Wokey McWokeface

marke

Biden's sexually perverted Transportation Secretary thinks bridges are racists. Is everyone in the Biden administration an idiot?

US transport secretary Pete Buttigieg said highway designs in the country were “racist,” and claimed that the new infrastructure bill would help fix it.
Mr Buttigieg was asked about the bipartisan infrastructure bill that was passed by Congress last week during an interaction with reporters on Monday.

marke

Robert Moses does not sound like a Christian. At any rate, he had some weird ideas.

Ever heard of Madison Grant? Celebrated evolutionist, Darwinist, eugenicist, zoologist, and democrat legend. He thought blacks were intermediary links between monkeys and humans. He favored weeding out undesirables such as the infirm, blacks, and the poor, from society, much like abortionists seek to cull the herd today.

He wrote a racist book, "The Passing of the Great Race," which was praised by American Darwinists, Eugenicists, and Hitler. But just because he was a flaming racist does not mean all celebrated evolutionists and zoologists are racists.

marke

Robert Moses was the consummate democrat power player. He was famous for getting funding for his projects using low estimates and then forcing the government to spend many times the amount once he began the projects. Democrats keep doing that today. They get funding for projects while lowballing costs but when the final costs come in the numbers are many times above the deceptive first estimates.

That is what happened with Obamacare and what is happening with so many democrat pork projects in the Biden misadministration.

Early in the book, Caro writes that as parks commissioner in Long Island in the 1920s, Moses learned to spend lots of money to get public-works projects started, only to then demand more to complete them. “One million dollars was the amount available to Long Island out of the $15,000,000 [state park budget],” Caro writes. “[Moses] had told the Legislature that one million would be the cost of the Long Island program. He knew that actually the million would pay for only a fraction — a small fraction — of the program. But he had learned to get things done. With the million, he drove a lot of stakes.” Caro goes on to recount that instead of using the money to complete a few parks, he used it to get started on many of them.

Democratic Strategist James Carville posited a theory about why Democrats lost this week's gubernatorial election in Virginia: "What went wrong is this stupid wokeness."

Video:

JUDY WOODRUFF: What went wrong?

JAMES CARVILE: What went wrong is this stupid wokeness.

All right? Don't just look at Virginia and New Jersey. Look at Long Island, look at Buffalo, look at Minneapolis. Even look at Seattle, Washington. I mean, this "defund the police" lunacy, this take Abraham Lincoln's name off of schools, that — people see that.

And it's just — really have a suppressive effect all across the country to Democrats. Some of these people need to go to a woke detox center or something. They're expressing language that people just don't use. And there's a backlash and frustration at that.

And you're right. Suburbanites in Northern Virginia, suburbanites in Northern New Jersey pulled away a little bit. Youngkin never ran any ads against Biden. And I think what he did is just let the Democrats pull the pin and watch the grenade go off on them.

And we have got to change this and not be about changing dictionaries and change laws. And these faculty lounge people that sit around mulling about I don't know what are — they're not working. Look what happened in Buffalo, again, Seattle. I think the Republicans may have won a city attorney's race in Seattle.

Seattle autonomous zone? Who could even think of something that stupid?

And they're suppressing our vote. And I have got news for you. You're hurting the party. You're hurting the very people that you want to help.

And Terry got caught up. He's a good friend of mine. He's a good guy. He got caught up in something national, and we have got to change this internally, in my view.

'Woke Inc.' author Vivek Ramaswamy, argues that 'the biggest threat to liberty' in modern America is the 'merger of big government and the private companies that control public discourse,' especially online.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
'Woke Inc.' author Vivek Ramaswamy, argues that 'the biggest threat to liberty' in modern America is the 'merger of big government and the private companies that control public discourse,' especially online.

Soooo....Worried about Fascism is he? :rolleyes:

Soooo....Worried about Fascism is he? :rolleyes:

Democrats are more Marxists than Fascists I think, technically speaking, but to the average person they are both totalitarian systems that oppress the common man, and the Democrats are definitely the enemy of the Constitution and our Rights.

Democrats are an evil Marxist Party. Their tool for consolidating power is Racism. CRT is basically Marxist brainwashing, with the difference that the bourgeois boogyman has been replaced with the white boogyman.