ECT Ye Shall Be Holy For I Am Holy

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon
I never said God would send any innocent infants to hell.

Pay attention.

Give proof of your beliefs that all babies will go to Heaven.

You have none, so you say I am warped.

You unwittingly support aborting of babies so they will go to Heaven.

LA

Saw someone else using the same logic recently. It is preposterous. It is like saying, "Because you believe in the Almighty God you are unwittingly supporting other peoples' blasphemy of the Almighty God." Are we supposed to hide and not confess what we believe just because someone else might twist what we believe and use it for evil? Anyone who think to themselves, "Cool, all children go to heaven, therefore I am doing good by killing my child", are the ones who are demented and warped. It has nothing to do with the truth either way; they are simply demented and warped.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where will some of them go since they will not go to heaven and they will not go to hell?

Some will not go to Heaven nor to hell simply because the children of the wicked will all perish.

God kills children you should know.(the flood)

Hos 9:11 As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception.
Hos 9:12 Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!
Hos 9:13 Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer.
Hos 9:14 Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
Hos 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
Hos 9:16 Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

Also-

If the children of the righteous are counted holy by the Lord then are not the children of the wicked counted as unholy?

LA

marhig

Some will not go to Heaven nor to hell simply because the children of the wicked will all perish.

God kills children you should know.(the flood)

Hos 9:11 As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception.
Hos 9:12 Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!
Hos 9:13 Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer.
Hos 9:14 Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
Hos 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
Hos 9:16 Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

Also-

If the children of the righteous are counted holy by the Lord then are not the children of the wicked counted as unholy?

LA
I can't believe what you are saying!

Yes God takes the life of children, but why do you think that they won't go to heaven? Babies are innocent and pure. I can't believe that people think that a loving God wouldn't bring innocent children straight to him.

And remember Jesus said, suffer the little children to come unto me, for such as are in the kingdom of heaven! And that we are to become as a little child to enter in. We are to return to innocence again!

If that is so, then God sees children as innocent.

Last edited:

daqq

Yes God takes the life of children, but why do you think that they won't go to heaven? Babies are innocent and pure. I can't be that people think that a loving God wouldn't bring innocent children straight to him.

And remember Jesus said, suffer the little children to come unto me, for such as are in the kingdom of heaven! And that we are to become as a little child to enter in. We are to return to innocence again!

LA is now confusing and confounding "children of the devil", (allegorical-metaphorical language), with literal physical human beings. Elohim does not go around physically killing and slaying the literal physical human beings of His creation to punish them, (Adam lived 930 years showing that such a "death by separation" was not physical in the primary meaning, (except that he still died within a day if it be seen as a day of one thousand years, which is actually merciful)).

marhig

LA is now confusing and confounding "children of the devil", (allegorical-metaphorical language), with literal physical human beings. Elohim does not go around physically killing and slaying the literal physical human beings of His creation to punish them, (Adam lived 930 years showing that such a "death by separation" was not physical in the primary meaning, (except that he still died within a day if it be seen as a day of one thousand years, which is actually merciful)).
Yes daqq natural death happens to everyone, this does not separate us from God, what separates us from God is the hardness of our own hearts.

Children don't understand sin like we do, they learn about God as they grow, it's us who know it's wrong to sin and do it that are the worst of all!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yes God takes the life of children, but why do you think that they won't go to heaven? Babies are innocent and pure. I can't believe that people think that a loving God wouldn't bring innocent children straight to him.

Humanism prevents you from seeing the truth of the scriptures.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

No.

God did not kill the children in the flood spiritually.

It was not a matter of God going around killing people either .

God killed the children of the wicked with their wicked parents.

That is the fact of the matter.

The only hope for the children of the righteous, who die young, is that the parents continue in the faith.

It is another fact that humanists will mislead the unsaved by teaching them that even if they do not care for their children, the children will go to Heaven if they should die young without the necessity of any saving faith.

LA

daqq

No.

God did not kill the children in the flood spiritually.

It was not a matter of God going around killing people either .

God killed the children of the wicked with their wicked parents.

That is the fact of the matter.

The only hope for the children of the righteous, who die young, is that the parents continue in the faith.

It is another fact that humanists will mislead the unsaved by teaching them that even if they do not care for their children, the children will go to Heaven if they should die young without the necessity of any saving faith.

LA

All the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan, (Matthew 11:13).

marhig

Humanism prevents you from seeing the truth of the scriptures.

LA
LA you're judging innocent babies and children, the likes of which Jesus said are like the children of heaven. Do you think when Jesus said to his disciples. "Suffer the little children to come unto me," he also said "but separate those with just parents first, because i only want those who have just parents?"

No he would have opened his arms wide and brought them all to him, every one of them. Children don't know God like we do, they don't understand sin like we do. And they are innocent until they do.

As i said, it's those of us who know God and who wilfully sin, they are worse than even those who don't know God and sin.

Pilate ordered Jesus to be crucified, but it was the pharasees who should have known God whom Jesus said did the greater sin.

Little children are innocent, i look at my grandchildren and i can see why Jesus said that we are to become like them to enter into heaven. They are mischievous at times, but sinful no. And they have such soft hearts when we talk to them about God. Not like many adults who just turn away and don't want to know. Most children love to listen, and ask questions, especially when they are young. And that's what our hearts hearts should be like regarding the things of God. We should want to hear about him, think always of him and want to please him.

Knowing the living God, I can't think of children going to hell or anywhere else but heaven LA, straight to God. Especially youngsters who's hearts are pure and innocent, and babies who can't yet sin. They would walk into the arms of our Lord Jesus, just as he opened his arms to them when he was here.

And that's not humanism, that's the love of God. And if we have the love of God in our hearts, we will do the same! And like Christ did when he was here, we will open our arms, and open our hearts and love them, all of them whatever their parents believe in, and love their parents also be there for everyone, and bring this love of God to them regardless of what they believe in, with the hope that they will believe, and have hope for everyone.

I can't think of anyone going to hell, i hope for everyone to go to heaven, only God can decide who goes where because only he knows our hearts. We can't say who is going anywhere when we die, we don't know the hearts of others. Only God can do that.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can't think of anyone going to hell, i hope for everyone to go to heaven, only God can decide who goes where because only he knows our hearts. We can't say who is going anywhere when we die, we don't know the hearts of others. Only God can do that.

So how do you know?

LA

marhig

So how do you know?

LA
Well if Jesus leaves where we go to God I'm sure we should be doing the same!

James and John asked to be sat at his right and at his left in his kingdom, but Jesus said that it was not his to give but his father's in heaven. So who are you to decide who is going where when they die?

How do you know that some babies don't go to heaven anyway? And what would make you want to think that anyway?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well if Jesus leaves where we go to God I'm sure we should be doing the same!

James and John asked to be sat at his right and at his left in his kingdom, but Jesus said that it was not his to give but his father's in heaven. So who are you to decide who is going where when they die?

How do you know that some babies don't go to heaven anyway? And what would make you want to think that anyway?

I told you or the other but you took no notice.

1Co 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

LA

marhig

I told you or the other but you took no notice.

1Co 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

LA

What do you mean you told me but i took no notice? You told me what?

That verse just means they don't know the things of God, and are being cleansed by the washing of water of the word by the husband or wife that's clean. It doesn't mean that innocent babies go to hell LA!

And that verse doesn't say that children don't go to heaven. Jesus says that children are like those in heaven so i think that they do!

daqq

Here the LORD tells the Jews that they should be holy:
"For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth" (Lev.11:44).​

Would the LORD demand that anyone be holy if that person does not have the ability to be holy? Of course not. If a man is to be holy then he must have the ability to choose to sin or not to sin.

This idea is denied by the Calvinists. The Westminister Confession of Faith represents a theological consensus of international Calvinism. There we read that all men come out of the womb "made opposite to all good and wholly inclined to all evil":
"From this original corruption, whereby we are utterly indisposed, disabled, and made opposite to all good, and wholly inclined to all evil, do proceed all actual transgressions" [emphasis added] (The Westminster Confession of Faith; VI/4).​

A holy and righteous God would not demand man to be holy unless it were in a man’s ability to do so. But the Calvinists deny this truth.

Hmmm, I also wonder if the non-Pelagians, (lol), Calvinists, and Reformers believe that Mary must have been sinless, like the Catholics believe, since "the baby Jesus" would need to be born sinless and yet was born of Mary. They may not have a problem with Joseph, not being his biological father and all, but what about Mary? How did she not pass down a sinful nature to the baby Jesus if children are all born sinners and she was his mother according to the flesh? Do the Reformers, Calvinists, and anti-Pelagianites believe Mary was sinless in the same way as the Catholics explain it with the immaculate conception doctrine? And if Mary was sinless then how did that come to be? Was it just "granted to her because she was good" or "chosen to be the mother of God"? But that really is nothing more than fantasy dream theology because clearly, technically speaking, Mary would have been born in sin, strictly physically speaking, if what they say is true and all children are born sinners from the womb. So do they say her parents were both without sin? And how did they get that way if children are all born sinners? And how did their parents get that way, and the great grandparents, the previous set of parents, and so on and so on, all the way back to, ehem, fallen Adam?