ECT Write a few lines summarizing these chapters

Interplanner

140 posts and no summaries.

Yet constant needling by STP, RD, Must, Tam about 'gone or going?' or 'where are the 1000 years?'

Right Divider

Body part
'raised out of your graves' means to come back from Gentile nations. 'made alive' meant to be in Israel practicing the law again. You have to do this with 2P2P, which is your structure, because otherwise it finds its fulfillment in the Gospel.
I believe that graves means graves and NOT "Gentile nations". Made alive in that passage means resurrected.

Matt 8:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:11) And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus wasn't kidding.

You have NO idea what gospels means or which one is which.

The thing was, you are in such a mess with 2P2P that you liked what he said at first. You just didn't like it when it was shown to be a 'spiritual,' allegorical interp, not in Christ.
Lying is your best skill. I did NOT see whatever post that you are referring to, so how could I like it?

Interplanner

I believe that graves means graves and NOT "Gentile nations". Made alive in that passage means resurrected.

Matt 8:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:11) And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus wasn't kidding.

You have NO idea what gospels means or which one is which.

Lying is your best skill. I did NOT see whatever post that you are referring to, so how could I like it?

The reason you liked it was because I objected to it. You are obsessed at being polar opposite me. If I accuse it; no matter, you defend it, even without looking. You didn't even know it was a 3rd party, you just accused me of saying it.

that's the 2nd conversation level of all this.

Right Divider

Body part
The reason you liked it was because I objected to it.
Please SHOW me that POST

You are obsessed at being polar opposite me.
No, I am not, But since you're wrong nearly 100% of the time, that does put us on opposite sides most of the time.

If I accuse it; no matter, you defend it, even without looking.
Hogwash.

You didn't even know it was a 3rd party, you just accused me of saying it.

Show me the ORIGINAL posts.

Interplanner

Sorry it takes so long to find stuff like that. I'll catch it next time.

He's not the first MAD or 2P2P to do that; I've heard the Israel-spiritual "truth" before (no matter what, if Israel is back in its land, it is 'spiritual.').

But yes, on this one you were with him purely because I opposed him.

Right Divider

Body part
Sorry it takes so long to find stuff like that. I'll catch it next time.

He's not the first MAD or 2P2P to do that; I've heard the Israel-spiritual "truth" before (no matter what, if Israel is back in its land, it is 'spiritual.').

But yes, on this one you were with him purely because I opposed him.
You're a liar so why should we believe you WITHOUT PROOF!

Interplanner

You logic is consistently illogical. Good work ignoramus.

What does STP have to do with this?

He uses the term lie about Mk 1:1 WITHOUT PROOF just a lot of rage. I thought you were the great context guy and kept up on things. You have to look up things before you spout how informed you are.

Danoh

The reason you liked it was because I objected to it. You are obsessed at being polar opposite me. If I accuse it; no matter, you defend it, even without looking. You didn't even know it was a 3rd party, you just accused me of saying it.

Talk about Projection :chuckle:

Interplanner

HOw many people will ask you what the lie is before you actually say what it is and what difference it makes?

Is that your technique: keep it secret but sound so informed--to informed to explain it to us?

There are 3 major manuscript collections that support Isaiah there. 2 just say the prophets. So the translations go with Isaiah and part of it is Isaiah. Big deal.

I thought a lie was when Judaism = Christianity. Or Satan = God. But you've spent your money on this one, lol.

Danoh

In fairness - why don't you answer him on this Mark 1:2 issue already - not only do you answer him on most all else, but the Mark 1:2 issue is one you obviously feel very strongly about.

You're looking like you are asserting a thing is so only because you say it is.

Ah, the liberation of belonging to no "camp."

One gets to deal with one and all fairly - free of playing favoritism.

SaulToPaul 2

In fairness - why don't you answer him on this Mark 1:2 issue already - not only do you answer him on most all else, but the Mark 1:2 issue is one you obviously feel very strongly about.

You're looking like you are asserting a thing is so only because you say it is.

Ah, the liberation of belonging to no "camp."

One gets to deal with one and all fairly - free of playing favoritism.

Angel4Truth answered him thoroughly two days ago, and he disregarded her.

Danoh

Angel4Truth answered him thoroughly two days ago, and he disregarded her.

Likewise is the case with other things that you nevertheless do answer him on and repeatedly - things that others have already answered him on.

Was just wondering why you appeared to skirt that one.

:chuckle: