Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

MarkA

Why did you bump this old thread MarkA?

It seems your goal has failed already.

I'm sorry are we talking to me again?

WOW that ignore lasted a whole hour this time, I am impressed at your growth of fortitude. :crackup:

it's been several hours since I discovered who the new g&p was, and she has not yet responded.

if that is your idea of a failure in a goal you should be so lucky,

if you had my patience before writing things off as failures you'd be happily married!

don't sell yourself so short, or others for that matter....

john w

Hall of Fame
well you both definitely got the same barber. :) that 80's feather just never goes out of style.

he was a proud b if memory serves me correct, not as humble as you for sure!

I still go to a barber, a "clip" joint, as I dig candy canes. And, as Jerry Seinfeld once said, "I use the hard stuff-Prell!"

Last edited:

MarkA

I still go to a barber, a "clip" joint, as I did candy canes. And, as Jerry Seinfeld once said, "I use the hard stuff-Prell!"

my dad don't he just let's it grow so long it falls off.

you seem to have a healthier approach to good hair.

got the high pro glow! :chuckle:

220.jpg

woof!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
what do you mean?

me and my wife are still wearing them! :shocked:

I was, at least the hairstyles for the longest time. I was wearing the Farrah hairdo for years ... and then decided short was easier and more convenient.

MarkA

I was, at least the hairstyles for the longest time. I was wearing the Farrah hairdo for years ... and then decided short was easier and more convenient.
well short hair can work on some faces, Greta Garbo, Anne Heche, etc.

as long as it's not one of those lezbo doo's, not that there is anything wrong with that mind you....if you are say in the evil military or something...but can throw men the wrong idea....:)

I hope you didn't go with the Rosie:

rosiesuit1021.jpg

or the O'connor

coiff7.jpg

not everyone can pull that one off!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ah Steve Perry ... back in the days when rock music was still cool.

It is strange that you welcomed grace&peacd back and the most of the posters mocking her and you don't say anything about it.

What happen to your so righteous and holier than thou behavior and comments?

You seem you cannot criticize or attack those who ridicule grace&peace.

Your inconsistency is cleary showing, lady.

blessings.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
well short hair can work on some faces, Greta Garbo, Anne Heche, etc.

as long as it's not one of those lezbo doo's, not that there is anything wrong with that mind you....if you are say in the evil military or something...but can throw men the wrong idea....:)

Between my makeup and the way I dress, there is zero chance of any hairstyle making me look ... masculine.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is strange that you welcomed grace&peacd back

I only knew her under G&P, at which time she was always kind to me.

and the most of the posters mocking her and you don't say anything about it.

Ah, I see. Instigating trouble once again.

What happen to your so righteous and holier than thou behavior and comments?

There is no longer a need for them any longer because we have ... YOU. Meshak, the perfect. Judge and jury of all.

You seem you cannot criticize or attack those who ridicule grace&peace.

Most of they disagreements came about in the Exclusively Christian section. I don't even know what they are fighting about. Should she ever do anything like you, Sky and Eeset such as attack another member over a personal, tragic loss, I can guarantee you I will be the first person to give her an earful.

Your inconsistency is cleary showing, lady.

blessings.

I am not inconsistent in the least. You are mad because the only person who consistently stands up for you does so for selfish reasons: you are one of her only friends.

Take your blessings and stick them under your silly hat and into your ear.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I only knew her under G&P, at which time she was always kind to me.

Ah, I see. Instigating trouble once again.

There is no longer a need for them any longer because we have ... YOU. Meshak, the perfect. Judge and jury of all.

Most of they disagreements came about in the Exclusively Christian section. I don't even know what they are fighting about. Should she ever do anything like you, Sky and Eeset such as attack another member over a personal, tragic loss, I can guarantee you I will be the first person to give her an earful.

I am not inconsistent in the least. You are mad because the only person who consistently stands up for you does so for selfish reasons: you are one of her only friends.

Take your blessings and stick them under your silly hat and into your ear.

Ok, keep making excuse for your convenient godliness and righteousness.

Have a nice day.:)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok, keep making excuse for your convenient godliness and righteousness.

Being that I am not a Christian and have never made the claim that I am *Godly* or righteous, that would be fairly impossible.

Have a nice day.:)

:cheers: Here's to a bird making a nest in your ridiculous hat ...