ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You looking for non-answers then read some of your old posts !

FYI, next time you decide to lie about being in the Marine Corps make sure the person you are lying to wasn't in the Corps.

Do you know what stolen valor is ? You can actually be charged with a crime for that that particular lie.

I never directly said I was in the Corp. I was playing you like a fiddle. You have my permission to alert the authorities if you wish, however, if they actually read the things I posted, they'll see them as hyperbole and laugh at you. :darwinsm: By the way, I was a Lieutenant in the Union Army during the Civil war, as well. And, fought with Patton during WW2.

Danoh

Hey, Dodge, I forgot to mention I fought alongside Custer at the Little Big Horn. See if you can get me in trouble with those statements of fact?

You brought his ridicule on yourself.

And yet, leave it to you not only to continue excuse your mockery of the guy's response to your having offended him and the memory of his fallen comrades, but to continue to.

One Trump in the world is enough.

The phrase Semper Fi is a very personal, a very moving theme among the Marines that is only used by them with their own and should be highly respected for the spilled blood in the service of both God and Country that it represents to them.

We owe them each and those of their fallen comrades a debt of gratitide we can never repay.

You'd do well to honor that and simply apologize to the guy and leave it at that.

Unless you...need to be..the issue.

Unless you simply can't make Christ the issue...no matter how much you assert that yours is a gospel of...grace.

DAN P

Danoh , scripture records that God withheld the meaning of the Gospel for a time , but that mystery of the Gospel is taught in the Gospels.

Hi and then how can a person be saved in the GOSPEL that Jesus taught ??

Tell us how you were saved , since the Gospel say you were SAVED ?

dan p

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You brought his ridicule on yourself.

And yet, leave it to you not only to continue excuse your mockery of the guy's response to your having offended him and the memory of his fallen comrades, but to continue to.

One Trump in the world is enough.

The phrase Semper Fi is a very personal, a very moving theme among the Marines that is only used by them with their own and should be highly respected for the spilled blood in the service of both God and Country that it represents to them.

We owe them each and those of their fallen comrades a debt of gratitide we can never repay.

You'd do well to honor that and simply apologize to the guy and leave it at that.

Unless you...need to be..the issue.

Unless you simply can't make Christ the issue...no matter how much you assert that yours is a gospel of...grace.

You don't even know if Dodge is telling a "Tall Tale?" He's just another poster on the Internet. Why don't you find a YOU-TUBE version of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" everytime you fall for a sob story coming from someone you don't even know? Just add that GREAT song everytime Dodge touches your "phony heart?"

You're one of the BIGGEST "PHONY'S" on TOL. Most can't see it, though.

dodge

I never directly said I was in the Corp. I was playing you like a fiddle. You have my permission to alert the authorities if you wish, however, if they actually read the things I posted, they'll see them as hyperbole and laugh at you. :darwinsm: By the way, I was a Lieutenant in the Union Army during the Civil war, as well. And, fought with Patton during WW2.

YOU are a liar. Before I ever asked about you being in the Corps you said " Semper FI" in one of your posts.

Semper Fi is said between Marines that earned that title which you implied you had.

You are a two bit liar, and the only one you played you liar is yourself.

john w

Hall of Fame
YOU are a liar. Before I ever asked about you being in the Corps you said " Semper FI" in one of your posts.

Semper Fi is said between Marines that earned that title which you implied you had.

You are a two bit liar, and the only one you played you liar is yourself.
Thanks for checkin' in, Gomer.

john w

Hall of Fame
NO problem retard !

Stupid is, as stupid does, Lt. Gomer.

And sell all you have, you fraud, as you, in deception, assert that you follow "Jesus" in his earthly ministry, as He taught the law.

Con artist.

And show some respect, punk-it is the Lord Jesus Christ, the risen, glorified, ascended, and seated "Lord from heaven," as we are not to know Him, any more, after the flesh, in His earthly ministry. Only His enemies, while He walked the earth, referred to Him, addressed Him, as "Jesus."

Saint John W-get it? Rhetorical q.

And sit down-you are an embarrassment to the cause of Christ, not studying the details of the book, bible blender/smorgasborger.

Sell all you have.

Not a peep, from this charlatan.