Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You guys should read my thread "ignored Jesus' teachings and commandments" and learn about Jesus' love.

NewDay

You guys should read my thread "ignored Jesus' teachings and commandments" and learn about Jesus' love.

I agree with everything Jesus taught..love applied is love in action.

When you apply it to your enemies, you ACT loving to them, as I see it. How does that differ from how you see it?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I agree with everything Jesus taught..love applied is love in action.

When you apply it to your enemies, you ACT loving to them, as I see it. How does that differ from how you see it?

Love is not enabling wicked deeds. Your coming back here of your purpose was going back wards. that proves you haven't been serious about your faith and so called "love". Your love is not Jesus' love. You dont know Jesus' love. You have been pretending to love.

NewDay

Love is not enabling wicked deeds. Your coming back here of your purpose was going back wards. that proves you haven't been serious about your faith and so called "love". Your love is not Jesus' love. You dont know Jesus' love. You have been pretending to love.

I am pretending nothing.

How can you know what is in my heart? Are you God? I do not believe that love EVER enables wicked behavior, love changes us from the inside OUT, which is the right method.

bybee

Your vicious and bully attitude is clear fruit of your faith. so your assessment of anyone or anything is meaningless.

That little red oblong shape under "Reputation" in the lower lefthand corner under your avatar pretty much sums up the efficacy and sensibility of your mission here.
:yawn:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That little red oblong shape under "Reputation" in the lower lefthand corner under your avatar pretty much sums up the efficacy and sensibility of your mission here.
:yawn:

Like I said, those evaluation of vicious and bully posters does not mean anything. They all come from posters like you, friend.

NewDay

such meaningless cleche. You should repent of pretentiousness, friend.

It would be meaningless if I said it amiss, but I am telling you it is true. You have chosen to not believe my words, there is nothing more I can do about it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It would be meaningless if I said it amiss, but I am telling you it is true. You have chosen to not believe my words, there is nothing more I can do about it.

I can assess whole context of your words. You cannot fool anyone but yourself.

NewDay

I can assess whole context of your words. You cannot fool anyone but yourself.

I am not trying to fool anyone. I have been honest and straight with you. Deal with it.

You are the pretender, for you are pretending to be and do what only God has the ability to do...as you said, you can run but you cannot hide. I am speaking the truth to you, will you ever stop your blatant exalting of your flesh to the place that belongs to HIM ALONE? Yes, there are others on this board that are doing this, I was among them. I have been corrected. I have admitted my error. Yet, you continue to judge me by your own wrong doing.

This is not allowed among men. You are not God.

If you continue to judge the motives of people, you will find yourself in a huge conflict with Jesus and His commandments. He spoke through Paul when he said this:

1 Cor 4:5 So don't make judgments about anyone ahead of time—before the Lord returns. For he will bring our darkest secrets to light and will reveal our private motives. Then God will give to each one whatever praise is due.

pro 16:2 People may be pure in their own eyes, but the LORD examines their motives.

Are you the Lord?

Give us a verse that states you have the ability to do this. NO Man does, that is why we are commanded over and over to NEVER JUDGE A MAN'S motives.

1 Thes 2:4 For we speak as messengers approved by God to be entrusted with the Good News. Our purpose is to please God, not people. He alone examines the motives of our hearts.

Again, are you God? He alone can examine motives.

Whenever a person judges the motives of anyone, they are being a pharasaic liar, for when you judge, ye shall likewise be judged, by the same fashion you judge. That too, is a commandment of Jesus, go read it.

bybee

Like I said, those evaluation of vicious and bully posters does not mean anything. They all come from posters like you, friend.

I am not your friend. I don't like you.
The fact that I disagree with you doesn't make me a bully. The fact that I allow myself to address you whilst in an annoyed state might be approasching the definition of bullying....
But, you unmitigated Twit, you are quite capable of holding your own!

One In Christ

Every time I see this thread title...

Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

I think of this...

yes-this-is-dog.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ecclesiastes 1:9

That which has been is what will be, That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun.