Yep, I'm new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lave

Hello, everyone. Obviously, I've just registered, and I hope to have some nice, lively conversations with all of you.

I've been lurking on TOL for upwards of a year, so I already know a lot of you in a creepy stalker sort of way. :noid:

zippy2006

Hello, everyone. Obviously, I've just registered, and I hope to have some nice, lively conversations with all of you.

I've been lurking on TOL for upwards of a year, so I already know a lot of you in a creepy stalker sort of way. :noid:

Welcome :wave2:

...so what does 'other' mean? :D

OMEGA

Well since you have been sculking around here looking for the Truth,

What do you think of me and my Subjects ???

OMEGA

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, we'll beat that out of you soon enough.

As Stripe is so fond of illustrating, humiliation is the sincerest form of flattery.

:D Welcome :e4e:

bybee

Welcome.
Nice is as nice does.
Join in and share your views!:wave:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Pantheist.

welcome to TOL

unlike many others here I see no conflict between pantheism and Christianity
and
don't understand how anything can exist outside of God

you will soon be confronted with the concept of panentheism and how it is different
but
in my way of looking at it the distinction is not necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.