ECT WHY ONLT 3 GIFTS CEASE ??

Danoh

Danoh;478 It is high time you put away this need of yours to be right; that you might actually grow further in your understanding of some things. /QUOTE said:
Hi and give an example where you say I have been wrong . GRASSHOPPER ?

I have already said that Grace people have beliefs that many dispensationalist do not all hold to !!

I can and will respond to and questions and OP that I have written and I have made you LORD OF TOL !!

So stop complaining unless you can tell all how Paul was saved ??

Surprise me that you saw the LIGHT ??

dan p

Obviously; I know how to study a thing out, and well.

But proving that is not my intent.

I have merely intended to share my understanding of one thing or another.

You and your kind ever see an enemy in that kind of thing.

You live for strife.

You never post simply to share.

But as an evidence you were off somewhere once more conjuring up your next manifestion of your need to glory in yourselves over others.

Regretabbly; you have proven my very point once more.

You will now do so again; in your response to this post.

I refuse to play up your fool need to bait others into answers you can then either take issue with, or glory in; in this fool insistence of yours...

Your kind's is the very core of the Galatian's circumcision issue all over again.

Your glorying is not good.

You are one more "know it all" correcter within MAD who only lives for that.

Ever pointing that finger to anyone who you perceive a threat to your "Emperor's New Clothes."

Cite this or that point about Galatians every now and then, all you want; you only prove your willful ignorance.

For its very content is both about, and against you, and your kind.

Danoh

I'm not sure that's a hole. All good things are from Him, so any gifts the lost have have their source in Him. The Lord rains on both the just and unjust. The unjust may use those gifts to degenerate purpose, however.

One could also argue that the enemy can counterfeit signs and wonders. Can he give counterfeit gifts? An orator able to stir great evil in the hearts of a crowd would be a counterfeit of preaching, say.

If you carefully read the content of my above wasted post to what's his name; you'll know I hold a Cessationist view, as well as, on what basis.

Respectfully, I too was once where you are.

Til I examined it in the way I often examine things - in light of the Mystery's having reached it's fully intended revelation in written form.

At which point I found I had to conclude that my views had merely been a combination of my own carefully unexamined on the spot notions and or superstitions left unexamined, let alone, properly; together with a combination of those notions of others - those traditions of men one soon begins to buy into unaware that one is doing so, shortly after one first trusts in the Lord.

I welcome the exploration of such things with others; as I always learn something even from another's different understanding; as that is par for the course during discourse with others, if one is not dead set in one's view as some sort of a "my way or the highway..."

In this, thanks for the reflection on things your different view can only contribute to.

Eph. 4:16

DAN P

I'm wearing overalls and a white t-shirt.

Hi and soon he will ask for a GOLD CROWN ?

I belkieve that the thing the wears on him is that can not refute the way that I write , because as comment on the verbs USED by the Holy Spirit as those verbs describe the ACTION that is happenning in the verses that I write and using Paul's words and maybe he does not know what TRANSLITERATD words mean ??

dan p

DAN P

I'm wearing overalls and a white t-shirt.

Hi and maybe Danoh has a hard time adsorbing 2 Cor 10:10 and reads like this , Because indeed the letters , he ) PAUL ) are Heavy , and Strong , but the Presence Body is Weak and Paul's word HAVING BEEN UTTUERLY DESPISED !!

Foolow what Paul says and you can not go astray !!

dan p