Women Members ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

You have a daughter, purportedly a priestess to a God you slander, and you're proud of her. Interesting.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I am not interested in any sport, and don't do you ube, but I am sure you can look it up on the Internet should you be interested.

yeah , I care less too. Christianity is like politics on TOL. People unfriend if a democrat. People unfriend if cubs only fan. People unfriend if reformed. People unfriend if you like women.

welcome to America

Iamimagined

yeah , I care less too. Christianity is like politics on TOL. People unfriend if a democrat. People unfriend if cubs only fan. People unfriend if reformed. People unfriend if you like women.

welcome to America

It is not a place I have ever wanted to visit, but then I have never liked holidays. One of our daughters, her husband and sons (12 and 10) are on a five week tour of Canada and will also take in Seattle in the US. They are having a great time by all accounts.:)

Letsargue

Contradictory, if a woman cannot be married to her husband and Christ at the same time, then a man can't either.

Read IT!! - Man Nor Woman - Cannot be MARRIED To TWO at the SAME TIME!!! - ( The Woman Is Married to her Husband ONLY!! ), -- and ((( HER Husband IS Married the Christ's WIFE the "CHURCH" ONLY / "ONLY"!!!!!))), - Not to the WOMAN!!! -- Read IT!!! - Or SPIT ON IT!!!

The Lost IS as God Shows: -- (( Luke 17:34 KJV ))!!! Read IT!! - That is the Lost!!!! - Who is the LOST man in bed WITH???? God SAID IT?????

Paul, David -- 123114!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.