ECT will the antichrist be a homosexual?

shopkinslpskids

It says he won't have the natural desire for women. The way the gay agenda has gained global traction, I wouldn't be surprised.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Interplanner

I don't know if the question applies but you might interested in knowing that when Tal Brooke became a believer in India in the 70s, it was from finding out that the Sai Baba was bi and that led to calling the book LORD OF THE AIR.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It says he won't have the natural desire for women. The way the gay agenda has gained global traction, I wouldn't be surprised.

He could very well be.
But I do not think Daniel 11:37 is about homosexuality or his liking women or not.
The whole verse is about him not having any respect for any god/gods.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The desire of women.

Isaiah 7:14 KJV
(14) Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matthew 1:23 KJV
(23) Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

glorydaz

He could very well be.
But I do not think Daniel 11:37 is about homosexuality or his liking women or not.
The whole verse is about him not having any respect for any god/gods.

I agree...more likely forbidding to marry as so many religions do. It also reminds me of how Islamics treat women...without regard, etc. More than one possibility, that's for sure.

Interplanner

I said I don't know if it applies because the historical method goes a completely different direction. The Bible is not a description of everything that will happen. The doctrine of AC in the NT is totally different from what the question asks. Or else let's just agree to dump the letter of John.

But on the love of woman thing, I read that the grammar is not that clear. It can be put as differently as 'no regard for things women care about.' The figure of Dan 8 who led the rebellion that took place in ch 9 (490 years later) made a right mess of Jerusalem, starved people, sometimes starving people so sacrifices could be done rather than feed entrapped masses. There was some cannabilism toward the end. Definitely 'no regard for those things.'

The disregard for God/claim to be him is both the wild use of Judaism, and the claims to have the power of God at disposal for battle with Rome, and/or to be a warrior Messiah; Christ said several would do that in that generation. As we all know, Christ was treated as a person who claimed to be God, and we know how that was regarded by Judaism.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree...more likely forbidding to marry as so many religions do. It also reminds me of how Islamics treat women...without regard, etc. More than one possibility, that's for sure.
Maybe.

There is a tradition for Jewish women of how blessed they would be to be the mother of the Messiah.
It was the desire of women to be the one blessed above all women by being the vessel the Messiah would be born from.
So, 'the desire of women' in this case would be the Messiah.

Notice that "desire" is a noun and not a verb.
If the verse was about him desiring women in a sexual or carnal way, it would be a verb.

This is just a suggestion, as some hold this view.

glorydaz

Maybe.

There is a tradition for Jewish women of how blessed they would be to be the mother of the Messiah.
It was the desire of women to be the one blessed above all women by being the vessel the Messiah would be born from.
So, 'the desire of women' in this case would be the Messiah.

Notice that "desire" is a noun and not a verb.
If the verse was about him desiring women in a sexual or carnal way, it would be a verb.

This is just a suggestion, as some hold this view.

Ah, which certainly fits that verse better, doesn't it? A rejection of Messiah implicitly.

Danoh

Daniel 11:37 is not a passage that stands alone.

Often, in Scripture, a passage will repeat what it is saying, either in different words in the very same passage, or in other either near, or remote passages in Scripture.

But very often, in the very passage itself.

As in Daniel 11:27, where the same basic focus is repeated in three different ways.

In other words, as with that passage itself; other passages shed light on a passage's actually intended sense or focus, through basically repeating the same intended sense or meaning, but with different words.

Daniel 11:24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.

Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

The Israelite Prophet: Daniel is basically repeating his God-given intended meaning, in different ways.

Daniel 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

What is Daniel's God-given intended focus, sense, or meaning throughout all that?

How that said individual is one...

"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God" - 2 Thessalonians 2:4

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Listen to the Dispensationalists... rebuke Western Eschatology at all costs!

Listen to the Dispensationalists... rebuke Western Eschatology at all costs!

Will the Anti-Christ be a gay Frenchman?

Will the Anti-Christ like Donuts?

e2a3928d740100034ca9fe32c86753c7.jpg

:doh:

How about the verses that sincerely matter?!?

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.​

Absolute denial of the Messiah, exactly like Tambora and Glorydaz are correctly pointing out.

1 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.​

A denial that Jesus is God and God in the flesh is a poor choice of theological understanding... to minimize the matter.

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will (He will attempt to thwart the Lord, God Jesus Christ);

and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, (He will lay all faith in any but himself to waste as much as possible, but especially... ESPECIALLY... He will Hate THEE Lord, God Jesus Christ that Died, Rose and Ascended for humanities redemption...)

and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, (He won't be a fan of our Lord, God Jesus Christ Who is our only TRUE God and Savior). and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Tambora and Glorydaz nailed this biblically... and in Spades!

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:

(Oh... look... a "God" of "Forces"... aka War... toughy... I wonder if there are any religions that have a god of WAR?... hmmmm... what is the Anti Christ's favorite religion?)

and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

(Look up the Jizzia and how Christians, Jews and peaceful people are being slain and taxed as you read this, while others are being paid by the force... who holds the worlds greatest wealth. Hint... it starts with Saudi and ends with Arab Expansion and Radical, Blasphemous destruction of any remnant of those who are of Love and/or the God of Abraham... and no... not the fake one that is at the heart of more chaos then you can fathom.). In other words... the mechanism of the "Beast" has been building for thousands of years... I.E. Same tribes of peoples that Warred against Israel from the get go, but now conveniently united under a "Religion of... Cough... Cough... B.s. ... Peace")

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain. ... (Hmmm... Strange god that grants land to people that support his campaign and attempt to rule the globe) in the name of this strange god...

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

(Looky there... gee, I wonder if the Bible explains the actual geography of The Assyrian?... North... Hmmmmmm.... :think:)

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

(If you don't know what the GLORIOUS LAND is... well... ask someone... but not me... I'll answer sarcastically)

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

(Wow... How people miss the specificity of this... blows my mind!)

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Hmmmmmm.....

Ezekiel 28:9 Will you still say, ‘I am a god,’ in the presence of those who kill you, though you are but a man, and no god, in the hands of those who slay you?

Any how... we don't know who he is yet... but there sure does seem to be a growing climate that nurtures his arrival... could be 1000 more years or tomorrow... who knows....

Depending on God's provision and peace is the way to go. He'll fill His people in when the time is right. He always does.

jsanford108

Here is a random opinion. I believe that the antichrist will be simply non-sexual. I do not think he will be gay or straight.

I also think that it is very likely that he will be of Islamic persuasion. Given the blind eye that liberals turn towards Islam, it would be very easy for them to get behind him. Islam really is the inverse of Christianity.

He would have a majority of the world behind him by being liberal and a Muslim. Obviously, it would also be easy to declare himself the Messiah, since Islam is waiting for the Messiah (a Muslim) to come. According to the Qu'ran, Mohammed will be coming back to bring judgement and war against the infidels. See how it all starts to tie together? Given the antichrist's war against Christians, this is an easy conclusion to reach.

Granted, this is all speculation, taking the most basic of facts and applying them to theory.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Here is a random opinion. I believe that the antichrist will be simply non-sexual. I do not think he will be gay or straight.

I also think that it is very likely that he will be of Islamic persuasion. Given the blind eye that liberals turn towards Islam, it would be very easy for them to get behind him. Islam really is the inverse of Christianity.

He would have a majority of the world behind him by being liberal and a Muslim. Obviously, it would also be easy to declare himself the Messiah, since Islam is waiting for the Messiah (a Muslim) to come. According to the Qu'ran, Mohammed will be coming back to bring judgement and war against the infidels. See how it all starts to tie together? Given the antichrist's war against Christians, this is an easy conclusion to reach.

Granted, this is all speculation, taking the most basic of facts and applying them to theory.

Well written and I agree. I probably shouldn't say this... but if "fake jesus"... aka Isa and the Mahadi... which equates to a literal union of a Head of the Beast and false prophet... (Fair theory based on Islamic Eschatology and its literal antithesis to Judaic Christianity) is anything like Mohammed...

He'll like nine year old girls. ... just sayen...

shopkinslpskids

This is my personal speculation but I think there will be a revived Roman empire, with a union among the European nations. I think they will reject Christianity, Islam, Atheism, and go back to paganism- Greek & Roman. This antichrist will do what many have done and eventually declare himself as a deity.

shopkinslpskids

Will the Anti-Christ be a gay Frenchman?

Will the Anti-Christ like Donuts?

e2a3928d740100034ca9fe32c86753c7.jpg

:doh:

How about the verses that sincerely matter?!?

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.​

Absolute denial of the Messiah, exactly like Tambora and Glorydaz are correctly pointing out.

1 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.​

A denial that Jesus is God and God in the flesh is a poor choice of theological understanding... to minimize the matter.

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will (He will attempt to thwart the Lord, God Jesus Christ);

and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, (He will lay all faith in any but himself to waste as much as possible, but especially... ESPECIALLY... He will Hate THEE Lord, God Jesus Christ that Died, Rose and Ascended for humanities redemption...)

and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, (He won't be a fan of our Lord, God Jesus Christ Who is our only TRUE God and Savior). and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Tambora and Glorydaz nailed this biblically... and in Spades!

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:

(Oh... look... a "God" of "Forces"... aka War... toughy... I wonder if there are any religions that have a god of WAR?... hmmmm... what is the Anti Christ's favorite religion?)

and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

(Look up the Jizzia and how Christians, Jews and peaceful people are being slain and taxed as you read this, while others are being paid by the force... who holds the worlds greatest wealth. Hint... it starts with Saudi and ends with Arab Expansion and Radical, Blasphemous destruction of any remnant of those who are of Love and/or the God of Abraham... and no... not the fake one that is at the heart of more chaos then you can fathom.). In other words... the mechanism of the "Beast" has been building for thousands of years... I.E. Same tribes of peoples that Warred against Israel from the get go, but now conveniently united under a "Religion of... Cough... Cough... B.s. ... Peace")

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain. ... (Hmmm... Strange god that grants land to people that support his campaign and attempt to rule the globe) in the name of this strange god...

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

(Looky there... gee, I wonder if the Bible explains the actual geography of The Assyrian?... North... Hmmmmmm.... :think:)

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

(If you don't know what the GLORIOUS LAND is... well... ask someone... but not me... I'll answer sarcastically)

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

(Wow... How people miss the specificity of this... blows my mind!)

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Hmmmmmm.....

Ezekiel 28:9 Will you still say, ‘I am a god,’ in the presence of those who kill you, though you are but a man, and no god, in the hands of those who slay you?

Any how... we don't know who he is yet... but there sure does seem to be a growing climate that nurtures his arrival... could be 1000 more years or tomorrow... who knows....

Depending on God's provision and peace is the way to go. He'll fill His people in when the time is right. He always does.
I think what you wrote was great, but it side stepped my question.