ECT Write a few lines summarizing these chapters

Interplanner

I'm in the same sect as Paul.

But the Christian faith is not a sect. Judaism would call it a sect (and did in that passage) but the Christian faith is not a sect. You may not have the same holy day, or food regimen, or eschatology as I do, but Christ was the righteous sacrifice for each of us who believe, and that is justification and unifies us. We do not dwell on dividers; at least I don't. Sects do. Paul would not strike you as being 'sectarian' if you met him.

Right Divider

Body part
But the Christian faith is not a sect. Judaism would call it a sect (and did in that passage) but the Christian faith is not a sect. You may not have the same holy day, or food regimen, or eschatology as I do, but Christ was the righteous sacrifice for each of us who believe, and that is justification and unifies us. We do not dwell on dividers; at least I don't. Sects do. Paul would not strike you as being 'sectarian' if you met him.
:french:

You're really dense.

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, that means you want division, dwell on dividers, and see Paul as essentially dividing?
I guess that I'm in good company then.

Luke 12:51 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:51) Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

You are SO dense.

P.S. I divide the TRUTH from YOUR ERROR.

Danoh

Is "Judaism" the one that God gave them or the one that they invented?

Christ will fulfill ALL that God gave them.

Judaism (n.) Dictionary.com

c. 1400 (attested in Anglo-Latin from mid-13c.), from Old French Judaisme and directly from Late Latin Judaismus, from Greek Ioudaismos, from Ioudaios "Jew" (see Jew). The Anglo-Latin reference is from a special tax levied on the Jews of England. Earlier in same sense was Juhede "Jewish faith, Judaism," literally "Jew-hood" (early 14c.).

Yo, IP - You one of them Goys In the Hood? :chuckle:

Interplanner

He purified it, enhanced it, and raised the standards to perfection. He did not do away with it.

It crucified him; he 'spoke those parables against its leaders'; Paul grew up in his former life in Judaism.

You are practically worthless on bible background comprehension.

Yes, the heart of the law is to love one's neighbor, and he commanded that. Hardly a validation of Judaism.

Interplanner

It's OK to say its the one they invented as long as:
1, the promise to Abraham was the Gospel, not the land; Gal 3:8-9; Acts 13
2, they voided and changed the promise and put the law in its place (and the land promise). That is the original 'replacement theology' addressed in Gal 3:17.

Right Divider

Body part
2, they voided and changed the promise and put the law in its place (and the land promise). That is the original 'replacement theology' addressed in Gal 3:17.
:dizzy::juggle:

Right Divider

Body part
What other possible meaning can Gal 3:8-9 have from the apostle who just said there is one gospel?
You are so completely confused an illogical that it is impossible to communicate with you.

Like the fact that you feel the need to CAPITALIZE the word "gospel" so that you can try to "validate" your fake knowledge.

There is much and many "good news's" in the Bible. God's promises will not fail; including the land promise to the nation of Israel.

So you can cry all that you want, you'll still be WRONG about your man-made, commentary based theories.

Interplanner

You are so completely confused an illogical that it is impossible to communicate with you.

Like the fact that you feel the need to CAPITALIZE the word "gospel" so that you can try to "validate" your fake knowledge.

There is much and many "good news's" in the Bible. God's promises will not fail; including the land promise to the nation of Israel.

So you can cry all that you want, you'll still be WRONG about your man-made, commentary based theories.

lol, I didn't capitalize Gospel, but you capitalized WRONG to help you feel RIGHT! Wow what 'proof'! Way to go RD!

What possible meaning can Gal 3:8-9 have since Paul is the apostle of one gospel and is never concerned about the land of Israel--except to keep it from ruin by the zealot rebellion?

Right Divider

Body part
lol, I didn't capitalize Gospel, but you capitalized WRONG to help you feel RIGHT! Wow what 'proof'! Way to go RD!
You don't even know the difference between capitalization and ALL CAPS. And you call yourself a "grammar scholar"? :french:

What possible meaning can Gal 3:8-9 have since Paul is the apostle of one gospel and is never concerned about the land of Israel--except to keep it from ruin by the zealot rebellion?
Paul was given the gospel of the grace of God. Therefore, he preached it.

Peter was NOT preaching the gospel of the grace of God at Pentecost, because he had NOT received it.

Your commentaries are polluting your mind.