Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
LA,

You have your own odd relationships to worry instead of muddling others. dont you agree?

We are all responsible for what we say and do. No one is exception, not even my opponents like you.

NewDay

Didn't you say something about keeping Gods commandments?

Rom 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

1Pe 2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
1Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
1Pe 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

LA

How ya doing, LA?

:wave2:

NewDay

Seems that you do not plan to change anything.

Were you not encouraging people before?

Encouraging people implies a direction.

Before you were encouraging people to accept your ideas.

What has changed?

Are you now going to encourage people to stay with their own beliefs, whatever they may be?

Is this the change you are speaking off?​

Yes, I was encouraging people before. No, I am not encouraging anyone to believe anything outside of the basic gospel. I will encourage all in it. The problem with most of the arguments is that so many times, someone will add to what the gospel itself is, and then go about judging their brother as 'unsaved', 'not knowing Jesus', etc, with their added rules and regulations, or traditions of men, that they dream up in their own heads.

I will encourage ALL who are saved by the simple gospel, and those who are not yet saved/athiests, etc, on this board I will encourage to embrace the simple and basic gospel, and to leave the added traditions for those who uphold them, as their means to salvation.

God Bless you, Sir.

NewDay

what she means is to agree on everyone's beliefs. This is what she mean by "encouragement."

I was advised to stay together with my husband and the other one said to divorce him; and she said amen to both of them.

She is seeking to be liked by everyone. There are many women like that. Man dont seek popularity like women in general.

She is confused about "love".

You do not even claim to be saved yet, so let those whom are, alone.

That is my advice to you today. You can take it or leave it, you are nothing more than a pretender, wanna be pharasee. People who know the gospel, KNOW they are saved, and give the glory to JESUS, who freely saves all men, before He goes to work in them.

NewDay

I care about her.

I care about you, too Bybee, and I know you KNOW the Lord. Love is the main fruit, and those who say things like 'you do not know the Lord, or you are a evil worker, or get saved', etc, etc, have no clue what fruit is, or how love works.

NewDay

And I go after people who are misrepresenting Jesus. His followers should be pleasing to God, not people who are sugarcoating the messages and evil practice.

You do not know the gospel. Love covers our imperfections, none of us is perfect in knowledge, and, yet you think you are, and have a right to judge those who you have decided are wrong.

You should seek the LOVE of God, and find out why He came.

bybee

You do not know the gospel. Love covers our imperfections, none of us is perfect in knowledge, and, yet you think you are, and have a right to judge those who you have decided are wrong.

You should seek the LOVE of God, and find out why He came.

It becomes more and more evident that Meshack cannot/willnot hear anything over the indelible litany that has been programmed into her brain. :box::idunno:
She has attacked anyone audacious enough to respond her posts.
She is unaware that the life of a christian is an unfolding of love and grace.
A saved christian is still an evolving, growing soul.
She has alienated those person's who have tried to see her point of view.
I suspect that any answer other than "Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full sir!" is simply not to be tolerated.

NewDay

So should you, not just lip serving by enabling the wicked deeds. Enabling is wicked, not love.

I have never enabled any wicked deed on this site.

What I believe is that we are ALL sinners. We all sin, love saves us, God is love...He saved us freely, via the new covenant in His shed blood, IF we believe it, and then He goes about cleaning us up, from the INSIDE out, not the other way around as you have it.

Everyone on this board that believes the simple gospel, of the dbr of Jesus Christ is SAVED; and they know Him, because He lives in them, and it is HIM alone that will bring them to further increase of His truth. Not you, not me, all we can do is be a witness, but you are not a witness you are a judge.

So be it.

NewDay

It becomes more and more evident that Meshack cannot/willnot hear anything over the indelible litany that has been programmed into her brain. :box::idunno:
She has attacked anyone audacious enough to respond her posts.
She is unaware that the life of a christian is an unfolding of love and grace.
A saved christian is still an evolving, growing soul.
She has alienated those person's who have tried to see her point of view.
I suspect that any answer other than "Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full sir!" is simply not to be tolerated.

Yes, she has placed salvation in a big bag of impossibility, does not even claim to be saved, and, judges everyone else by her own bag of tricks.

I am so thankful for the free gift, and I will not sit idle while others scorn it.

There are others on this board that do so, likewise, who add to it, their 'doctrine', as a qualification.

It is so sad.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have never enabled any wicked deed on this site.

Your word is not valid because you have been claiming that you dont have to obey Jesus to be saved. This is lie by spreading this kind of false gospel is enabling hypocritical and wicked practice.

Jesus commands us to keep His commandments and you say you dont have too.

You are mocking God.

NewDay

Your word is not valid because you have been claiming that you dont have to obey Jesus to be saved. This is lie by spreading this kind of false gospel is enabling hypocritical and wicked practice.

Jesus commands us to keep His commandments and you say you dont have too.

You are mocking God.

How are you? Still praying.

NewDay

I believe she's still braying.:shut:

I already got a neg rep for coming back to this thread, so perhaps, I should just go now, even though someone new asked me a question, and LA came to defend my prior motives and I wanted to thank him, you cannot win for losing around these parts.

Thanks be to God that He has made us all winners, anyway, even if our own personal faith is not big enough to see it in us all.

NewDay

I already got a neg rep for coming back to this thread, so perhaps, I should just go now, even though someone new asked me a question, and LA came to defend my prior motives and I wanted to thank him, you cannot win for losing around these parts.

Thanks be to God that He has made us all winners, anyway, even if our own personal faith is not big enough to see it in us all.

Now, I just got another neg rep for this post. Same person. Most likely I will get another one for this one. LOL, perhaps, I can win first place in the neg rep category.

Wink.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
LA,

You have been holding a grudge against me for a some time now and you came to rescue G&A to spite me. It is very obvious, friend.

what a world.