ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It figures that you do not accept God's grace. You're prefer to earn salvation. You can't.

Rom 4:4-5 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. (4:5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Accept it or not.

Good post. Jamie is a "WORKER" and not a FAITHER."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some Gentiles had faith which made them sons of Abraham according to Paul, their apostle.

Are you not familiar with Paul's teachings?

The Gentiles that heard Paul's Gospel and placed their faith in Christ, became members of the Body of Christ and Children of God. You're confused.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Gentiles that heard Paul's Gospel and placed their faith in Christ, became members of the Body of Christ and Children of God. You're confused.

Yes, they became members of the body of Christ, which is the church of God of whom Christ is the head.

Are you a member of God's church? This is done through repentance and water baptism. Are you in?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, they became members of the body of Christ, which is the church of God of whom Christ is the head.

Are you a member of God's church? This is done through repentance and water baptism. Are you in?

What do you mean by "Repentance?" That word, has different meanings for different people? Also, water baptism doesn't save you. Are you a member of a large denominational church?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What do you mean by "Repentance?" That word, has different meanings for different people? Also, water baptism doesn't save you. Are you a member of a large denominational church?

I define repentance as turning from sin, but of course you must know what sin is.

Salvation is the result of Christ in us, not by baptism.

sirayuk

2 Timothy 4:2
[2]Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. And is that word?

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

sirayuk

John 1:1-3,12,14-15
[1]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2]The same was in the beginning with God.
[3]All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
[12]But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
[14]And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
[15]John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

sirayuk

Paul is a product of grace so he can preach it better, Hosea could preach well about unfaithfulness he has experienced it.