Wokey McWokeface

Gary K

Banned
I've always wondered why Bruce has done what he's done. It just makes no sense at all to me. I did hear where he was having money problems a few years after winning all his gold medals, so I wonder if he wasn't bribed into making a massive political statement by very wealthy far left activists like Soros. He just didn't seem weird enough to do what he's done.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh Joe, you silly old fool 😂

"There's not a single thing that a man can do that a woman can't do equally as well"

Off the top of my head ....

1. Provide a male role model for a young son
2. Provide a strong father figure for his children
... and since Joe pretends to be Catholic ...
3. Serve as Pope
4. Impregnate his wife
5. Set men's sports records
6. Die by the hundreds of thousands liberating Europe in WWII
7. Die by the tens of thousands fighting for the formation of this country.
8. Die by the hundreds of thousands fighting to end slavery.
9. Invent the steam engine, electricity, the internal combustion engine, etc, etc, etc

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Oh dear God, no.

Believe it or not, an anti-lockdown fiscal conservative tranny is still light years better than this Nazi dope we have now. Yes, Jenner is morally bankrupt, but to the homeless families and children who the Dems are destroying thats not such a big deal in perspective..

marke

Haven't listen to this one yet but I'm still laughing at the title

My brother-in-law was a Navy flight instructor in the 1990s and he said the pressure to put more women in the cockpits of fighter jets resulted in a slight lowering of standard requirements for passing rigid tests and training. He told me Kara Hultgreen did not pass the highest of skill levels for flying before being given her wings.