Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

Why would God need to create a hell, when the Christians have spent centuries creating the most elaborate , punishing, hurtful, evil and inhumane hell that could be conceived!

If God wanted a hell, he could just use the Christian hell. If he wanted to be evil, he could just use the creative desires of Christians to punish unbelievers.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...If he [God] wanted to be evil, he could just use the creative desires of Christians to punish unbelievers.

:yawn: Christians prefer that men repent (2 Pe 3:9, Ac 20:20). We like eyes balls remaining well in their sockets (Zech 14:12). :juggle:

Raiders-of-the-lost-ark-melting-face.jpg

Mickiel

You've got all the examples you need of merciless religious headhunting right here; you need not look any further.

Mickiel

Why should a Christian give up hell belief, I mean, what else would they do with the unbelievers? That means they would have to forgive them and allow God to change them; but see, they really don't want that to happen.

Christianity has their " Rather's wrong", they would rather not that unbelievers be granted grace.

Mickiel

Love wouldn't send anybody to eternal hellfire.

The Christian mindset has been seduced into thinking that they love , they are totally unable to see that they do not love, because they have a " Human love." Love is the first thing that the church lost. Again Jesus in Rev. 2:4, " Anyway I have something against you because you have left your first love." Or love has left them. That love has never returned to God's people, only a perverted sense of it; a sense that would sanction their eternal crusade to hurt unbelievers forever.

Notice how this thread and others like it, just slips through the Christian mindset. They either ignore them, or cannot properly see them, or they just hate them. Its right here in front of their faces, and its like its not here. In this manner I know that they are completely blind to it. I mean its just not there. They are seriously stuck inside of a stunning mindset.

Prizebeatz1

The Christian mindset has been seduced into thinking that they love , they are totally unable to see that they do not love, because they have a " Human love." Love is the first thing that the church lost. Again Jesus in Rev. 2:4, " Anyway I have something against you because you have left your first love." Or love has left them. That love has never returned to God's people, only a perverted sense of it; a sense that would sanction their eternal crusade to hurt unbelievers forever.

Notice how this thread and others like it, just slips through the Christian mindset. They either ignore them, or cannot properly see them, or they just hate them. Its right here in front of their faces, and its like its not here. In this manner I know that they are completely blind to it. I mean its just not there. They are seriously stuck inside of a stunning mindset.

Most people are not familiar with genuine love that knows no opposite. No one really ever taught them. I used to not believe in a such a thing either because I never experienced it. True unconditional love does not seem to be an available option in most Christian denominations. There always seems to be something more important.

Mickiel

Most people are not familiar with genuine love that knows no opposite. No one really ever taught them. I used to not believe in a such a thing either because I never experienced it. True unconditional love does not seem to be an available option in most Christian denominations. There always seems to be something more important.

Well yes, and when the things " More Important" are things like eternal punishing for unbelievers, then there is a strong spirit there that is more important than love, grace, forgiveness, mercy, patience, longsuffering, kindness, gentleness and the power that changes unbelievers; all these, which are basically the fruit of the Spirit of God, are now totally meaningless and the unbeliever is pronounced helpless and doomed!

The Christian mind bypasses all the fruit of the Spirit and gives their support to an eternal pain pit , as they now worship humans being dammed. They hold to the doctrine of the dammed, the doctrine of the Nicolaitians in Rev. 2:15 that Christ hates!

Mickiel

The Christian mind cannot see the truth about God forcing humans to come to him, because it would destroy their precious free will doctrine. They ignore all the force God will use in the book of Revelations; I mean its as if they cannot even see verses like Revelations 8th chapter and the stunning 7 trumpets sounded, which are God using force on humanity. They can't see this chapter; their minds are programmed not to see this incredible force.

They can see John 12:32 where Jesus said he will " Drag" all of humanity to himself. The English term " Draw" in that verse is the Greek term " Helkuo", which means to drag. He is going to force all of humanity to come to him and submit to him; but Christianity is allergic to that truth. Its on another planet. Its totally opposite from what they have been taught.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...They [Christians] hold to the doctrine of the dammed, the doctrine of the Nicolaitians in Rev. 2:15 that Christ hates!

"Re 2:15 Thus you also. The teaching of the Nicolaitans led to the same behavior as Balaam’s schemes. doctrine of the Nicolaitans. See note on v. 6...

2:6 the deeds of the Nicolaitans. A problem in Pergamos also (vv. 12–15), this heresy was similar to the teaching of Balaam (vv. 14, 15). Nicolas means “one who conquers the people.” Irenaeus writes that Nicolas, who was made a deacon in Acts 6, was a false believer who later became apostate; but because of his credentials he was able to lead the church astray. And, like Balaam, he led the people into immorality and wickedness. The Nicolaitans, followers of Nicolas, were involved in immorality and assaulted the church with sensual temptations. Clement of Alexander says, “They abandoned themselves to pleasure like goats, leading a life of self-indulgence.” Their teaching perverted grace and replaced liberty with license." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1994). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Last edited:

Mickiel

Why would God need a hell, when the Christians have created a whole new hell of their own; If God wanted a hell, I'm sure the Christian prosperity ministries would rent him one.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
slayer mentality.......

slayer mentality.......

We do what God tells us to do (Lk 19:27). :popcorn:

Your kidding right? Slay them? this mentality is sickening. Is that what your getting at?

First off, this is a "parable",....you'd have to properly interpret and 'contextualize' the parable first, to find its meaning or application. I don't think it fits your application wherever you're going with it. Slaying?

So you have a slayer god? - just what do you infer this 'god' (nobleman) is telling you to do IN THIS CONTEXT? - if my observation above is in error, correct me.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...If God wanted a hell, I'm sure the Christian prosperity ministries would rent him one.

Christians suffer in this life (Jn 15:20–23) often at the hands of your type (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10).

“There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day. But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

“Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’ But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’

“Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’” The New King James Version. (1982). (Lk 16:19–31). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Aimiel

The Christian mind cannot see the truth about God forcing humans to come to him, because it would destroy their precious free will doctrine. They ignore all the force God will use in the book of Revelations; I mean its as if they cannot even see verses like Revelations 8th chapter and the stunning 7 trumpets sounded, which are God using force on humanity. They can't see this chapter; their minds are programmed not to see this incredible force.
Do you not see chapter 9 in Revelation?

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

They don't repent. You are making God's Word into lies. All liars will be punished.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Apple7

Why should a Christian give up hell belief, I mean, what else would they do with the unbelievers? That means they would have to forgive them and allow God to change them; but see, they really don't want that to happen.

Christianity has their " Rather's wrong", they would rather not that unbelievers be granted grace.

Hit the 6K mark yet, brother...?

Status
Not open for further replies.