Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

NewDay

1 Corinthians 10:24 Let no one seek his own good, but that of his neighbor.

Blessings.

Yes, amen. It is better to give than to receive. The heart of love.

God sure does know how to make things new!
This encourages me, so much!

Act 20:34 Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.

Act 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Act 20:36 And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all.

Act 20:37 And they all wept sore, and fell on Paul's neck, and kissed him,

NewDay

Welcome back NewDay.

Jos 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

LA

Thank you so much, LA, that is such an encouraging verse! I send it back to you, DITTO~ God bless you, LA!

NewDay

Mat 18:23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
Mat 18:24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
Mat 18:25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
Mat 18:26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
Mat 18:28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
Mat 18:29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
Mat 18:31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
Mat 18:32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
Mat 18:33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
Mat 18:34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
Mat 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

LA

Such a timely reminder!

NewDay

Romans 3

10 As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one; 11 There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God. 12 They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one

No, I don't see it. You pervert the gospel. You are a wolf(ette) in sheeps clothing. Outward you are pleasing, saying you love, but inward you are a ravenous wolf, perverting his gospel.

As for you flesh improving (lie);

Romans 7

15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. 16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. 17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. 19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. 20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.

Hi Nick, As I said, I am not here to debate anymore. I will simply state that I do not believe I am anything without Him, as this states. With Him however, there is a huge change.

He has made me a new creation, fashioned after His likeness, rooted and built up in love, and, as I already told you, I will not deny HIS work in me...nor will I debate it with you.

Have a God blessed day, too.

NewDay

Cool,

Indeed we all have lessons in our lives that we learn easily and we all have lessons in our lives that we seem to have to learn the hard way.

The goal is to keep learning.

We want to learn truth and live it.

oatmeal

Amen, Oatmeal. Encouraging words from you to me, and from Him to us:

2 Pe 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know [these things] before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.

NewDay

God bless you G&P. Welcome back.

Thanks Sis...I think I have come to understand 'your stance' on this.

:thumb:

We do not have to worry about 'others', belief system. All we need to worry about is our own walk with the Lord. If we keep our eyes focussed on that, through Him, we will obviously learn faster what it is to be a true light, to begin with. In other words, if we focus on our own faults, and overcoming them, by the power of love, this is the true essence of what God intended for the world to see, in order to give glory to Jesus, to begin with. It came to me that by trying to force my views on others, all I was doing was the exact thing I claimed to hate. It came like a lightning bolt, to my heart. "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged".

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, amen. It is better to give than to receive. The heart of love.

God sure does know how to make things new!
This encourages me, so much!

Act 20:34 Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.

Act 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Act 20:36 And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all.

Act 20:37 And they all wept sore, and fell on Paul's neck, and kissed him,

:up:

NewDay

For those who have sent me a notification, asking questions, I do not have the capacity to answer you. I don't have the function to send pms, or even to write on your wall.

If you want to email me, I could answer your question.

janetjewel2000@yahoo.com

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hello,

First of all, I want to apologise. I know I have not always acted in such a way as to bring glory to God. I know that, no one has to tell me. I want to start afresh.

As I rejoin this board, I want everyone to know that I am not here to debate anyone's belief system. I have already figured out that does not work. We often learn things the hard way...as they say.

Secondly, I want everyone to know that I am here to do one thing, and that is to 'encourage' others, not only my good friends on here, but also anyone who would think me an enemy of the gospel.

Thirdly, I will answer questions posed to me. (on my beliefs)

I simply want to be an encouragement, to everyone on this board. I have sought God on the matter, have prayed about this, and feel that if we truly believe in our hearts, He will give us everything our hearts desire, and it is my desire to 'encourage'.

God bless you all, and see you inside.
Welcome back, I also apologise for any hurts that have occurred. I apologise in advance for any that MAY occur, not because I intend that they shall but I will always vehemently oppose free willery and conditional salvation. :)

NewDay

I hope everyone is seeing how love works. It heals. I am thankful to be a part of God's healing works. I do feel sorry for those who have not yet learned of this love. I am hoping to encourage them, also. Do we only encourage those who walk in love? Do we not show love to the lost? Amen

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Secondly, I want everyone to know that I am here to do one thing, and that is to 'encourage' others, not only my good friends on here, but also anyone who would think me an enemy of the gospel.

Welcome Back:)

I hope you encourage professed to be Christians to be faithful to Jesus with our sction, and not lip serving and misrepresenting Jesus. We can encourage in wrong way too like enabling to stay the way we are with no fruit for the Lord with our witnessing.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
G&P,

Please forgive me for calling you G&P, I am so used to it. I hope you dont mind.

I know there are tons of people claiming to be encourager but what they really mean is that they are majority pleaser. I hope you are not going to be that. If that is what you mean, it is not progressing, friend.

That is not encouraging, it is enabling. There is a huge difference between them.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
G&P,

Please forgive me for calling you G&P, I am so used to it. I hope you dont mind.

I know there are tons of people claiming to be encourager but what they really mean is that they are majority pleaser. I hope you are not going to be that. If that is what you mean, it is not progressing, friend.

That is not encouraging, it is enabling. There is a huge difference between them.
Anyone else notice how Meshak seems more determined to be seen than anything else? For instance, the above rephrase of a post she made a couple ago. :chuckle:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is my opinion that Newday aka G&P hasn't really had a change of heart. She displays classic passive aggressive behavior which she uses to create drama on the board. The drama of the passive agressive is charted by psychotherapist Dr. Stephen Karpman. The triangle consists of three ineffective, passive-aggressive responses to conflict.

Persecutor...................................... Rescuer

Victim
G&P has played all three of these roles on TOL. She has mostly been a persecutor with her lashings she has given other posters. She was playing the victim when she closed out her G&P account. Now she is playing the rescuer with this new account with her fuzzy warm posts and her defense of certain members. This cycle will none-the less repeat. That is why I am not overly enthusiastic about her return.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is my opinion that Newday aka G&P hasn't really had a change of heart. She displays classic passive aggressive behavior which she uses to create drama on the board. The drama of the passive agressive is charted by psychotherapist Dr. Stephen Karpman. The triangle consists of three ineffective, passive-aggressive responses to conflict.

Persecutor...................................... Rescuer

Victim
G&P has played all three of these roles on TOL. She has mostly been a persecutor with her lashings she has given other posters. She was playing the victim when she closed out her G&P account. Now she is playing the rescuer with this new account with her fuzzy warm posts and her defense of certain members. This cycle will none-the less repeat. That is why I am not overly enthusiastic about her return.
Yep.
And no matter which role she playing at the time, her message is:
"I love, and you don't".