Y is it OK for Blacks to be racist but not Whites?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...this is how it goes... I often get treated like dirt by the Blacks who just generally don't like Whitey.. unless I am dressed up...
Given some of your past remarks in other incarnations here, have you ever considered that you might be the reason why blacks respond to you the way you think they do?

I've known a lot of black people and your impression isn't the one I have at all. They're like anyone else. Some are prejudiced and most aren't.

republicanchick

Given some of your past remarks in other incarnations here, have you ever considered that you might be the reason why blacks respond to you the way you think they do?

dumb

like it's OK to treat someone shabbily just b/c of... I "might be the reason why Blacks respond" to me such and such way

... whatever that means...

in other words:

a person can actually be said to have integrity

but only until he meets someone who mysteriously rubs him the wrong way?

right

ok

+++

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
dumb

like it's OK to treat someone shabbily just b/c of... I "might be the reason why Blacks respond" to me such and such way

... whatever that means...
It means the attitude you approach other people with often has a great deal to do with how they treat you.

in other words:

a person can actually be said to have integrity

but only until he meets someone who mysteriously rubs him the wrong way?
No, that's not it at all really. :)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
on FOX yesterday, the reporter said one woman he spoke in Ferguson (protester) with said that the White cops are not even human...

well, we certainly are improving in race relations, are we not?

but you know, Blacks get a pass... It's OK for THEM to be racist...

2 wrongs make a right, Folks!

Then on Hannity, one of the Black guests was a member of Black Student Union

What if one of the guests had been a member of something called White Student Union?

Y not?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
on FOX yesterday, the reporter said one woman he spoke in Ferguson (protester) with said that the White cops are not even human...

What if one of the guests had been a member of something called White Student Union?
The sad reality is that "black," Hispanic and Asian Americans consistently vote for the Democrats because they view the Republicans as only interested in promoting the best interests of "whites," men and big business.

By 2050 those 3 visible minority groups will constitute the majority in America and it will be interesting to see to what extremes the "white" minority is willing to go to cling to power.

republicanchick

It means the attitude you approach other people with often has a great deal to do with how they treat you.

No, that's not it at all really. :)

sorry, that is exactly what was said... like somehow, even if I don't do anything wrong, a person is justified in being against me anyway and it is my fault...

well, that sounds like liberals...

sounds dum in other words

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I've come to the conclusion that all of "republicanchick's" outrageous posts and threads are her idea of an extended joke - nobody could be that "dense" in real life!

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

What you say here is what is more an assumption of liberalism, specifically, white liberalism.

The Berean

The sad reality is that "black," Hispanic and Asian Americans consistently vote for the Democrats because they view the Republicans as only interested in promoting the best interests of "whites," men and big business.

By 2050 those 3 visible minority groups will constitute the majority in America and it will be interesting to see to what extremes the "white" minority is willing to go to cling to power.

Sweet! I'm Hispanic! And my wife is Asian! We get to rule America! :banana:

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Baloney!

Further, you are still using large bold text, ignoring what Knight said.

Lexington'96

you must not get out much. Or maybe you drive a Mercedes limo?

I don't have a car and where I live African-Americans make up over one third of the population.

I mean, you know.. the Blacks who are racist in my world... even they respect Whiteys with $$$

I don't have a whole lot of money.

or maybe even just a well dressed Whitey...

I'm not very well dressed at all.

seriously... this is how it goes... I often get treated like dirt by the Blacks who just generally don't like Whitey.. unless I am dressed up...

Honestly, I've noticed that most of the black people I know are much kinder than the wealthy whites I know.

Quincy

A white student union would be redundant since whites have been and are still the majority in most locations in the US. That's assumed from the start with a majority group. One day if white people are ever the minority, then we can have whitey groups.

I'll found a Whitey Ford sings the blues foundation for poor white people.

Are we could have the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP). That's not racist right?