WILLING TO HELP AMERICA TAKE THE MUSLIM BOOKS OUT OF HER OWN BIBLE.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
- Vatican city has seized an sealed all the book up as one holy bible, carried all the jewish temple gold from King Davids throne back to rome 2000 years ago. the end of is the beginning of.

Vatican city and the RCC didn't exist then. The Menorah and all the treasure were melted down and sold to finance the coliseum.

Charity

Vatican city and the RCC didn't exist then. The Menorah and all the treasure were melted down and sold to finance the coliseum.

Vatican city has not even admitted they did or didn't loot the jewish temple treasures. the Place called Vatican has existed since BC.only the elite walked the streets, everyone poor lived beneath the streets in a underground city servicing the rich.
perhaps thats why the city's above looked to small for the amount of people numbered.. Davids kingdom.. no such treatment.
To day Vatican city has separated itself from its people, an different country. all those people are descendants of the spoil that is shared amongst the men that once went to war an earned it...BUT NEVER WERE PAID.

Last edited:

Charity

Just a friendly reminder…Jerusalem was the lifeblood of the Jewish people over 1,000 years...
jewsnews.co.il
so why dose the koran direct their followers to observe (their) Prophets.. Abraham and Moses.
Is it because the Roman empire looted their books to created one holy abostical catholic church under one God.
Islam is old, in which King David was forced to Flatten, saying that the future world should not be over run and ruled by the present islam.., whom he, king David could not negotiate with, whom they refuse to co exist peaceful with anybody on earth.
If you could thank King David for his consideration an effort that bought time an freedom until today would you think an consider?
The house of David (celtic/ jews..harps, stings and pipes, hymns and poetry ) was preferred over the house of Moses. but Moses House(islamic/jew), stoners, sacrificers for sin, rituals, and the death penalty for petty crime)) prevailed because the Roman empire found moses laws PROFITABLE, TAXING every last gold coin out OF Jeruselem's sinners.
The romans being smart, made it law that you buy small animals to sacrifice every time you sinned, and need cleansing.. business in the temples was busy an taxation was a delight,
Davids house new the insane partnership between the Roman gov an Moses law was money orientated... A sickened NATURE using gods name to loot generations, creating poverty, in-which created charity, that you sell you possessions to feed, cloth, an buy lawful sacrifices for cleansing an sin... the roman empire made disgusting job of ruling jeruslem 1000 years ago., and their gov system is famous...being the one they use today..famous for destroying a jew on behalf of jews, looting jeruslems temple gold..moving it back to the soon created vatican city, being so wealthy compliments if David an solomon..making themselves a country in the midst of a country of their own nation...every governments desire's to do that...watch out world, eyes on the pope, leading the famous way..encouraging every nation to take people that will not negotiate, an will not co-exist in peace with anyone on earth....a repeat of the massive victory, that left Jesus faces marred, when he was forced to observe the law unto death, unlike no holy ceromy, he was spat on an beaten...seperated from the living, king of the hence forth catapulted into the future kingdom of hope.

Charity

....about the time they did start the new cannon, which directs them back to observe their first prophets. Abraham, issac and Jacob. And Moses. (just like the new testament)
WHICH ARE.. also the Catholic holy bible prophets, that not so nice God That yells an demands, and actually likes punishing the jewish people and agrees with that they should be enslaved by other nations.(much like politically correct parents)
That God, Demands sacrifices.
that god... Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that has been revealed before through many prophets including Abraham, Moses, Ishmael. Musslims live the word, we don't...
yet..
King David is not islamic, which is the KEY, celtic harps, scotish pipes, french poetry. The Mary's the Josephs, peter's they also took jewish wives, having made a tremendous job of ruling the earth as far back as 6000 BC, well before the Roman Empire, with made alliance's with muslims an anyone, to rise up and split the spoil of the good Nations and wipe the Nations name from remembrance. which was almost acomplished..almost!
come the end of spoil split ,things went wrong, the Vatican has the jewish temple gold, precious stones, the muslims are still chasing culture swaps, stones to turn, and everyones land.

Charity

THE WORDS KEEP JUMPING OUT YOU!

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
His lord MAN answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine (MAN) own with usury.
Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. (Make sure you don't go broke)
For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. :wazzup:
And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Well IS THAT really American..

Charity

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
His lord MAN answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine (MAN) own with usury.
Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. (Make sure you don't go broke)
For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. :wazzup:
And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Well IS THAT really American..

Charity

Please read this News Paper clipping from 1927:
Billionaires Buy U.S from Millionaires.
The Rothschild's, Rockefeller's, Du Ponts, Harrimans, and Warburg's

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/57/23/05/57230549c67154a8e6580bfd60880a23.jpg

please open for ..

The Historical Roman Club, is now known as the World Think Tank, a body of people, That authorize people to be able to run for President.
And That lucky person will oath to observe the above, as true in every deed an decision. That America is owned by the now Trillionare's.
I believe Prince Hussien is on the board of the Roman Club (world think tank) yes thats Hussein, as in POLITCAL ROYALITY.. Obama barack Hussein.

display....http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/clubofrome.htm

As I believe, Mr Trump is the first person to rise up with mere people power in over a hundred years, to slip threw the fingers of the Roman club (world think tank) control, an stand up beside the ones who own the reserve Bank.
And that, those people have the dreaded company decease... elusion's that they own America.

what do think?

Charity

Thes law books need to be returned to early Islam. They are not the holy word of god!

Numbers 31:17-18 King James Version (KJV)

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Thes law books need to be returned to early Islam. They are not the holy word of god!

Numbers 31:17-18 King James Version (KJV)

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

You have clearly stopped taking your meds.