Why men won't marry you

1PeaceMaker

All that matters is that Angel knows my definition. She does ... as does Arthur.

What a special dodge, dumping logic over alliances.

The *level* of abuse would coincide with how much a person loves their children and/or themselves.

Since my children were and will always be first, their well-being and mine trumped everything else.

You don't need to share what caused your breakup.

So basically, zero tolerance. No abuse. Leave at the first sign of abuse. Correct?

Simply put ... a spouse who is capable of physically violating their spouse, including death threats, should be considered a lethal threat.

A spouse who commits adultery has no qualms with putting his/her spouse at risk of illness and diseases, including death. Only an insecure woman would put up with that type of treatment. Only someone who despises women would expect them to put up with that type of behavior.

So your definition of abuse is putting the physically putting the spouse/children at risk of harm or actually harming them.

Is that all?

Pretty clear ... or do I need to draw you a picture?

Not totally clear. Are there any other kinds of abuse you would include?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Still waiting for 1pm for loads of days and pages to give her definition of what "abuse" would be in a marriage, some examples that have been asked for repeatedly since she is who brought it up. Onus is on her to provide definition.

1PeaceMaker

Thats just it, she was initially asked to provide an example of what she meant by abuse

Actually start the conversation at post 1063 not 1069.

Do you, A4T, believe that Paul was telling women to stay in abusive marriages?

Different people define "abuse" differently....

This is actually where the bobbing and weaving started, when she wouldn't answer the question with yes or no.

elohiym

elohiym said:
Intelligence and wisdom are synonyms.
Not by a long shot.

I am stating an indisputable fact: intelligence and wisdom are synonyms.

There are loads of very intelligent people who lack wisdom.

That is not possible based on the definitions of those words.

Actual intelligence signifies knowledge/information - and wisdom is being able to apply what you know.

Intelligence is the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills. Wisdom is the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment. They are synonyms.

The bible even separates them, they are not the same thing.

No. You've misread the passage. Intelligence is not knowledge but the ability to acquire knowledge.

You may or may not have intelligence, but your posts show that you sorely lack wisdom.

You should be more concerned what your posts say about you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What level of abuse is enough to warrant divorce? Surely you can define that.

You need to define that since you are who brought it up, and youve been asked to define it repeatedly.

Don't you have to discuss this topic with your galfriends who are going through rocky relationships?

Keep making statements like this and show everyone just how pathetic and desperate you are.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Actually start the conversation at post 1063 not 1069.
I did and then posted the ones after where you were asked to define what you were after and meaning which i clearly showed.

This is actually where the bobbing and weaving started, when she wouldn't answer the question with yes or no.

Wrong, ive already showed that you are who needs to define what YOU mean. We arent mind readers.

1PeaceMaker

Still waiting for 1pm for loads of days and pages to give her definition of what "abuse" would be in a marriage, some examples that have been asked for repeatedly since she is who brought it up. Onus is on her to provide definition.

Remember this verse you trotted out?

And a woman who has an unbelieving husband, and he consents to live with her, she must not send her husband away.

This is why I asked you the first question. You demanded definitions before answering the yes or no question.

Let's see what Rush really thinks about women who do that (unless that woman is A4T)

Phrases such as "real abuse" is the mentality that gives us cases such as OJ Simpson and Chris Benoit.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I am stating an indisputable fact: intelligence and wisdom are synonyms.
I dont care how you define it, i know what they actually are, and any cursory look at google, will correct you also - its assumed by some they are synonymous, but they are not.

There can be a man of low IQ who is quite wise, and then a man like you who claims to have a high IQ who lacks discretion - unwise and who puts importance of petty things above what is really important, you know like how you want to win so much that you lie and make a game out of it, you admitted its competition to Rusha, sad for you.

No. You've misread the passage. Intelligence is not knowledge but the ability to acquire knowledge.

No, i didn't, they aren't 2 different gifts of the same thing. They are 2 separate things which is why they are mentioned separately.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What a special dodge, dumping logic over alliances.

You say that as though you are logical. You are not. Private discussions stay with TRUSTED friends.

You don't need to share what caused your breakup.

I have given enough info so that anyone who could read and does not have an agenda knows it was due to abuse and adultery.

So basically, zero tolerance. No abuse. Leave at the first sign of abuse. Correct?

There you go ... running at the mouth again with your silly assumptions. Pick up a dictionary. Show us that you are capable and mature enough to connect the dots.

So your definition of abuse is putting the physically putting the spouse/children at risk of harm or actually harming them.

If something is done for the purpose of physically harming someone, is that abuse? Seriously, these are the types of questions I would expect from someone who is not yet an adult or from someone with no common sense.

Is that all?

What do you mean "is that all"? Not all of us have the desire to end up like Phil Hartman or Nancy and Daniel Benoit. There is not a man or woman alive who is worth risking your children and your own life over.

Not totally clear. Are there any other kinds of abuse you would include?

Well, my definition is clear enough for those who have no desire to twist definitions or use private situations of others to their own advantage.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
First explain why you are silent when A4T speaks for all women but give other people grief when you perceive they are speaking for all women.

I don't speak for all women. I speak for myself. And if you are referencing your lying hack wifes clip of my post out of context, then you are truly a loser.

I said and ill repeat, that most women dont pick a genius to marry, since most men are not in that category and its physically impossible, since most men marry and most men arent a genius. Hence most women dont pick a genius to marry. They cant, its impossible for MOST women to do that.

I stated a fact. Do you need the stats on percentages of genius level people in the world and the percentage of married men in the world to back it up? If you do, google it.

1PeaceMaker

yes, and you didnt answer. What rises to the level of abuse in your defintion, im still waiting.

And I did answer. Sorry you missed that. I won't assume your mistake is a lie.

Anything that the woman believes is that level of abuse that is against God would qualify as meeting my criteria, and I would add that she should get God's approval in her mind/heart personally.

To rephrase, the conscience of the woman will indicate abuse. When she believes she is being abused, she is being abused.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Will show that you are wrong. I challenge the reader to test this.

Wisdom:

synonyms: sagacity, intelligence, sense, common sense, shrewdness, astuteness, smartness, judiciousness, judgment, prudence, circumspection; More

Let me give you an education, just because an english word, can be used as a synonym in some contexts, the overall 1st and primary meaning of the 2 words are not synonymous, you are showing your lack of education as is your husband who brags about being a genius and yet shows he doesn't understand the meanings of the 2.

Wisdom and Knowledge are not the same thing.

elohiym

I dont care how you define it, i know what they actually are, and any cursory look at google, will correct you also - its assumed by some they are synonymous, but they are not.

I'm not assuming anything but telling you an indisputable fact. Okay, let's Google.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=define+wisdom

the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.
synonyms: sagacity, intelligence...

There can be a man of low IQ who is quite wise

Nope.

No, i didn't, they aren't 2 different gifts of the same thing.

You were trying to make a point that intelligence and wisdom are not synonyms by quoting a Bible verse about utterances of wisdom and utterances of knowledge. I'm sorry you are not intelligent enough to understand how the verse you quoted doesn't prove your claim.

Arthur Brain

Let me give you an education, just because an english word, can be used as a synonym in some contexts, the overall 1st and primary meaning of the 2 words are not synonymous, you are showing your lack of education as is your husband who brags about being a genius and yet shows he doesn't understand the meanings of the 2.

Wisdom and Knowledge are not the same thing.

True. You can possess the knowledge to play a game of chess but if you lack the wisdom to keep the king protected at all costs then you're gonna lose more than you win...

1PeaceMaker

There you go ... running at the mouth again with your silly assumptions. Pick up a dictionary.

It's not an assumption. It was based on your post. Do you agree with this definition of abuse?

"physically putting the spouse/children at risk of harm or actually harming them"