Will my theories get me banned?

musterion

The Body of Christ is a newly created element -- not discovered, created -- not previously found on the periodic table.

More precisely, it's a newly created compound of two elements that previously were impossible to combine, but now are inextricably united in one new, absolutely pure substance.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Wow, these are some excellent comments. Very mature on top of that.

The diversity in opinions is going to help me fine tune my theories later on.

I'll be back tonight to start my first post...

"The Atom vs. the Godhead"

See you soon!

:wave:

Bring your helmet & flak gear things can get rough around here at times...:chuckle :

dreadknought

Hello Theologyonline.

I am new here, but before I post I would like to share a graphic with you...

unclemikey-565.png

Most forums don't have a problem with it, but sometimes a Moderator will completely freak out and ban me the instant they see it.

Needless to say, I would like to know ahead of time if this is "too much for the fragile public to see".

We can all avoid wasted efforts. Your time and mine is valuable.

Thanks.
Welcome to TOL. No analogy is accurate enough to describe the Trinity.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Do you see the body of Christ comparable to the atom or solely to the proton?

Because of the complex nature of these theories, I've broken them down into what I call 'Levels'.

For example:

Sub-Atomic Level

Atomic Level

Molecular Level

Biological Level

Cellular Level

...and so on.

Tonight, I will begin a new thread starting with the Sub-Atomic Level.

So where Jesus is a Proton at the Sub Atomic Level, he becomes Hydrogen at the Atomic Level.

This is where the Archetypes begin to develop.

Carbon (666) is the Beast
Phosp-Horus is Lucifer
Nitrogen is Adam
Brimstone (Sulfur) is the Dragon

...etc

At the Biological Level we see the Archetypes form into DNA, or the Candlestick (Menorah).

At the Cellular Level we see the Tabernacle in the Wilderness is a Biological Cell. More specifically, the Ovum of Mary.

Later we see the Twenty Four Elders are Ribs surrounding the Heart.

Etc.

It all adds up to build a type of 'Earthly body of Jesus' so that we may have a 'shadow' or a preview of the Heavenly body.

I make these slides to keep track of it all.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
The Body of Christ is a newly created element -- not discovered, created -- not previously found on the periodic table.

More precisely, it's a newly created compound of two elements that previously were impossible to combine, but now are inextricably united in one new, absolutely pure substance.

This is very similar to what I've come across. The White Stone I believe is tied to what you've just said.

The Majorana Particle is probably the closest representation that I can think of with my limited knowledge of Science.

This slide is more of a warning. The creation of a False King...

unclemikey-646.png

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Analogies are fine, if they're acknowledged as very limited representations to aide us in better grasping that which is Limitless and utterly beyond all human comprehension. Do be careful of letting others accept it as a comprehensive picture of Who God is. That way lies subtle, even undetected forms of idolatry.

Yes.

I am reminded of the verse...

Acts 17:29
"Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device"

Although I don't consider my slide 'art' (it's basically a diagram of an Atom), I am definitely pushing the envelope here.

If one reads between the lines on that verse, one can see how Scripture is literally forewarning Scientists not to make a god once they have a more complete knowledge of the Elements.