ECT "With" and "By"

Danoh

There is God's kingdom itsel (the kingdom of God - Heaven itself) and there is its rule over the Earth (the kingdom of heaven (Heaven's rule).

For example, note how that what John saw is a city in Heaven that comes down from Heaven:

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Luke 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

That's two places; not one.

Consider that the way most are used to looking at this, might as well say Washington DC is State not Federal Government.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is God's kingdom itsel (the kingdom of God - Heaven itself) and there is its rule over the Earth (the kingdom of heaven (Heaven's rule).

For example, note how that what John saw is a city in Heaven that comes down from Heaven:

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Luke 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

That's two places; not one.

Consider that the way most are used to looking at this, might as well say Washington DC is State not Federal Government.

Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

. Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

MAD says that is only to the Jews.

LA

Danoh

Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

. Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

MAD says that is only to the Jews.

LA

Not the MAD I'm aware of. Better check your "one size fits all" strawman notes.