Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...In John 12:47...I came not to judge the world, but to SAVE THE WORLD!..."

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak [John 12:47–50].

"Friend, we are going to be judged by the Word of God. We will not be judged by our little good works. We will not be judged by what we think religion is. No, we will be judged by the Word of God. Jesus came the first time as the Savior: “I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.” The next time He will come as the Judge. The voice from heaven is still saying to us, “… This is my beloved Son … hear ye him” (Matt. 17:5)..." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Gospels (John 11-21) (electronic ed., Vol. 39, pp. 53–54). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Mickiel

I love the word of God, and I like it when God and Jesus make promises that even their followers can't make. In John 12:32 Jesus promised that if he be lifted up, he would " Draw", ( the Greek for " Drag", helkuo), ALL men to him!"

I like that.

Jesus is going to drag ALL of humanity to him, there will be salvation, there will not be any choices offered. I like that to. God will force all of humanity to submit to him, he could care less about this free will stuff religion is barking.

Mickiel

Again in John 13:3 God gives ALL things into Jesus hands. Why Christianity thinks that unbelievers and those who hate God, are not a part of that " All Things", is just total blind selfish religion. Everyone is in Jesus hands, that's what Col. 3:11 means, Christ is ALL and IN ALL! This means Jesus is conscious of being responsible for all of humanity, his God given mission in 1 John 4:14 is to save the world, or ALL of us!

Hey, that's just good news for Atheist, you don't have to feel sorry for them. Its good news for God haters, they will not be hated in return by God. Hey, this is good news for unbelievers, religion cannot banish them to their hell.

Mickiel

Ask any Christian if they think we are living in the last days? They will tell you yes, and then completely ignore Acts 2:17 where God promises to pour out his Spirit ' On ALL FLESH!" If we are in the last days, explain to me why the Spirit of God has not been poured out on everyone? And show us a Christian doctrine that includes everyone ; if you have any.

KingdomRose

The goal I had set for this thread was 600 scriptures, obviously it will require more; so I am setting a new goal of 1,000 scriptures.

Even Satan is good at quoting Scriptures. One must have an understanding of what he is quoting, or the quoting is meaningless. You say what you believe and it contradicts half of the Bible! You can't believe in certain verses and ignore others.

Mickiel

Even Satan is good at quoting Scriptures. .

If you are insinuating that I am a devil or something, because I like using scriptures, then such is your way of communicating. I hold no need to insult you, just because I disagree with you on things.

I will continue to use scripture, all throughout the future of this thread; that will never change.

KingdomRose

Can I ask you religious a question, those of you who think that unbelievers are doomed. I know you feel that if their lives were left up to your religion, then yes, they are doomed. What if their lives were left up to Christ or God, instead of your religious interpretation, would they then have a chance?

I wonder how many times a person has to tell you before you wake up. The Bible itself tells us that everyone has a chance, and that God desires ALL to attain to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9) When a person hears the truth about God and repents of his sins, then turning around and following Christ's example, he is in good shape with God. If a person refuses to act on the truth that he has heard, he is in a precarious position, and if his heart hardens and he never accepts the truth, he won't be forced to live "in the land of uprightness." (Isaiah 26:10)

The millions (perhaps billions) of people who have never heard the truth about God will not be destroyed, but they will be given the opportunity to learn about Him during the Thousand-Year Reign of Christ. They will then be given the opportunity to act on their knowledge or refuse to honor Jehovah's and Jesus' ways of doing things.

KingdomRose

Jesus is God, the Son (2 Pe 2:1).

"Mt 18:22. Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times; but, Until seventy times seven—that is, so long as it shall be needed and sought: you are never to come to the point of refusing forgiveness sincerely asked. (See on Lu 17:3, 4)." Jamieson, R., Fausset, A. R., & Brown, D. (1997). Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (Vol. 2, p. 50). Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

No, Jesus is the Son OF God.

And, Mikiel, Jesus CAN save, but the person has to ACCEPT his salvation. Otherwise that person is not FORCED.

Mickiel

The millions (perhaps billions) of people who have never heard the truth about God will not be destroyed, but they will be given the opportunity to learn about Him during the Thousand-Year Reign of Christ. They will then be given the opportunity to act on their knowledge or refuse to honor Jehovah's and Jesus' ways of doing things.

I don't believe that God will come to earth, establish his Kingdom for 1,000 years, and then allow satan to disrupt things again; I don't believe that. It makes absolutely no sense to me. I am not into the 1,000 year teaching in churches.

KingdomRose

I don't believe that God will come to earth, establish his Kingdom for 1,000 years, and then allow satan to disrupt things again; I don't believe that. It makes absolutely no sense to me. I am not into the 1,000 year teaching in churches.

Then you are ignoring Scriptures! How can you quote some and reject others????

Mickiel

No, Jesus is the Son OF God.

And, Mikiel, Jesus CAN save, but the person has to ACCEPT his salvation. Otherwise that person is not FORCED.

I say they are forced, and with DEADLY force like these; Rev. 8th and 9th chapters, the seven trumpets are brutal force unleashed on humanity. Two thirds of all of humanity are killed, the remaining third is forced to submit to God. As will everyone to be resurrected will be forced to submit. I totally disagree with the God not using force thingy.

Mickiel

Then you are ignoring Scriptures! How can you quote some and reject others????

If the scriptures don't make sense, they need to be ignored. Why in the world of common sense would God establish his Kingdom on earth, and its a Kingdom that is NOT regulated by time, but now we have this 1,000 year time period that appears out from nowhere, it now is regulating time again in Gods Kingdom, and it now has satan coming back on the scene to wreck and ruin an already established Kingdom of God!

No man, I am not going for that. Something is seriously wrong with that; it makes no biblical sense what so ever.

Aimiel

If the scriptures don't make sense, they need to be ignored.
No, you simply need to study, to show yourself approved. Once approved, God can reveal what MORE you need to study / learn so that you can be approved to move closer to God and grow even more. That will never end. Scriptures state that, explicitly.

way 2 go

Why in the world of common sense would God establish his Kingdom on earth, and its a Kingdom that is NOT regulated by time, but now we have this 1,000 year time period that appears out from nowhere, .

scripture to back that claim up ?

way 2 go

No, you simply need to study, to show yourself approved. Once approved, God can reveal what MORE you need to study / learn so that you can be approved to move closer to God and grow even more. That will never end. Scriptures state that, explicitly.

considering mik is spiritually dead and
has no interest in the truth...

2Ti 4:3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,
2Ti 4:4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If the scriptures don't make sense, they need to be ignored. Why in the world of common sense would God establish his Kingdom on earth, and its a Kingdom that is NOT regulated by time, but now we have this 1,000 year time period that appears out from nowhere, it now is regulating time again in Gods Kingdom, and it now has satan coming back on the scene to wreck and ruin an already established Kingdom of God!

No man, I am not going for that. Something is seriously wrong with that; it makes no biblical sense what so ever.

Even if you can't see it, the entire Bible makes perfect sense. It's just your limited comprehension skills at play. You have no patience.

Mickiel

I'm not going for it, something is seriously wrong with this picture. This so called 1,000 year period, I don't understand it at all; I see absolutely no need for it. Why? God returns and establishes his Kingdom on earth. For some strange reason, he supposedly locks satan up for 1,000 years; and then for another strange reason, he lets him loose again, on his Kingdom! He lets satan attack his Kingdom! His people.

No, I'm not going for it. satan is said to, after he is loosed, to " Capture a city of Saints", then fire comes down and devours those who got deceived. No, its a big red flag all over that. No, I'm not believing it. Because it makes zero sense and it does not fit anything God would do. God is reason, that stuff right there is unreasonable!

Status
Not open for further replies.