Why men won't marry you

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And I did answer. Sorry you missed that. I won't assume your mistake is a lie.

Your answer:

"assume its what rises to the biblical level"

Is not an answer, because that still leaves what you think rises to that level may differ from what someone else thinks, meaning you need to DEFINE your terms.

You have not done that yet, one more time for the upteenth time, define an example of what YOU think rises to that level. Then i will tell you what i think based on your example.

To rephrase, the conscience of the woman will indicate abuse. When she believes she is being abused, she is being abused.

Then you believe abuse in marriage, is anything a woman wants to define it as meaning?

If that is your definition, give an example in detail.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You were trying to make a point that intelligence and wisdom are not synonyms by quoting a Bible verse about utterances of wisdom and utterances of knowledge. I'm sorry you are not intelligent enough to understand how the verse you quoted doesn't prove your claim.

They arent the same thing. You are showing your ignorance.

1PeaceMaker

True. You can possess the knowledge to play a game of chess but if you lack the wisdom to keep the king protected at all costs then you're gonna lose more than you win...

If only we started out comparing those two words.

Too bad we started out with comparing intelligence and wisdom, instead.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
True. You can possess the knowledge to play a game of chess but if you lack the wisdom to keep the king protected at all costs then you're gonna lose more than you win...

Correct, because knowing how to play the game, doesn't mean one can apply what they know.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And another wasted discussion night where pm and her dh quibble over nothing so they can win an imaginary prize and nothing is really discussed. Later.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I want to know why ArthurBrain doesn't have a problem with you speaking for most women because he gave others grief for doing the same.

Because he understood what i said and nowhere remotely did i claim to speak for anyone else. You know i didn't either.

Hands down in all my years alive, ive never seen anyone more dishonest than you and your wife, you 2 are a perfect match.

1PeaceMaker

Then you believe abuse in marriage, is anything a woman wants to define it as meaning?

Incorrect.

Conscience is not the same as want.

However, if you want to believe a lie, you will receive strong delusion.

So she would believe what she wants, anyway, unless she loves the truth.

If that is your definition, give an example in detail.

Before I comply I have a question for you.

Is the post you like quoting of me being "trashed" by my husband abusive towards me? Just yes, or no. No more attempts to be divisive are needed.

Use your definition of abuse, not mine.

elohiym

Because he understood what i said and nowhere remotely did i claim to speak for anyone else. You know i didn't either.

You made a claim for most women. I quoted you. ArthurBrain objected when others made claims about most women but didn't object to your claim about most women.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:wave:

Planning to answer me in the morning?

No. If you think what was said was abusive, you need to talk to the man who said it about you. I mean you defined abuse as whatever the woman thinks it is, so do you feel abused?

Why ask me to define what you feel?