Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple7

Why would God need a hell, when he has forgiven all the people Christianity has not.

Keep this thread going, brother!

Keep asking that same question over...and over....and over....and over....all the while ignoring the answers...

Good job!!!

Not.

Krsto

God doesn't. Men do. A man who rejects God needs a place to go to be away from the God he hates. I don't know the full answer, we know it exists, Jesus spoke about it, and did not shy from its existence.

The Jews knew Jesus was quoting from a popular fable, just like people in a local church here know when the pastor shows a clip from Star Wars to teach a spiritual truth that the clip is a modern fable.

And men need a literal hell? That's sick.

Mickiel

Keep asking that same question over...and over....and over....and over....all the while ignoring the answers...

Good job!!!

Not.

Keep sounding out the truth that God is not going to punish humans over...and over...and over...and over for all of insane eternity, on throughout the endless ages, forever...and ever... and ever... and ever, all the while ignoring the fact that he is Love, he is healing, he is forgiveness, he is sane!

Someone has to counter the Christian message of a merciless inept God and Christ that are unable to save all of their children.

Mickiel

Good job!!!

Not.

Allow me to translate this into another language; Keep this thread going, I am envious and jealous of it.

Mickiel

I disagree. :mario:

See:

Hell

"I prefer clarity to agreement." ~ Dennis Prager

Christianity disagrees with all being in heaven because they don't want all in heaven, they don't have compassion on the whole multitude of humanity; they are picky with salvation; groupish with it. In Matt. 15:32 Jesus has compassion on a multitude of people who had been listening to him for three days, and he wanted to feed them, he did not want to send them away hungry.

And humanity has been with Jesus thousands of years now, he will not send them away without giving them the bread of life.

I personally thank God that the bread of life is not in the hands of Christianity, they would not feed thousands of humans, they would send them away hungry to a pain pit forever. Oh how I thank God that Christians are not involved in the salvation of humanity.

Mickiel

God created you to live, to have life abundantly, which means eternally in happiness with him. He has given you this, you don't have to qualify for it; you don't have to accept it; you don't have to believe it; its absolutely yours free!

Wherein is the Love of God, that he gave you these things.

Prizebeatz1

God created you to live, to have life abundantly, which means eternally in happiness with him. He has given you this, you don't have to qualify for it; you don't have to accept it; you don't have to believe it; its absolutely yours free!

Wherein is the Love of God, that he gave you these things.

+1. Like Father like Son, the part of us that is infinite and eternal is described as being born pure of a virgin because it is immaculate, unconditional and omnipresent. There is not one flaw in its inclusivity. Its scope and territory expands beyond forever and it's constantly growing at increasingly exponential rates faster and faster like a runaway high score that will not stop compounding upon itself both toward the inside and outside of us. We really cannot understand the sheer magnitude of this unless we experience it for ourselves.

Mickiel

In Isaiah 2:2, it says in the last days God's house shall be established, and ALL nations will " Flow Into it." No one from any nation will be left out.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Christianity disagrees with all being in heaven because they don't want all in heaven, they don't have compassion on the whole multitude of humanity; they are picky with salvation; groupish with it...

:yawn: There will be tears on that day (Re 21:4).

Last edited:

Mickiel

It does not matter what religion you are in, what culture or sex you are, God still made you, Prov.22:2. He made you for a reason, human birth is not a happenstance lottery to God; God ordered your life to be! Your salvation is NOT in your hands, that is just religious propaganda. Your salvation is completely in God's hands; he ordered it and he has it in heaven where religions cannot rape it from you. Your own fear and inadequacy cannot rob you of this God ordained destiny. None of the opinions of any Christian on this site can change this.

KingdomRose

From what I see in scripture, and see in Christ, and see in God, everybody will be in heaven.

For what possible reason? God made the earth for us to live on. Why do you think He has changed His mind?

"For thus says the LORD [YHWH], who created the heavens....He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place [or, 'in vain,' KJV], but formed it to be inhabited." (Isaiah 45:18, NASB)

That was written even after Adam & Eve rebelled & the plan for a Savior was set in place. So it doesn't look like God changed His mind about people living here.

"The heavens are the heavens of the LORD, but the earth He has given to the sons of men." (Psalm 115:16, NASB)

"Evildoers will be cut off, but those who wait for the LORD, they will inherit the land. The humble will inherit the land and will delight themselves in abundant prosperity....The righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever." (Psalm 37: 9,11,29, NASB)

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.