ECT Why Paul?

journey

Gosnich Marowbebaby, is a child. a juvenille cry-baby that starts trouble, then runs away. he has highest posts per day with over 32,000 posts because they have NO substance. NO intelligent, productive dialogue. he was the kid who told teacher if you had a runny nose. he will be TOP poster soon, because he stalks and trolls exclusively. Grosdick is a spineless Eunich. no backbone. he can't handle the messes he creates, and cries like a babe. watch out for baby Gros ! don't neg rep him. don't mess with him. he is the new face of TOL. gerber baby. look who's talking now. baby's day out. baby can't walk yet. SOMEBODY - please - Put Baby In a Corner. Marowbebaby - :baby:

It sounds like you're jealous of him and need to mind your own business. And you're talking about a whining cry-baby - look in the mirror. If you think someone is doing something wrong, report them. However, you can get in trouble for reporting posts that are no problem. I'll guess this is the reason for this whining rant.

Cross Reference

Why you doggin' on Peter? He's your Pente guy!

Pentecost does not nor has ever made anyone invulnerable to temptation/testings/trials or otherwise human failings. That said, you might ask yourself why was Jesus tempted? __ But I know you won't. It would cost you too much.

Cross Reference

The baptism WITH the Holy Spirit is not the same thing as the baptism BY the Holy Spirit. Acts 2 was all specifically and directly related to prophecy for the nation of Israel.

The baptism WITH the Holy Spirit gave them power to do many things that we do not do today. Like heal everyone or speak in any foreign language.

Though it has nothing to do with any exclusivity of the Jews, nevertheless, you are correct in saying it is two different baptisms. One by the Holy Spirit into the Body of Christ and the other by Jesus Christ with the Holy Spirit for the "unction to function" __ just like Jesus exampled in His life.

Right Divider

Body part
Do you really think asking for a trillion dollars fits into the teaching of I John 5:14?

Philippians 4:19 is more than enough for me
No, I don't. But I also wonder why you brought it up (expect maybe an attempt to look smart).

My point, which still stands, is that the body of Christ is not given the same power to heal EVERYONE as they were during the first few chapters of Acts. So don't try to make like you know something when you don't.

Aren't you oh so spiritual.

oatmeal

Ridiculous. Pentecost was a Jewish Holy day. Those men were there because they had to be according to the law Exodus 23:14 KJV, Deuteronomy 16:16 KJV.

It was Paul who would preach that "Christ died for our sins" (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It was Paul's gospel! Peter never uttered anything of the sort in Acts 2. Peter didn't preach Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV either.

So what if Pentecost was a holy day?

Yeah, there were there because that is what they knew.

Does the fact that 2+2=4 is above the mind of a baby make that math void?

As they learned more, they taught more.

Did you come out of the womb with a husband, children and a college degree and completely accurate knowledge of all scripture? Why not?

The newly born again had to start somewhere. they started with what they knew.

You ever heard of a learning curve, or simply learning?

God's word is not only truth, but it is honest

Right Divider

Body part

Does the fact that 2+2=4 is above the mind of a baby make that math void?

As they learned more, they taught more.

Did you come out of the womb with a husband, children and a college degree and completely accurate knowledge of all scripture? Why not?

The newly born again had to start somewhere. they started with what they knew.

You ever heard of a learning curve, or simply learning?

God's word is not only truth, but it is honest
The had just received a FORTY DAY training course from the Lord Jesus Christ. How were they "learning more" immediately after that?

Cross Reference

Do you think he just made up the criteria?
Just curious.

I don't understand re criteria?

He's coming off of 40 days with the LORD hearing about the kingdom of God.

Yes? And?

I don't see the connection.
Even Jesus, before the cross, was "made" vulnerable. What kept Him insulated from failure except the written word He obeyed and that by His Love relationship to His Father. Peter was not yet there in His Spirituality and even later still had lessons he learned he then passed on to us.
Peter would pass on more insight in one sentence most others would requiring many paragraphs.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't understand re criteria?

Act 1:20-23 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take. (21) Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, (22) Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection. (23) And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.
Yes? And?

I don't see the connection.
Even Jesus, before the cross, was "made" vulnerable. What kept Him insulated from failure except the written word He obeyed and that by His Love relationship to His Father. Peter was not yet there in His Spirituality and even later still had lessons he learned he then passed on to us.
Peter would pass on more insight in one sentence most others would requiring many paragraphs.
Trying to sound smart again. It's very amusing.

Show us the scripture were Jesus was "made vulnerable". Please.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gosnich Marowbebaby, is a child. a juvenille cry-baby that starts trouble, then runs away. he has highest posts per day with over 32,000 posts because they have NO substance. NO intelligent, productive dialogue. he was the kid who told teacher if you had a runny nose. he will be TOP poster soon, because he stalks and trolls exclusively. Grosdick is a spineless Eunich. no backbone. he can't handle the messes he creates, and cries like a babe. watch out for baby Gros ! don't neg rep him. don't mess with him. he is the new face of TOL. gerber baby. look who's talking now. baby's day out. baby can't walk yet. SOMEBODY - please - Put Baby In a Corner. Marowbebaby - :baby:

That's right.

and his friends who support his behavour because they believe the same MAD doctrine, display their hatred of the saints as he does.

The MAD people do not realize they repeat everything the Jews said of Jesus.

Purex explains--

Hate very often pretends to be love as it slanders, subjugates, condemns and punishes. And haters nearly always justify and blame their hateful thoughts and behaviors on their victims. There is far more hate hiding behind phony love and righteousness than is ever expressed in outright anger or loathing. I know you don't feel any anger or loathing for homosexuals. But you're the one who is mistaken if you think that means you don't hate them. When you seek to do harm to people you don't even know, simply because they are who they are, that's called 'hating' them. It's also called bigotry, if by hating them, you feel better about yourself.

Jesus sought to control no one. Jesus sought to condemn and punish no one for their sins. Jesus hated no one. He simply shared his message, forgave, and moved on. And part of that message was that we should follow his lead.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
That's right.

and his friends who support his behavour because they believe the same MAD doctrine, display their hatred of the saints as he does.

LA
Funny coming from the one who posts dead "predictions" on those that she disagrees with.

Cross Reference

Act 1:20-23 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take. (21) Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, (22) Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection. (23) And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.
Trying to sound smart again. It's very amusing.

Show us the scripture were Jesus was "made vulnerable". Please.

I know I am wasting this on you but perhaps someone else might benefit:

"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." 1 Corinthians 15:45
(KJV) How do you suppose Jesus was "made" anything except He was fully man ". . . . . subjected to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope" Romans 8:20 (KJV)? The Word "made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" Phil 2:7 ". . . Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. Hebrews 2:9 (KJV)

Jesus "was made" to show us how to overcome sin and self, to become as He is ". . . a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Acts 2:22 (KJV)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's right.

Purex explains--

LA

thanks LA. i know i'm not the only one marowbecrazy harrassed. he is full of hate and self-loathing, he is a sad little man. everyone please Pray for Grosnich Marobe - :doh:

heir

TOL Subscriber
It wasn't the beginning of the "age of grace" that you speak of. It was prophecy, not mystery (Acts 2:16-17 KJV). It was not the start of something different. That's where Paul came into play (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV).
Are you trying to imply they were in the wrong? We can see Jews zealous of the law as late as Acts 21 and the scriptures do not shew them to be in error for being so (Acts 21:20 KJV).