ECT Would MAD be more accepted if Gal 2:7 were not in the text

MAD Max

BANNED
Banned
You Darby followers claim "the Dispensation of the grace of God" was a mystery only revealed to Paul.

1 Peter 1:10 tells us it was prophesied in the OT.

Also, who was Peter addressing?
Peter is addressing Jews. Of course it was prophesied. I gave you a verse showing that it was prophesied. Why are you so confused about this? Jesus flat out told His disciples that He was going to die and be raised, but they did not understand it, because it was hidden from them. You have no point.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Peter is addressing Jews. Of course it was prophesied. I gave you a verse showing that it was prophesied. Why are you so confused about this? Jesus flat out told His disciples that He was going to die and be raised, but they did not understand it, because it was hidden from them. You have no point.

His point is only........Darby!

MAD Max

BANNED
Banned
If you mention Darby one more time, I will no longer participate in a conversation with you. Either you grow up, or my time will be better spent speaking to adults.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Peter is addressing Jews.

Impossible.

(1 Peter 2:10 KJV) Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Read Hosea 1.

It's impossible that Peter was addressing Jews.

The Jews were NEVER told they were "not a people"

Nang

TOL Subscriber

If He told them, it was not a "mystery" as MADists claim.

At what point they were given understanding of the Gospel Truth, does not affect the fact that the Gospel Truth has been revealed by God since Genesis 3:15.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you mention Darby one more time, I will no longer participate in a conversation with you. Either you grow up, or my time will be better spent speaking to adults.

Looks like you are another Darby follower in denial.

:wave:

MAD Max

BANNED
Banned
Impossible.

(1 Peter 2:10 KJV) Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Read Hosea 1.

It's impossible that Peter was addressing Jews.

The Jews were NEVER told they were "not a people"
The ones Peter is addressing were not God's people until they became God's people. Do you believe that all the Jews of the OT were saved?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The ones Peter is addressing were not God's people until they became God's people.

Nope

(Hosea 1:9 KJV) Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.

The above was not addressed to Jews.

Do you believe that all the Jews of the OT were saved?

No.

john w

Hall of Fame
You Darby followers claim "the Dispensation of the grace of God" was a mystery only revealed to Paul.

1 Peter 1:10 tells us it was prophesied in the OT.

Also, who was Peter addressing?

The Preterist clown has spammed "Darby" 20 times today, shattering his previous record. That's all he has.