ECT WHY ONLT 3 GIFTS CEASE ??

DAN P

Hi to all , and every time some one says that TONGUES /GLOSSIA , which by the way , means Languages , Pentecostals have a Cow , by not knowing and understanding what 1 Cor 13:8 is speaking about !

#1 , Pentecostals have a hard time counting , how many GIFTS have CEASED !

#2 , The main one to CEASE are 3 that are mentioned in 1 Cor 13:8 !

#3 , the first one is Prophecies , why , because Israel will be set aside , by Acts 28:28 !!

#4 , The second one is GLOSSIA /LANGUAGES as there is not a need for Languages , and not even in the Missionary field !

GLOSSIA means Languages and not GIBBERISH , but actual words .

#5 The third one is the gift of Knowledge , no need to know who is Lying , like the 2 who sold their property and Lied about the price !!

These Gifts were needed during Pentecost , Bur there are still gift in the EKKLESIA in its operation ,

Prophecies, Languages and Knowledge are all in the FUTURE TENSE and the Holy Spirit says " they SHALL Cease ".

It is in the FUTURE TENSE because they will come back , just like Acts 2:17 verbs are in the IMPERFECT TENSE which means , something that was going on in time pass and then stopped , but will come back during the last part of the Great Tribulation !!

CEASE / PAUO means to Desist , to cease and to leave off G 3973

Languages will come back during the preaching of the 144,OOO in the first 3 1/2 years of the Great Tribulation .

This is where Mark 16:15-18 , is in the bible and the Holy Spirit DID NOT make a mistake to include it in the canon !!

I know that some say that Mark 16:15-18 is spurious , LOL with that one !!

dan p

musterion

I've wondered if ALL the gifts Paul mentioned - including the ministerial gifts - ceased with the completion of the revelation of the mystery and the establishment of the Body of Christ. It's never gone over well when I said it outloud.

DAN P

I've wondered if ALL the gifts Paul mentioned - including the ministerial gifts - ceased with the completion of the revelation of the mystery and the establishment of the Body of Christ. It's never gone over well when I said it outloud.

Hi and I guess I will have another OP on gifts for today , as 1 Cor . has many gifts by the Carnal and still enjoyed by the INFANTS and will have to have Dr Pol give them help , if they keep having all these COWS !!

Many have MISSED the gift of ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE !!

dan p

musterion

What I mean is, the miraculous sign gifts were self-evident that they were genuine. Tongues, prophecy, healing, etc. it was obvious.

But how do we today verify that, say, any given pastor has the actual "calling" (meaning gift) of pastoring re: Eph 4:11?

Sorry, this thread isn't the place for this question. Ignore it. :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have a whole different idea about the gifts. None have gone away. Everyone who gets into Christianity receives one of the nine gifts. If they go through the milk and the meat. And come to the revelations of Jesus Christ, then their milk gifts will cease. Because they are Receiving revelations. And all nine gifts are in each revelation.

DAN P

What I mean is, the miraculous sign gifts were self-evident that they were genuine. Tongues, prophecy, healing, etc. it was obvious.

But how do we today verify that, say, any given pastor has the actual "calling" (meaning gift) of pastoring re: Eph 4:11?

Hi and I believe that there ar least 4 categories where the Holy Spirit is working to helps and we have allowed the INFANTS to take over the discussion of it !

What many fail to see is Pauls DUAL ministry to Jews and Gentiles , Acts 9:15 and the Holy Spirit has an enormous ministry and also a big one during the Millennium !

dan p

oatmeal

Hi to all , and every time some one says that TONGUES /GLOSSIA , which by the way , means Languages , Pentecostals have a Cow , by not knowing and understanding what 1 Cor 13:8 is speaking about !

#3 , the first one is Prophecies , why , because Israel will be set aside , by Acts 28:28 !!

#4 , The second one is GLOSSIA /LANGUAGES as there is not a need for Languages , and not even in the Missionary field !

#5 The third one is the gift of Knowledge , no need to know who is Lying , like the 2 who sold their property and Lied about the price !!

These Gifts were needed during Pentecost , Bur there are still gift in the EKKLESIA in its operation ,

Prophecies, Languages and Knowledge are all in the FUTURE TENSE and the Holy Spirit says " they SHALL Cease ".

It is in the FUTURE TENSE because they will come back , just like Acts 2:17 verbs are in the IMPERFECT TENSE which means , something that was going on in time pass and then stopped , but will come back during the last part of the Great Tribulation !!

Languages will come back during the preaching of the 144,OOO in the first 3 1/2 years of the Great Tribulation .

This is where Mark 16:15-18 , is in the bible and the Holy Spirit DID NOT make a mistake to include it in the canon !!

dan p

They are not ceased for that which is perfect, or rather he who is perfect is not yet come face to face

I John 3:1-2 when we see him as he is... then those will cease

SaulToPaul 2

They are not ceased for that which is perfect, or rather he who is perfect is not yet come face to face

What is "that which is in part"? We cannot know what "that which is perfect" is without knowing what "that which is in part" is.

oatmeal

What is "that which is in part"? We cannot know what "that which is perfect" is without knowing what "that which is in part" is.

That which is know in part is what we do not know about Jesus Christ and scripture.

We are not "know it alls"

We do not even know as we are known by God and by Jesus Christ.

Only when we see him face to face, I Corinthians 13:12, I John 3:2 will we know even as we are known

The manifestation of the spirit, I Corinthians 12:7-11, is for our benefit in this present life. A benefit we will not need when we see him face to face, but until then we can walk by the spirit, by utilizing and profiting in the nine ways listed, the manifestation of the spirit

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have a whole different idea about the gifts. None have gone away. Everyone who gets into Christianity receives one of the nine gifts. If they go through the milk and the meat. And come to the revelations of Jesus Christ, then their milk gifts will cease. Because they are Receiving revelations. And all nine gifts are in each revelation.

So, which one's, in your opinion of course, do you have?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

dan p

You do talk a lot of tripe, the only one who has a cow is YOU, so these tongues will come back, they are in the future tense because they will come back.

Paul says they will be done away.

Our response is simple, if some of the gifts have ceased then ALL have ceased and since all have not ceased nor will they during all the time the Giver, the Holy Ghost is in the church then none of them are ceased.

DAN P

You do talk a lot of tripe, the only one who has a cow is YOU, so these tongues will come back, they are in the future tense because they will come back.

Our response is simple, if some of the gifts have ceased then ALL have ceased and since all have not ceased nor will they during all the time the Giver, the Holy Ghost is in the church then none of them are ceased.

Hi , and how do you explain Eph 4:8-11 ??

Paul mentioned only 3 ?

Have you seen the gifts of Mark 16:15-18 , YET ??

How about the sign gifts of Acts 2:17-21 ?

dan p

DAN P

Hi , and what Paul is saying is that the SIGN GIFTS are temporary and many are some are for today !!:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Danoh

The only "sign" gift "in operation today" is Romans 10:17's "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Hear the Word; belive it; and IT "works EFFECTUALLY IN YOU that believe."

God is satisfied that His perfect Word has come and is more than sufficient in the inward man as one walks in same.

musterion

The only "sign" gift "in operation today" is Romans 10:17's "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Hear the Word; belive it; and IT "works EFFECTUALLY IN YOU that believe."

God is satisfied that His perfect Word has come and is more than sufficient in the inward man as one walks in same.

Can't disagree with that.