not in the passions of lust, even as the Gentiles which know not Elohim: that no man go beyond and defraud his brother, (fellow household member and fellow-servant of the house) in any matter: because that YHWH is the Avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. For Elohim has not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. Him despising therefore despises not man, but Elohim, who has also given unto us his Holy Spirit, (1 Thessalonians 4:1-8). :)

Have you carried out the Good News of Yeshua and Paulos?
It concerns your own sanctification you know . . . :crackup:

daqq

Yeshua Says: Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for every one that asks receives, and he that seeks finds, and to him that knocks it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask for bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then, being ponerous, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? Therefore all things whatsoever you would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets, (Matthew 7:7-12).

Nethanel the son of a scribe reads in a scroll one Shabbat:

And Yhudah and Yisrael dwelt safely, every man under his vine and under his fig tree, from Dan to Beer Sheba, all the days of Sholomo, (1 Kings 4:25).

And again, in a second Shabbat, Nethanel reads in a scroll:

He that guards the fig tree shall eat of the fruit thereof: and he that waits upon his Master shall be honored, (Proverbs 27:18).

In the third Shabbat Nethanel reads 2 Kings 18:31-32 quoted in HaNavi Yeshayah:

Thus says the king of Assyria, Make a blessing with me, and come out to me: and eat you every one of his vine, and every one of his fig tree, and drink you every one the waters of his own cistern; until I come and take you away to a land like your own land, a land of corn and wine, a land of bread and vineyards, (Isaiah 36:16-17).

In the fourth turning Nethanel reads in HaNavi Miykah and HaNavi Zekaryah:

In the last days it shall come to pass that the mount of the House of YHWH shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills, and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of YHWH, and to the House of Elohey Yakob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the Torah shall go forth out of Zion, and the Word of YHWH from Yerushalaim. And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of YHWH Tsabaoth has spoken it. (Micah 4:1-4). For behold the stone that I have laid before Yehoshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the inscription thereof, says YHWH Tsabaoth, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. In that day, says YHWH Tsabaoth, shall you call every man his neighbor under the vine and under the fig tree, (Zechariah 3:9-10).

So Nethanel enters into his chamber, to chamber in his inner chamber, and bows his head in prayer with his window open towards Yerushalaim of above, and says: O heavenly Father, how can these things be? For I have neither a fig tree nor a vine; please give your servant understanding of your holy Word to know what is the meaning of the fig tree and the vine. In the same day comes Filippos to Nethanel, and says to him, He whom Moshe in Torah and the Prophets did write we have found: Yeshua son of Yosef, of Nazaret, come and see! Yeshua sees Nethanel coming to him, and says of him, Behold, a Yisraelite indeed, in whom there is no guile! Nethanel says to Yeshua, from where do you know me? Yeshua says: Previous to the Filippos calling of you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you. Nethanel says to Yeshua; Rabbi! Son of Elohim! The king you are of Yisrael!

Yeshua says: I am the true vine, and my Father is the Vinedresser. Every shoot in me that bears not fruit he takes away: and every shoot that bears fruit, he prunes it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now you are cleansed through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you; as the shoot cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine: likewise neither can you, except you abide in me. I am the vine, you are the shoots: he that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit, for without me you can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a shoot, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you, (Yochanan 15:1-7).

The talmid is one of the fruit bearing branches of Yeshua who is the true Vine.

Yeshua says: Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things, (Matthew 12:33-35).

Yeshua says: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheepskins, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. You shall know them by their fruits: Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from tribolos three pronged crowfoot thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is chopped down and cast into the fire, (Matthew 7:15-19).

The man is likened to a grape and a fig; whether for the good, or whether for the evil.
Every man has a fig and a vine; whether of the good or of the evil genos Assyrian kind.

Yeshua Says: Now learn the Parable of the Fig Tree, (Matthew 24:32, Mark 13:28).
And again Yeshua Says: Even all the trees, (Luke 21:29). :)

daqq

Having spoken in the holy Mountain with Mosheh and Eliyahu, (being confirmed to his talmidim by the voice of the Father from the effervescent cloud of Light) Yeshua and three of his talmidim came down from the holy Mount to the multitude: and there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, saying, Master, have mercy on my son; for he is lunatic moonstruck, and sore vexed: for often times he falls into the fire, and often times into the water. And I brought him to your talmidim but they could not cure him. Then Yeshua answers and says, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him here to me. And censured him Yeshua; and the daemon departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour. Then came the talmidim unto Yeshua themselves apart, saying, Why could not we cast him out? And Yeshua says unto them, Because of your unbelief, and he answers thus:

Yeshua says: Verily I say unto you, If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say unto this mountain, Depart from here to there! and it shall depart, and nothing shall be impossible unto you! Howbeit this genos-kind does not go out except with prayer and fasting. (Matthew 17:14-21).

Yeshua says the daemonion-devils are like mountains of the evil genos-kind.

Again not long thereafter Yeshua sees a fig tree in the way, and goes up to it, and finds nothing thereon, but leaves only, and says unto it, Let no fruit grow on you henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withers away. And when the talmidim see it, they wonder, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away! And he answers them:

Yeshua says: Verily I say unto you, If you have faith, and do not waiver, you shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if you shall say unto this mountain, Be you taken away and cast into the sea! it shall be done. (Matthew 21:19-21).

Yeshua says the daemonion-devils are like evil mountains and evil fig trees.

So I looked into the mirror of Torah at myself; only to find an Amorite warrior king from the shadowy shades of my past staring back at me, and I said to the mountain in the name of Yeshua: Be you taken away, and cast into the sea! And it came to pass in a latter appointed time that there was a day when the sons of Elohim presented themselves before the Most High: and the adversary came also there among them, and there was war in the heavens, and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and tremors in my earth, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea.

Yeshua rejoicing in the Spirit Holy says: I thank you, O Father, Master of the heavens and the earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them unto children: even so, Father, for so it seemed good in your sight. (Luke 10:21).

As the four seasons in a full year there are likewise four generations to the man; autumn, winter, spring, and the summer of your harvest; for the Most High is merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but will by no means clear the guilty: visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children of the children, unto the third and to the fourth generation of the man:

Proverbs 30:11-17 KJV
11. There is a generation [1] that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
12. There is a generation [2] that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
13. There is a generation, [3] O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
14. There is a generation, [4] whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.
15. The horseleach [5] hath two daughters, [6-7] crying, Give, give. There are three things that are never satisfied, yea, four things say not, It is enough:
16. The grave; and the barren womb; the earth that is not filled with water; and the fire that saith not, It is enough.
17. The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.

Daniel 7:7 KJV
7. After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

The fourth generation has teeth as swords and jaw teeth as knives which are made of iron.
The fourth generation has a leach with two daughters making a sum of seven:

Matthew 12:38-45 KJV
38. Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
39. But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation [1] seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40. For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
41. The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, [2] and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42. The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, [3] and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
43. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation [4].

Perhaps the queen of the south is the queen of Sheba-Seven heads? A lioness, a she-bear robbed of her cubs, and a leopardess with four heads and four wings of an unclean fowl in its curve? Sounds like an illegal marriage-covenant, as in the days of Noach, (and Deut 7:1-4). :crackup:

daqq

Originally Posted by chrysostom
don't reply to any post
if
So you don't talk to ImJerusha?

Yeshua Says: You hypocrites, well did Yeshayahu prophesy of you, saying, This people draw nigh unto Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me, (says YHWH). But in vain do they worship Me teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: not that which goes into the mouth defiles a man; but that which comes out of the mouth, that defiles a man. Then came his talmidim, and said unto him, Know you not that the Pharisees were offended after they heard this saying? But Yeshua answered, and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father has not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone, they be blind leaders of the blind: and if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch, (Matthew 15:7-14). Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheepskins, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns? or figs from tribolos-three-pronged crowfoot thistles? Thus every good tree brings forth good fruit, but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit: a good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree not bringing forth good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them. Not every one that says unto me, "Master Kyrie!" shall enter into the kingdom of the heavens; but contrariwise him doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens. Therefore all things whatsoever you would that men should do unto you, do you even so to them: for this is the Torah and the Prophets. Enter yourselves in at the narrow gate, (which is the sixty cubit high gate of the Ezekiel Temple Body of Messiah) for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: for narrow is the gate and straight is the way which leads unto life, and few there be that find it, (Matthew 7:12-21). :)

daqq

Nethanel the son of a scribe reads in a scroll one Shabbat:

And Yhudah and Yisrael dwelt safely, every man under his vine and under his fig tree, from Dan to Beer Sheba, all the days of Sholomo, (1 Kings 4:25).

And again, in a second Shabbat, Nethanel reads in a scroll:

He that guards the fig tree shall eat of the fruit thereof: and he that waits upon his Master shall be honored, (Proverbs 27:18).

In the third Shabbat Nethanel reads 2 Kings 18:31-32 quoted in HaNavi Yeshayah:

Thus says the king of Assyria, Make a blessing with me, and come out to me: and eat you every one of his vine, and every one of his fig tree, and drink you every one the waters of his own cistern; until I come and take you away to a land like your own land, a land of corn and wine, a land of bread and vineyards, (Isaiah 36:16-17).

In the fourth turning Nethanel reads in HaNavi Miykah and HaNavi Zekaryah:

In the last days it shall come to pass that the mount of the House of YHWH shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills, and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of YHWH, and to the House of Elohey Yakob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the Torah shall go forth out of Zion, and the Word of YHWH from Yerushalaim. And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of YHWH Tsabaoth has spoken it. (Micah 4:1-4). For behold the stone that I have laid before Yehoshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the inscription thereof, says YHWH Tsabaoth, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. In that day, says YHWH Tsabaoth, shall you call every man his neighbor under the vine and under the fig tree, (Zechariah 3:9-10).

So Nethanel enters into his chamber, to chamber in his inner chamber, and bows his head in prayer with his window open towards Yerushalaim of above, and says: O heavenly Father, how can these things be? For I have neither a fig tree nor a vine; please give your servant understanding of your holy Word to know what is the meaning of the fig tree and the vine. In the same day comes Filippos to Nethanel, and says to him, He whom Moshe in Torah and the Prophets did write we have found: Yeshua son of Yosef, of Nazaret, come and see! Yeshua sees Nethanel coming to him, and says of him, Behold, a Yisraelite indeed, in whom there is no guile! Nethanel says to Yeshua, from where do you know me? Yeshua says: Previous to the Filippos calling of you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you. Nethanel says to Yeshua; Rabbi! Son of Elohim! The king you are of Yisrael!

Yeshua says: I am the true vine, and my Father is the Vinedresser. Every shoot in me that bears not fruit he takes away: and every shoot that bears fruit, he prunes it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now you are cleansed through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you; as the shoot cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine: likewise neither can you, except you abide in me. I am the vine, you are the shoots: he that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit, for without me you can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a shoot, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you, (Yochanan 15:1-7).

The talmid is one of the fruit bearing branches of Yeshua who is the true Vine.

Yeshua says: Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things, (Matthew 12:33-35).

Yeshua says: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheepskins, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. You shall know them by their fruits: Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from tribolos three pronged crowfoot thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is chopped down and cast into the fire, (Matthew 7:15-19).

The man is likened to a grape and a fig; whether for the good, or whether for the evil.
Every man has a fig and a vine; whether of the good or of the evil genos Assyrian kind.

Yeshua Says: Now learn the Parable of the Fig Tree, (Matthew 24:32, Mark 13:28).
And again Yeshua Says: Even all the trees, (Luke 21:29). :)

You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns? or figs from tribolos-three-pronged crowfoot thistles?

Now the sons of Eli were sons of Belial; they knew not YHWH. And the custom of the priests with the people was that whenever any man offered sacrifice, the servant of the priests would come, while the flesh was in seething, with a three pronged mazleg flesh hook of three teeth in his hand. And the servant of the priests would thrust it into the pan, or kettle, or caldron, or pot, and all that the three pronged mazleg flesh hook brought up the priest took for himself. So they did in Shiloh unto all the Yisraelites that came there (to offer). Likewise, before they burned the fat, the servant of the priests came and said to the man that offered, Give flesh to roast for the priest; for he will not have sodden flesh of thee, but raw. And if any man said unto him, Let them not fail to burn the fat presently, and then take as much as thy soul desires; then he would answer him, Nay, but you shall give it me now: and if not, I will take it by force! Wherefore the sin of the young men was very great before YHWH: for men abhorred the offering of YHWH, (1 Samuel 2:12-17). Watching I was, and behold, another beast; a second like a bear, which raised herself up on one side, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth: and they said thus unto it: Arise, devour much flesh!

And the three pronged mazleg flesh hook is likewise allegorized in the parable saying of the tribolos three pronged crowfoot thistle because it is a doctrine of the Assyrian. Note the grapes which come from the vine and the figs in the following statement from the Master:

Matthew 7:16 KJV
16. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of [GSN#5146 tribolos] thistles?

Original Strong's Ref. #5146
Romanized tribolos
Pronounced trib'-ol-os
from GSN5140 and GSN0956; properly, a crow-foot (three-pronged obstruction in war), i.e. (by analogy) a thorny plant (caltrop):
KJV--brier, thistle.

III Corps Insignia:
178px-3_Corps_Shoulder_Sleeve_Insignia.svg.png

https://en.wiki2.org/wiki/Caltrop

Roman Crowfoot Caltrop:
240px-Roman_Caltorp.jpg

https://en.wiki2.org/wiki/Caltrop

Assyro-Babylonian-Roman Tribulus:
267px-Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-English.svg.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JohnChrysostom

(Give credit where credit is due! :)) :crackup:

Thus we see a link by mention of the grapes and figs in the passage above: and it is the Assyrian that offers a false Way and Life to the people of Yisrael if they do homage to him and honor him with a blessing:

1 Kings 4:25
25. And Yhudah and Yisrael dwelt safely, every man under his vine and under his fig tree, from Dan even to Beersheba, all the days of Sholomoh.

2 Kings 18:31-33 (cf. Isaiah 36:16-18)
31. Hearken not to Hezekiah: for thus says the king of Assyria, Make a blessing with me, and come out to me, and then eat you every man of his own vine, and every one of his fig tree, and drink you every one the waters of his own cistern:
32. Until I come and take you away to a land like your own land, a land of corn and wine, a land of bread and vineyards, a land of oil olive and of honey, that you may live, and not die: and hearken not unto Hezekiah, when he persuades you, saying, "YHWH will deliver us."
33. Have any of the elohim of the nations delivered at all his land out of the hand of the king of Assyria?

Zechariah 3:8-10
8. Hear now, Yehoshua the High Priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men of an omen-sign: for, behold, I will bring forth My servant; Tsemach-Branch.
9. For behold, the stone that I have laid before Yehoshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, says YHWH Tsabaoth, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
10. In that day, says YHWH Tsabaoth, you shall invite each one his neighbor under the vine and under the fig tree!

Micah 4:1-5
1. But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the House of YHWH shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
2. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of YHWH, and to the House of the Elohim of Yakob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for the Torah shall go forth from Zion, and the Word of YHWH from Yerushalaim.
3. And He shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
4. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of YHWH Tsabaoth has spoken it:
5. For all people will walk every one in the name of his elohim, but we will walk in the name of YHWH our Elohim for ever and ever.

What therefore is the name of the false elohim-god spoken of in Micah 4:5? By the context and with the other similar passages quoted herein his name is clearly the Assyrian, who offers up similar but false promises and a false covenant of false peace to the people of Yisrael as recorded in 2 Kings 18:31-33 and Isaiah 36:16-18. The Assyrian offers up a false Vine because he is the teacher of a false doctrine of false peace and safety under his shadow while the only True Vine is Yeshua, (John 15:1). And according to Matthew 7:16, with the typology laid out above herein from the Scripture, the fruit of the Assyrian grape vine and fig tree is the false teaching of a tripartite tribolos crowfoot thistle and three pronged mazleg flesh hook theology of the heathen nations. :)

Last edited:

daqq

Yeshua Says: Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Herod, (Mark 8:15).

Yeshua Says: Take heed, beware the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees, (Matthew 16:6).

Yeshua Says: Beware of the anthropon man-faced, (for he knew what is in the anthropon with their fierce `Az-paniym-countenances, Deut 28:50, Daniel 8:23) for they will deliver you up to the sanhedrins, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; and you shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the heathen, (Matthew 10:17).

Yeshua Says: Whoso eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, has eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day, (for the Testimony of Yeshua is the blood of the pure grape of our Covenant which drink offering cleanses the inside of the man, and the flesh of Messiah Yeshua is Torah the Manna-Word quail-dove parted to the twelve, and the bones are Torah the structure: none broken). For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, dwells in me, and I in him. As the Living Father has sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eats [of] me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from the heavens; not as your fathers did eat manna and are dead: he that eats of this bread shall live for ever! Many therefore of his talmidim, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? Yeshua says to them: Does this offend you? What then if you shall see the Son of man ascend up to where he was before? It is the Spirit that quickens: the flesh profits nothing, the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are Life, (John 6:54-63).

Yeshua issues forth and departs from the temple; and his talmidim come to him for to show him the magnificent stones and workmanship of the temple. Yeshua Says: Take no heed of all these things! verily I say unto you, there shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down! But having been seated upon the mount of Olives, then Petros, and Yakobos, and Yohannes, and Andreas, come to him each of his own self, saying, Foretell to us when these things shall come to pass, and what is the sign of your parousia and the consummation of the age? And Yeshua answers them:

Yeshua Says: Take heed that no one deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, "I am the Messiah!", and also, "I am of the Messiah!" and they shall deceive many, (beware the anthropon man-faced countenances which are false testimony spirits gone out into the world and which creep in unawares while you feast in the Word!). And you shall hear of spiritual wars and reports of spiritual warfare: see that you be not troubled, for all these things must come to pass; but the end is not yet, (for it is yet for the mo`ed appointment, Daniel 11:27). For there shall rise up ethnos upon ethnos, and dominion upon dominion, (for every man has his dominion-empire-earth-lands and soil of the adamah of the heart) and there shall be famine and seismos land tremors according to those places. All these are the beginning of odin-birth-pang-throes. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and you shall be hated of all the heathen for the sake of my name. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise and shall deceive many. And because lawlessness shall be increased the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end; the same shall be delivered. And this Good News Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all of the habitable land for a witness to all the heathen: and then shall the end come, (Matthew 24, Mark 13).

And this is the perfect order given through the Testimony of the Master:

1) Many false Messiah spirits claiming to be "of Messiah" shall deceive many.
2) Spiritual warfare and rumors-reports of spiritual warfare but the end is not yet.
3) Babylon, Maday-Medes, Paras-Persia: Sar Yavan over Sar Paras.
4) Famines and fastings, tremors of the land of the man, birth pangs, woes, and throes.
5) THEN SHALL THEY DELIVER YOU UP TO THEIR SANHEDRINS AND SHALL KILL YOU.
6) Many shall be offended, many more false prophets, Torahlessness abounding, no love.
7) BUT HE THAT ENDURES UNTO THE END SHALL BE DELIVERED.

Each in his or her own appointed times, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times). :)

daqq

Ye Olde Fishermans Tale ~ Once there was a Sea Captain who called up two of his mariner fishermen before him to put forth the orders for the day. He said to them both: Go down to the Sea and cast in a crooked hook. Take up the first fish that bites upon the crooked hook and snatch him up out from the Sea; then suspend him in mid-air, squeezing the fish in your hand. And, behold, the gold will come forth out of his mouth. Then bring back to me so that I may settle with each of you his wages.

So the one wise mariner heeded the commandment of his Captain, and went down to the Sea with a crooked hook, and cast it into the Sea. And, behold, a great hogfish, full of pride, darted up with a flashy splash to the surface and bit down hard upon the crooked hook. And the wise mariner plucked him up from the Sea, suspending the hogfish in mid-air, and squeezed him in his hand so as to remove the crooked hook from his jaw. And as the mariner held the fish and squeezed; the intense thlipsis-pressure was too great for the old hogfish and he gave up the golden twin horned `aza'zel which came forth out of his mouth. So the wise mariner went on his way and returned to the Sea Captain with the golden twin horned `aza'zel locked up in his purse.

But the unwise mariner had said to himself: I will go down to the lake, and cast in my net thence; and thus shall I have a multitude of fish by and by; and once I return with the gold then all that is the excess flesh will be mine for the keeping. So he went his merry way to the lake and cast in his net, and the catch was great, and he drew forth a great multitude of fish of all kinds. Yet from all of that which he had drawn up in his net he found no such fish with any golden coin in its mouth. So he went on his merry way back to the Sea Captain, rich in flesh, yet not having discovered the gold.

And when the two fishermen had arrived back at camp the one wise mariner was called upon to give an account before the Sea Captain; and coming up he says to his Captain, Yea, Master, it was exactly as you said, for lo and behold this wily hogfish, full of pride, darted straight to the surface and bit down hard upon that crooked hook as soon as ever I had cast it into the Sea! And, behold, a golden frog came forth from his mouth; even as it was suspended in mid-air, and in great tribulation, and here now is that golden two horned `aza'zel. And the Sea Captain says unto him: Well done, wise and faithful servant; the golden toad of an `aza'zel is the soul of a soul worth one shekel. Half is for me and the other half is in the place of you! Enter into the great feast prepared for all of the faithful mariners of my Father.

Then the unwise mariner was called up to give an account, and going up he answered, and said; Not was it so as you had bidden, O Master, for though I dragged my net, and a great multitude of fish of all kinds were drawn up from the lake: yet was there not to be found any kind of fish with a golden coin in his mouth. And the Sea Captain says unto the unwise mariner: Unwise and wicked servant! Had you gone to where I had commanded you, and had you done as I had commanded you to do, then would you have returned with the price that is upon your own head! But in your greed you went to my private lake and drew forth abundantly out of my own private stock! And the Sea Captain called his armored Centaurs, and commanded them, saying, Take this wily hogfish from before me and cast him into my Sea!