Why the Religious Will Perish with the Unbelievers

beloved57

There are many who obeyed God in the Old Testament. All those who belonged to God, they now had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

John 17:6 I have manifested your name unto the men that you gave me out of the world: yours they were, and you gave them to me; and they have kept your word.

So Christ obedience isn't important to u and what it accomplished.

Robert Pate

Banned
You think very little of Christ obedience and what it accomplished.

The blind leading the blind.

"Therefore as by the offense of one (Adam) judgment came upon ALL MEN to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one (Christ) THE FREE GIFT came upon ALL MEN unto justification of life" Romans 5:18.

There it is right in your face.

Nanja

"Therefore as by the offense of one (Adam) judgment came upon ALL MEN to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one (Christ) THE FREE GIFT came upon ALL MEN unto justification of life" Romans 5:18.

Rom. 5:18 can't apply to all men without exception.

What about the world that remains under God's condemnation and wrath John 3:18, 36?

So the ALL MEN of Rom. 5:18 applies exclusively to the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5 whether jew or gentile; Chosen of the Father in Union with Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blame before Him in love; and to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7.

So Justification of Life for these Elect of God has nothing to do with their own believing or anything else they do, but based solely upon the obedience of Christ on their behalf Rom. 5:19!

God's Truth

Robert Pate, you are his half sibling.
You are more like him than not.
You both are the blind leading the blind.
You both speak of how not to obey.

If I were to be saved according to the two of you, I would have to repent for obeying Jesus.

beloved57

U also think little of Christ death since u teach them He died for are lost anyway!

glorydaz

If I were to be saved according to the two of you, I would have to repent for obeying Jesus.

If you were to be saved, it wouldn't be by repenting or obeying any commandments, but by believing.

Which, as I've told you many a time is known as the obedience of faith.

Believing (faith) is the "obeying" God requires from His creatures.

Doing what you're told....Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.