Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I wonder if MarA is grace&peace because he is the one who bumped this old thread????.grace&peace have habit of changing her username.

MarkA

This thread is from 2012.

Why do you think she is back?

well yes,

I just read it today,

so all this time I thought g&p was still away!

was hoping she might pass by and see the thread. :think:

I, for one, would like to see more of this new and improved g&p,

a gp2.0 if you will. :)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
New Day has not posted in over a year. Why post in this thread?

john w

Hall of Fame
I am secretly "GraceandPeace/NewDay/Lovebug." A new movie is coming out about me, tentatively titled, "The 4 Faces of John W." I understand that actors Johnny Depp, Daniel Day Lewis, William Shatner, and Paul Reuben(AKA "Pee Wee Herman") are being considered to play me in this upcoming blockbuster/epic.

John W-this post is good until April 1

Last edited:

MarkA

New Day has not posted in over a year. Why post in this thread?

I just found out she changed her name today when I did a search for g&p.

G&p and me were tight back in the day.

do you falter me for wanting to keep up with her? :think:

SaulToPaul 2

I am secretly "GraceandPeace/NewDay/Lovebug." A new movie is coming out about me, tentatively titled, "The 4 Faces of John W." In understand that actors Johnny Depp, Daniel Day Lewis, William Shatner, and Paul Reuben(AKA "Pee Wee Herman") are being considered to play me in this upcoming blockbuster/epic.

John W-this post is good until April 1

I was thinking maybe Clint Howard...

MarkA

second thought,

both of those guys are a bit old to play a young johnw.

I hear Keanu Reeves is open to do indy films now....a better likeness I think:

220px-Keanu_Reeves_2013_TIFF_%28cropped%29.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
second thought,

both of those guys are a bit old to play a young johnw.

I hear Keanu Reeves is open to do indy films now....a better likeness I think:

220px-Keanu_Reeves_2013_TIFF_%28cropped%29.jpg

He does not use enough Vitalis/Brill Creme/Dippity Do in his hair, as I do. Besides, I "caint" pronounce his first name. Perhaps a young(emphasis mine)Steve P? Many say that I look like him. I say that he looks like me-not as humble:

SaulToPaul 2

He does not use enough Vitalis/Brill Creme/Dippity Do in his hair, as I do. Besides, I "caint" pronounce his first name. Perhaps a young(emphasis mine)Steve P? Many say that I look like him. I say that he looks like me-not as humble:

Steve Perry wrote the preterist theme song: "Any Way You Want It, That's The Way You Need It"

MarkA

well you both definitely got the same barber. :) that 80's feather just never goes out of style.

he was a proud b if memory serves me correct, not as humble as you for sure!

john w

Hall of Fame
Steve Perry wrote the preterist theme song: "Any Way You Want It, That's The Way You Need It"

Ha, ha-you beat everything-you know that?

He also wrote Love/LostBug's, "god"rulz', favorite song, "Don't Stop Believin.''(subtitled, "Or else...").