ECT Why two towers = failure preterism fails.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Time for me to admit error,

I insisted you were smarter and/or more honest than Tet.

I was wrong.

you're definitely the dimmer of the two

Time for me to admit I was in error also.

I used to think that John W, and a few others were dumber than you.

I was wrong.

You are dumber than John W, and all the others.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luke 19:44 didn't happen in 70. Suck it up.

Where in Luke 19:44 does it say all of Jerusalem?

Was Luke 21:5-6 fulfilled in 70AD?

(Luke 21:5-6) Some of his disciples were remarking about how the temple was adorned with beautiful stones and with gifts dedicated to God. But Jesus said, 6 “As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down.”

The reason you keep ignoring Luke 21:5-6 is because you know you can't answer it.

It must really suck being a Dispensationalist. A Dispensationalist has to keep ignoring many questions about Bible verses, because if the Dispensationalist answers them honestly, the Dispensationalist refutes himself.

Thus, the Dispensationalist has to purposely ignore questions.

musterion

Where in Luke 19:44 does it say all of Jerusalem?

Was Luke 21:5-6 fulfilled in 70AD?

(Luke 21:5-6) Some of his disciples were remarking about how the temple was adorned with beautiful stones and with gifts dedicated to God. But Jesus said, 6 “As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down.”

The reason you keep ignoring Luke 21:5-6 is because you know you can't answer it.

It must really suck being a Dispensationalist. A Dispensationalist has to keep ignoring many questions about Bible verses, because if the Dispensationalist answers them honestly, the Dispensationalist refutes himself.

Thus, the Dispensationalist has to purposely ignore questions.

Flail desperately, you sickening antisemite.

Interplanner

Yep.

Jesus' point was that there would be nothing left showing God was with them.

There goose would be cooked.

'Nothing showing...God was with them.'

There is misunderstanding about Josephus reporting the voices saying 'We are departing.' He does have his own reactions to this, and he didn't want this to be true. That should tell everyone something about the honesty of the accounts. He also says how many people heard this, how many independent witnesses.

I mention this because the idea that he (or referring to him) is part of 'hating Jews' is wrong-headed.

As is the case with how so many things are handled in modern times, the RACE of a person in an incident comes first, then the ACTIONS. That is resulting in the artificial base of all the unrest in America today, and it is how Islam tries to protect itself.

And no one can do anything about how the kingdom of God was taken away from Israel's leaders and given to another 'nation' that produces the fruit.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
you sickening antisemite.

Here is what Christ Jesus Himself had to say about the Jews who rejected Him:

(John 8:44) For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. ....

Do you agree with what Christ Jesus said about those Jews?

Danoh

(John 8:44) For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. ....

There is Tet's problem made manifest by him AGAIN...

His endless prooftexting - never mind the big picture...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Are you a rebel, angry Jew Tet? A "self-hating jew"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
never mind the big picture...

The "big picture" is that in 70AD the wrath of God came upon the unbelieving Jews who killed Christ, the temple, and Jerusalem.

You can't have that because of your ridiculous "prophetic clock" theory, which didn't exist before Darby, and is needed to support Darby's false teachings that you subscribe to.

musterion

There is Tet's problem made manifest by him AGAIN...

His endless prooftexting - never mind the big picture...

When you think about it, if everything has been fulfilled and/or can be spiritualized and allegoricized at will, there is no "big picture" to have. Preterism itself is the big picture, to which the Bible is subservient.

Hence IP putting figures of speech into the mouth of Christ and Tet's agreeing with it.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Jesus also said this ....

John 8:37 KJV
(37) I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

And Jesus also said through Paul ....

Romans 11:28 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.​

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Darby followers such as yourself, have to run and hide from the above verses.

Which is what you do.

You can't say if the Luke 21:5-6 was fulfilled or not.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus also said this ....

John 8:37 KJV
(37) I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

And Jesus also said through Paul ....

Romans 11:28 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.​

I know Tam, I don't hate Jews.

What I hate is their evil Talmud, and their rejection of Christ Jesus.

I don't tell these evil Talmud following, Christ rejecting Jews that they are special, and that God still has a plan for them, like you Darby followers do.

musterion

Darby followers such as yourself, have to run and hide from the above verses.

Which is what you do.

You can't say if the Luke 21:5-6 was fulfilled or not.

The only people who play "oh yeah?" poker with Bible verses and settle for Mexican standoffs are people who don't actually believe any of it. I won't deal with such anymore.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The only people who play "oh yeah?" poker with Bible verses and settle for Mexican standoffs are people who don't actually believe any of it. I won't deal with such anymore.

Once again, you will not say if Luke 21:5-6 was fulfilled in 70AD.

You know you can't.

Your pride (and Darby's false teachings) are more important to you than the truth.