Why men won't marry you

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wait, so you were lying in this post?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3993830&postcount=27

You've got to be older than most of those guys, lady. Sorry they don't really turn you on, and to hear you were only faking it.

Pardon me ... but the only response appropriate for your petty nitpicking is ... ha ha

ha ha ha

Pfffttttttttttttttttttttt ..:dizzy:

What is wrong inside that misogynistic head of yours? Seriously?

There was a similar thread about women. These people are attractive ... and talented.

Seriously, get a grip. They are not competing with you.

elohiym

Why do you find it necessary to rush it?

I don't. Why do you say I do?

No, I didn't.

What age did you get married, Rusha?

But since you wish to crawl into the gutter of scouring through personal lives, didn't your first wife divorce you? WHY did your marriage break up?

She wanted children and someone career driven. At the time, I wasn't the one who could be that for her. Instead of suing her for alimony, because I put her through nursing school, or taking the house, I gave it all to her and ended it amicably. We both found perfect mates after that. She has two children now. I have seven. Happy ending.

How did your marriage end?

No. I am the one wishing to see young people protected from adult predators. That would include 27 year old men who prey on 15 year old girls.

You are an adult predator, just not a sexual predator. One thread you started was endorsing sterilization, was it not? You're just a predator who doesn't know she's a predator.

WE, as in *me* do not go for young men. There is little that younger people and older people have in common.

Only most of us know that many older women are attracted younger men. You want to ignore that phenomenon and just attack men because you are a femi-NAZI.

elohiym

Oh ... I see. Women are suppose to be silent about what men they find attractive.

The point is about older people finding younger people attractive. Maybe you will eventually get that point.

Did one woman state they wished to hook up with these young babes and marry OR is it just more of your sour grapes because men are not they only ones with eyes?

I doubt you would reject any of those men you mentioned in your post given the right circumstances.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What age did you get married, Rusha?

Twenty.

She wanted children and someone career driven. At the time, I wasn't the one who could be that for her.

Oh, so you were selfish.

Instead of suing her for alimony, because I put her through nursing school, or taking the house, I gave it all to her and ended it amicably. We both found perfect mates after that. She has two children now.

Yeah, I don't quite remember that being the way you told the *story* previously ... but whatever. I frankly only care about reminding you that you are no different or better than any other one time divorcee.

I have seven. Happy ending.

Yes. Your second marriage. Not your first. You were able to have children. Lots of them. It's a blessing, not a race, status symbol or accomplishment.

How did you marriage end?

Same as your marriage. I divorced him.

You are an adult predator, just not a sexual predator.

Projecting again, I see.

One thread you started was endorsing sterilization, was it not?

Yep ... still do.

You're just a predator who doesn't know she's a predator.

Tsk tsk ... you are once again projecting. That happens when you (as in YOU) have no argument.

Only most of us know that many older women are attracted younger men. You want to ignore that phenomenon and just attack men because you are a femi-NAZI.

Is that all you have? Femi-nazi. Fine, Caveboy.

You just want to attack women because you are afraid they are taking over and there will be no more caves for you to rule.

That's just something you will have to get over.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I doubt you would reject any of those men you mentioned in your post given the right circumstances.

The *right circumstances* would not even enter that little mind of yours ... but please continue to make foolish statements.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You think younger men are attractive.

Why does an old woman like you think a younger man is attractive?

Pffftttt. For the same reason I think older men are attractive. Why does an old guy like you believe that thinking someone is attractive means wanting to hook up with them?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please show where Rusha has stated shes chasing after a younger man or that they make her feel young.

Lie much? (yep) Just like i said, thats the sin you are most given to....

He does. Lie much ... and projects quite a lot.

Arthur Brain

Oh, I thought you were Christian. My bad.

Then don't dis' voltaire.

They are not misogynist arguments.

They are completely different people with different personalities, ideas and agendas. Yorzhik made some good points on this thread and I'd be happy to discuss any you disagree with; voltaire doesn't post here any more and it's not good etiquette to talk about him when he is not here to defend himself.

I don't identify as any sort of label although I fail to see why liking wolves would have any impact on being a Christian? Just think that through in context.

I'm not in the business of 'dissing' anyone particularly but where it comes to the likes of Voltaire /Dolo then some of his puerile bile deserved it.

You may not think that Yorhzik's 'arguments' here haven't been misogynist in essence but I happen to and very much so at that. So there we go...

Arthur Brain

The point is about older people finding younger people attractive. Maybe you will eventually get that point.

Oh for Pete's sake, I'm 43 and I'll freely admit I often find young women attractive, at least on a physical level if nothing else. Is that breaking news? Hardly.

elohiym

Oh ... I see. Women are suppose to be silent about what men they find attractive.

When women in their fifties ogle guys in their twenties and thirties you don't see them as dirty old women, right?

Did one woman state they wished to hook up with these young babes and marry OR is it just more of your sour grapes because men are not they only ones with eyes?

Do they fantasize about them? And if they do, are they dirty old women or perverts because they do?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When women in their fifties ogle guys in their twenties and thirties you don't see them as dirty old women, right?

There was no oggling. Next .... :chuckle:

Do they fantasize about them? And if they do, are they dirty old women or perverts because they do?

Asked by the guy who uses word such as oggling ...

Seriously, Elo/Doormat ... give it up. To pretend that thinking someone is attractive is on the same level as saying "I want a young chick with a smoking hot body" is just flat out dishonesty.

Your posts are increasing in their desperation and deceitfulness ...

elohiym

Pffftttt. For the same reason I think older men are attractive.

I received a warning for claiming what you just essentially admitted. That proves I was not being dishonest but astute.

Why does an old guy like you believe that thinking someone is attractive means wanting to hook up with them?

That's not true and deserves a warning, if the mods want to be fair, as do your other false accusations against me. Same for A4T.

elohiym

There was no oggling. Next .... :chuckle:

Women in their fifties certainly do ogle men in their twenties and thirties, but I can see why you want to dodge my question.

Asked by the guy who uses word such as oggling ...

Seriously, Elo/Doormat ... give it up.

Give up what? You are the one pretending that women in their fifties do not ogle men in their twenties and thirties.

To pretend that thinking someone is attractive is on the same level as saying "I want a young chick with a smoking hot body" is just flat out dishonesty.

I haven't said that or implied it, so it's your comment that is dishonest.

Your posts are increasing in their desperation and deceitfulness ...

More irony.

elohiym

I don't identify as any sort of label although I fail to see why liking wolves would have any impact on being a Christian? Just think that through in context.

It would be easier for you to just respect my Christian belief about wolves and sheeps and not try to diminish it by referring to it as crap. You must know I'm not making up the wolves vs. sheep idea that Jesus clearly taught. If you don't want to apply that idea to certain people, that's your right.

I'm not in the business of 'dissing' anyone particularly but where it comes to the likes of Voltaire /Dolo then some of his puerile bile deserved it.

When someone repeatedly hits their pet and the pet eventually starts biting and attacking them frequently, even with little provocation, I don't blame the pet but the pet owner. Similarly, when a man is repeatedly verbally abused and falsely accused of perversion by a bunch of harpies and their emasculated posse of malleable males, I don't blame the victim of their head-games. That said, I warned him about his reactions and both my wife and I encouraged him repeatedly to ignore the harpies to avoid what eventually happened.

You may not think that Yorhzik's 'arguments' here haven't been misogynist in essence but I happen to and very much so at that. So there we go...

You will have to be specific. Show me a quote; highlight the part you think is misogynistic and explain why you think that.

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
I received a warning for claiming what you just essentially admitted. That proves I was not being dishonest but astute.

That's not true and deserves a warning, if the mods want to be fair, as do your other false accusations against me. Same for A4T.

They will receive no warning. This site says it does not pretend to be fair and unbiased. Feminist hold sway here and can do as they wish much like stripe and NickM because of their wacky young earth and MAD views. Got to take it . I've seen it plenty in my time as a lurker.