ECT WILL PENTECOSTALS TELL US WHY ??

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob
:

Thank you for showing gentiles saved apart from Genesis 12, and bringing in the Mid Acts Dispensation of grace used to drive Israel to jealousy.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, Gentiles were aliens but now they are not.
Eph. 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall,

Thank you for showing the gentiles coming to God through the Mid Acts Dispensation of grace, and not through Israel as told in Genesis 12.

Let you be accursed for adding to the gospel in saying the NC is apart of gentile salvation.

turbosixx

Thank you for showing the gentiles coming to God through the Mid Acts Dispensation of grace, and not through Israel as told in Genesis 12.

Let you be accursed for adding to the gospel in saying the NC is apart of gentile salvation.

I reject MAD. All I did was post a scripture.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi and if you are a Pentecostal , than tell us what the CLOVEN and the Fire mean , here is your opportunity to help out your theology !!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

In Acts 2:3 , " it sat " is in the Aortist tense or in English the Past tense , so what does that tell you ??

dan p
If I am a Pentecostal? If? Yes. ICFG

This is what I know about it.
Cloven: split.
Fire: power and authority.
It sat: it rested

You must have it in for the Pentecostals, while there are renegade groups, the main stream Pentecostals are conservative; although I think AoG thinks they are the cream of the crop that has the handle on it all.

I don't think now many Pentecostals read Myer Pearlman's, "Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible."

DAN P

If I am a Pentecostal? If? Yes. ICFG

This is what I know about it.
Cloven: split.
Fire: power and authority.
It sat: it rested

You must have it in for the Pentecostals, while there are renegade groups, the main stream Pentecostals are conservative; although I think AoG thinks they are the cream of the crop that has the handle on it all.

I don't think now many Pentecostals read Myer Pearlman's, "Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible."

Hi , and I grew up listening to there BLOVIATING and never learned a thing and all they did was to scare me !
They , in my opinion , have never advanced in theology !!

God will pour out His Spirit on all FLESH , did He ?

The POURING out of the Holy Spirit was all God's doing and it was Languages and not GIBBERISH , like I still see on TV , and you can obtain the Holy Spirit by praying or by so-called praying Through !!

dan p

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi , and I grew up listening to there BLOVIATING and never learned a thing and all they did was to scare me !
They , in my opinion , have never advanced in theology !!

God will pour out His Spirit on all FLESH , did He ?

The POURING out of the Holy Spirit was all God's doing and it was Languages and not GIBBERISH , like I still see on TV , and you can obtain the Holy Spirit by praying or by so-called praying Through !!

dan p

hello dan, i understand what you're saying. i've seen other threads and posts about Pentecost, Holy Spirit and those events. it's possible you have encountered "bad" Churches and people, but focusing on, or "lashing out" at Pentecostals overall, or any particular denomination, can take your focus away from Christ.

i have had "bad" experiences with more than one denomination, including Pentecostals. i'm familiar with Teen Challenge as well, and their connection to the court system and interests.The Catholic Church is very familiar to me, among others.

i could list different complaints and opinions of my experiences, but i start by saying - imo or impart that "not all" of this Church or that. i've had most of the same concerns you do, and gave it to God - :patrol: peace !

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
hello dan, i understand what you're saying. i've seen other threads and posts about Pentecost, Holy Spirit and those events. it's possible you have encountered "bad" Churches and people, but focusing on, or "lashing out" at Pentecostals overall, or any particular denomination, can take your focus away from Christ.

i have had "bad" experiences with more than one denomination, including Pentecostals. i'm familiar with Teen Challenge as well, and their connection to the court system and interests.The Catholic Church is very familiar to me, among others.

i could list different complaints and opinions of my experiences, but i start by saying - imo or impart that "not all" of this Church or that. i've had most of the same concerns you do, and gave it to God - :patrol: peace !

If you get the chance to be filled with the Holy Spirit then take it.

LA

DAN P

If you get the chance to be filled with the Holy Spirit then take it.

LA

Hi , and you will never believe that the POWER of Holy Spirit is given by God as Acts 2:33 reveals !!

1 Cor 12:3 is why Paul also received the Holy Spirit and given to SAUL in Acts 9:6 !!

I see that Lazy A says , IF you get the CHANCE , and is good Theology " CHANCE ??

LOL :chuckle::chuckle:

DAN P

DAN P

Christian who does his best to follow the bible. MAD doesn't add up for me, what little I know of it.

Hi , and you just revealed your IGNORANCE , by saying , " what little I know !!

If you are a Acts 2 Pentecostal , you have also SHOWN to be a Low Informational Bible student !!:chuckle::chuckle:

You probably were not taught to ADD !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi , and you just revealed your IGNORANCE , by saying , " what little I know !!

If you are a Acts 2 Pentecostal , you have also SHOWN to be a Low Informational Bible student !!:chuckle::chuckle:

You probably were not taught to ADD !!

dan p

Sorry I have wasted minutes of your life, please forgive me.

DAN P

Sorry I have wasted minutes of your life, please forgive me.

Hi , and you are not WASTING my time , it is your time that you are WASTING by saying that I know little of Dispensationalism , but it is wrong !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I reject MAD[grace]. All I did was post a scripture.

Paul said they are saved apart from Israel which stumbled and fell. They are not in the NC today. Uncircumcised gentiles are not apart of the NC either. They are brought near by the blood, not through Israel.

You put a burden on them.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!

Compare gentiles saved apart from Israel to the original standard.

Genesis 12

3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you;

This is why Paul says "BUT NOW" , because before a gentile approached God after blessing Israel.

turbosixx

Paul said they are saved apart from Israel which stumbled and fell. They are not in the NC today. Uncircumcised gentiles are not apart of the NC either. They are brought near by the blood, not through Israel.

You put a burden on them.

Could you please post the scriptures to help me understand what your saying. Off the top of my head I see Paul preaching to Jews and Gentiles persuading them both to become Christians.

Acts 17:1 Now when they had traveled through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a synagogue of the Jews. 2 And according to Paul's custom, he went to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3explaining and giving evidence that the Christ had to suffer and rise again from the dead, and saying, "This Jesus whom I am proclaiming to you is the Christ." 4 And some of them were persuaded and joined Paul and Silas, along with a large number of the God-fearing Greeks and a number of the leading women.