Woman finds out during church sermon her husband is newly married

In your dreams only, i happen to have many posts in the thread i linked to, in other words, i was subscribed to it well before you, and i read it as there are new posts.
Well, I actually have started a thread of my own a while back. It's about intellectual property. However when I see people misrepresent scripture I call it out. If you don't like that, perhaps you should limit your communication to email and telephones.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well, I actually have started a thread of my own a while back. It's about intellectual property. However when I see people misrepresent scripture I call it out. If you don't like that, perhaps you should limit your communication to email and telephones.

Perhaps you need to reread the op, where exactly did i mispresent scripture and where exactly did i make this thread about polygamy? You need to learn how to read.

Please link me to your polygamy thread too, ill be happy to debate you on it there.

Deuteronomy 17:17 "He shall not multiply wives for himself, or else his heart will turn away; nor shall he greatly increase silver and gold for himself.
What were you referring to here? This is where you misrepresented scripture. You were attempting to make a wife a punishment, and justify misogyny I pointed out in earlier postings.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What were you referring to here? This is where you misrepresented scripture. You were attempting to make a wife a punishment, and justify misogyny I pointed out in earlier postings.

Thats a lie, post me doing that. In fact i corrected you each time you tried to claim i did such.

You cant read can you.

Now take your polygamy discussion to your own thread.
783e8fefd5ea42319a60b59f2b85570a.jpg

That should be the image of exactly what I am talking about.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Liar, you accused me of saying something i never said.

They didnt say a wife is a punishment either.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Thats a lie, post me doing that. In fact i corrected you each time you tried to claim i did such.

You cant read can you.

Now take your polygamy discussion to your own thread.

I never said that. I have reported your harassment. I will let the moderators sort it out.

:rotfl: you call it harrassment when i prove what you claimed is false? Then YOU make a thread to harrass me? :rotfl:

:loser:

:rotfl: you call it harrassment when i prove what you claimed is false? Then YOU make a thread to harrass me? :rotfl:

:loser:
No harassment is when you call people names and make baseless accusations.

Perhaps you don't realise that calling people a liars,loser, and saying they cannot read is just mean and abusive. I was trying to have a rational conversation with you. Maybe that's just how kids talk these days.

I only started this other thread, because that was the only way I could find to post the screen capture.

Nevertheless, I won't call you names or demean you in any way. I apologize if I have done that. I'm sure your a lovely person IRL.

The scripture says what it says, and I won't apologize for that, but this public exchange does not represent well.

Again, please forgive my part in this.

Why apologize if you aren't sure you did anything wrong?

I'm not certain that I did nothing wrong. I am certain I didn't lie about anything. If I didn't communicate clearly, than that's on me.

Right now, I am thinking of what Paul said:
1Co 6:6 — 1Co 6:7
but brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers? To have lawsuits at all with one another is already a defeat for you. Why not rather suffer wrong? Why not rather be defrauded?

So if you would offer me some grace, let's let this go.

[emoji3]