ECT will the antichrist be a homosexual?

Interplanner

Will the Anti-Christ be a gay Frenchman?

Will the Anti-Christ like Donuts?

e2a3928d740100034ca9fe32c86753c7.jpg

:doh:

How about the verses that sincerely matter?!?

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.​

Absolute denial of the Messiah, exactly like Tambora and Glorydaz are correctly pointing out.

1 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.​

A denial that Jesus is God and God in the flesh is a poor choice of theological understanding... to minimize the matter.

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will (He will attempt to thwart the Lord, God Jesus Christ);

and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, (He will lay all faith in any but himself to waste as much as possible, but especially... ESPECIALLY... He will Hate THEE Lord, God Jesus Christ that Died, Rose and Ascended for humanities redemption...)

and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, (He won't be a fan of our Lord, God Jesus Christ Who is our only TRUE God and Savior). and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Tambora and Glorydaz nailed this biblically... and in Spades!

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:

(Oh... look... a "God" of "Forces"... aka War... toughy... I wonder if there are any religions that have a god of WAR?... hmmmm... what is the Anti Christ's favorite religion?)

and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

(Look up the Jizzia and how Christians, Jews and peaceful people are being slain and taxed as you read this, while others are being paid by the force... who holds the worlds greatest wealth. Hint... it starts with Saudi and ends with Arab Expansion and Radical, Blasphemous destruction of any remnant of those who are of Love and/or the God of Abraham... and no... not the fake one that is at the heart of more chaos then you can fathom.). In other words... the mechanism of the "Beast" has been building for thousands of years... I.E. Same tribes of peoples that Warred against Israel from the get go, but now conveniently united under a "Religion of... Cough... Cough... B.s. ... Peace")

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain. ... (Hmmm... Strange god that grants land to people that support his campaign and attempt to rule the globe) in the name of this strange god...

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

(Looky there... gee, I wonder if the Bible explains the actual geography of The Assyrian?... North... Hmmmmmm.... :think:)

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

(If you don't know what the GLORIOUS LAND is... well... ask someone... but not me... I'll answer sarcastically)

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

(Wow... How people miss the specificity of this... blows my mind!)

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Hmmmmmm.....

Ezekiel 28:9 Will you still say, ‘I am a god,’ in the presence of those who kill you, though you are but a man, and no god, in the hands of those who slay you?

Any how... we don't know who he is yet... but there sure does seem to be a growing climate that nurtures his arrival... could be 1000 more years or tomorrow... who knows....

Depending on God's provision and peace is the way to go. He'll fill His people in when the time is right. He always does.

Like I said originally, the NT concern with AC has to do with that generation. It's the person who leads the 'rebellion that desolates' of Dan 8:13 which ruins Israel (ch 9:26 etc) even though Messiah comes and accomplishes what he was supposed to. This is why Christ warns about him in that generation and about his organizing both out in the desert and in the inner rooms of the temple--that's where false/anti-Messiahs organized their followings in that generation.

D'ism knows almost nothing of this because it is a 'sin' to know the history of the destruction of Israel in 66AD.

2nd, there is a little rebellion/deception that distresses all believers worldwide in Rev 20 at the end of the long reign of Christ. God permits it a little while. I don't see AC there, but that doesn't help matters.

In light of the fact that the only Daniel passage Christ and the apostles quoted clearly was 9's about the horrible/desolating person, and that he would affect that generation after him, I don't know what to make of the later Daniel vision, and I do know that there are reasons to think it has to do with IT events. With 2500 quotes and allusions of the OT, it is not wise to make so much out of those which the NT does NOT quote.

SaulToPaul 2

Like I said originally, the NT concern with AC has to do with that generation. It's the person who leads the 'rebellion that desolates' of Dan 8:13 which ruins Israel (ch 9:26 etc) even though Messiah comes and accomplishes what he was supposed to. This is why Christ warns about him in that generation and about his organizing both out in the desert and in the inner rooms of the temple--that's where false/anti-Messiahs organized their followings in that generation.

D'ism knows almost nothing of this because it is a 'sin' to know the history of the destruction of Israel in 66AD.

2nd, there is a little rebellion/deception that distresses all believers worldwide in Rev 20 at the end of the long reign of Christ. God permits it a little while. I don't see AC there, but that doesn't help matters.

In light of the fact that the only Daniel passage Christ and the apostles quoted clearly was 9's about the horrible/desolating person, and that he would affect that generation after him, I don't know what to make of the later Daniel vision, and I do know that there are reasons to think it has to do with IT events. With 2500 quotes and allusions of the OT, it is not wise to make so much out of those which the NT does NOT quote.

:chuckle:

Danoh

This is my personal speculation but I think there will be a revived Roman empire, with a union among the European nations. I think they will reject Christianity, Islam, Atheism, and go back to paganism- Greek & Roman. This antichrist will do what many have done and eventually declare himself as a deity.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nope, the whole thing is a Middle-Eastern affair.

And Greece and Rome are in the Mediterranean; not Europe.

The world wide scenario is after the Thousand Year Millennium; when Satan is let loose to test the whole Earth just before time gives way to the dispensation of the fullness of times.

But I hold more an Acts 9 Dispensationalism (Body began with Paul and the Mystery aspect of God's Purpose - during which the Prophetic aspect of God's Purpose is now on hold, Rom. 11).

In contrast, yours appears more Acts 2 Dispensational understanding; which views Prophecy as being fulfilled during this age.

Thus, you and I are bound to hold different understandings on some of these things, as a result.

Note: Per Mtt. 25, etc., during the Trib, not all nations will side with Anti-Christ and his Middle-Eastern confederacy against Israel.

Here is a twenty-minute video on some of this I find I agree with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56tY6PPj960&app=desktop

Rom. 5:8
Prov. 27:17
Acts 17:11, 12.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hell NO... the devil with us won't be Elton John.

Hell NO... the devil with us won't be Elton John.

I think what you wrote was great, but it side stepped my question.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Okay... I figured the Homer pic would give my answer. I appreciate the compliment, and acknowledge that my hat fits a little tighter now, but... yup... but...

No... The Anti Christ will have a form of godliness but deny the power. I... imnsho (in my not so humble opinion)... am certain that as surely as Jesus didn't stone the adulterous... which is a clue.... because adultery and homosexuality are both equally condemnable by death in the Law.... Satan would have personally grabbed up a stone, sauntered up to the adulterous and bashed her skull in.

Death incarnate... aka the false light bearer... aka... incorrectly transliterated as "Lu"... aka... "The Lord of the Flies.... AKA Ba'al... AKA... Westborro Baptist church (kidding... sort of)... enjoys destruction, while God cherishes Creation. God propagates LIFE, while Satan propagates death... Soooooo... NO... the vessel of Satan won't even condone Homosexuality, let alone embrace team rainbow.

God forgave all sin. Sin is still sin, but the devil can't eternally condemn a single homosexual that embraces Jesus as their savior... but... apathy and discord... oh yes... he likes to sew that... because that can take a soul far from God's grace.

Here's a nifty song that I recommend brushing up on...

Here's what the devil thinks about sinners that sin by being gay... Major Content Warning!!!

I could link you to 1000 other videos of Islam beheading, Stoning, burning, mutilating and ofcoarse... throwing gays off of buildings.... my point?

Satan has always hated sin and humanity for reasons unknown and he loves to divide us with what sin is more condemnable than another, because repentance requires us acknowledging that all sin is equally detestable in the eyes of God. We all need Jesus! Islam is as Anti Christ as it gets. Have you researched the devil's favorite religion? It's very helpful in figuring out what peril will come one day.

ALL Humanity that is yoked in honesty, love and forgiveness will be the first to fall under the Anti Christ's desire to destroy...

As for LGBT rights and all that stuff... well... the movement is ignorant to admission of guilt. If it were the "Homosexuals need Jesus because they're sinners too and all people are guilty of sin and need love, forgiveness and respect"... movement... it would be good. But it's not. It helps Homosexuals out as much as black lives matter "helped" black people out. It actually perpetuates stigma and evades honesty.

Editing in... The Devil knows he lacks next to God and thus his war on sin and exaltation of death makes him the King of hypocrisy.

Or as the book of Job says...

"He sees everything that is high; he is king over all the sons of pride. Job 41:34"

So... the man of sin will shine like an Angel of Light... but his hypocrisy will be his undoing.

Was that... "clear enough" for you?

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

IP... in response to your answer...

And as for the temple destruction... Dispensationalists see its place in scripture VERY Clearly...

Your problem... you don't see how John 2:19 is more important...

You focus on the physical temple, while Jesus was foretelling of Himself. The stones were indeed not left upon one another in the physical fulfillment... but you forget that Jesus foretold of a much more global event that connects to ALL nations but only focuses on the regathering and salvation of one... specific... nation.

Oh how the Devil hates the Body of Moses!

Nobody can say, possibly so he will be homosexual, but I don't believe that. Would hasten to point out this is just my opinion, based upon scripture and a little history of evil dictators' mentalities and obsessive, psycho behaviors that don't even approach normal, but not to be mistaken for anything absolute I'm claiming.

What I finally came to believe, this not regarding the desire of women points to the wholly Satanic, narcissistic, obsessive nature of the man. He will be in love with himself, proclaim himself God. He will worship a strange god, aka Satan. I think it's obvious, to my mind, he isn't going to be interested in being a family man. The loving antichrist, nurturing a wife and family, a loving marriage and family generally the greatest earthly desires of most women? I don't know why anybody would think this is in the devil's playbook.

The man of sin is like the devil incarnate, well founded theology that he becomes inhabited by Satan himself at some point, as Satan entered Judas. Anyway, Satan is not interested in family life, in any sort of normal life, but that which tries to destroy the work of God. Is the antichrist, of Satan the murderer, going to be loving? The nature of Satan speaks against this, John 8:44. Antichrist will be obsessed with being the great dictator and conquest, working 9-5 and coming home to the little wife not anything I've ever perceived as part of the devil's playbook, I don't know about you. So, I think it's a way of saying he won't care about fundamental things most normal human beings do, for that matter, will rather be a man of sin, and sin never has love high on the list, something high on the list of all normal women and men. Note that the entire context of the Daniel passage is the man of sin only has regard for himself. Perhaps put it this way. Can you see perhaps the worst devil ever born falling in true love? Or put it still another way. Most evil men who go for whores don't really regard the desire of women, any more than a whore desires the man that's paying her.

I believe the antichrist will be so busy doing evil, to do so much in a short time, loving himself and gobbling up the world, that he won't even have time for anything else. When do you think he would be cultivating a family, if he even loved anybody but the person in the mirror?

Lastly, if he were a homosexual, despite how vocal homosexuals are, that is, proclaiming themselves acceptable in society, along with some liberals, they are a small minority. I don't think homosexuality is ever going to be admired and accepted by the weight of civilization, generally. The antichrist initially takes power peacefully, by flattery, politicking, is somehow trusted by Israel, perhaps trusted by the Islamic world, would have to be, to some degree, to be the pivot that confirms a covenant most believe involves Middle East peace. Do you think a known homosexual could broker anything such, would be so empowered and trusted? A man many well claim is trusted by Israel, maybe even thought to be the Messiah, for a time? To many, many people, that would be like telling them to trust a perv or sinner they are more prone to despise. Muslims would execute homosexuals, not make deals with them. So, I think being a homosexual would even put the lid on him being a global uniter of people.

I've long thought the antichrist best typified, to date, by Adolf Hitler, who, mind you, only married Eva Braun, shortly before they blew their brains out. Hitler was no family man, either, much too busy murdering Jews and his neighbors, in an effort to be the emperor of the world. There are never enough hours in the day for the great dictators. Hitler regarded the desire of Hitler. Antichrist will, likewise, only regard the desires of antichrist and his strange god, and this much is in that passage of scripture in Daniel to say, at least, that this is so, by scripture. Hence, the desire of women isn’t in his equation. Seems he would first have to actually care about anybody else.

I thought to add something to this similar. There's been a lot of talk of a Muslim antichrist, Without going into some objections such that scripture doesn't support the idea, it's impossible to conceive a Muslim being a uniter, either, nothing more divisive in this world than Islam. Is Israel going to covenant with a Muslim, or any Muslim going to covenant with Israel? What are they going to agree on, not to eat hotdogs? Is the world going to trust and seek after a Muslim, the West turn their governments over to a Muslim and survive the people? Seems a homosexual would be first up, along those lines, as opposed to any Muslim.

Last edited: