Woman on the $20 bill?

Pierac

I'd be up for a supermodel on my $20

Not that crab on your link.... :rolleyes:

:bang::bang::bang:
You asked for it!
Paul

Daniel1611

I find it ironic that Andrew Jackson's face is on a Federal Reserve note. I change my mind. Take Jackson off the 20. I think he would probably be appalled that his image is associated with a Federal Reserve note.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Think how great it would be for the economy if Hilary Clinton's picture was on the $20 bill...

Who would want this sitting idle in their wallet or purse?

article-2274232-171D43E6000005DC-21_306x423.jpg

elohiym

I find it ironic that Andrew Jackson's face is on a Federal Reserve note. I change my mind. Take Jackson off the 20. I think he would probably be appalled that his image is associated with a Federal Reserve note.

I, too, believe he would be appalled.

elohiym

Uh yeah, after a career opposing central bankers I would rather imagine he would be something less than pleased at their thumbing their nose at him after his death.

In light of the history it seems so obvious to me that it was done in spite.

PureX

It costs a lot of money to change our money. Don't we have more important issues than this to deal with?

Oh, wait. We're talking about politics, here, so of course they aren't going to deal with any more important issues.

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It sots a lot of money to change our money. Don't we have more important issues than this to deal with?

Oh, wait. We're talking about politics, here, so of course they aren't going to deal with any more important issues.

Why would it take lots of money?

But I do agree this isn't something we need to be worried about.

PureX

Why would it take lots of money?
Retooling. Not just to make the new bills, but to "sell" them to the public, and to verify them. I realize that we do need to change our currency, occasionally, and so could include this one in the next change, but still, it seems like a lot of hassle over nothing.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Retooling. Not just to make the new bills, but to "sell" them to the public, and to verify them. I realize that we do need to change our currency, occasionally, and so could include this one in the next change, but still, it seems like a lot of hassle over nothing.

Misogynist.