Why I love divorce

God's Truth

HisServant,

I understand you feel blessed by your second wife; however, you still were not supposed to get remarried.

Do you believe abortion is wrong?

Let's say someone sins by getting an abortion, yet two months after the abortion the woman gets pregnant again and carries to term. This child is a blessing, yet this child would not have been born if the woman did not get an abortion. Do you see now how what you are saying about remarriage does not make what you have done right?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
HisServant,

I understand you feel blessed by your second wife; however, you still were not supposed to get remarried.

Do you believe abortion is wrong?

Let's say someone sins by getting an abortion, yet two months after the abortion the woman gets pregnant again and carries to term. This child is a blessing, yet this child would not have been born if the woman did not get an abortion. Do you see now how what you are saying about remarriage does not make what you have done right?

Do you believe that God forgives?

God's Truth

Do you believe that God forgives?

Of course, I do. You have to ask for forgiveness to be forgiven.

Where do you get that I do not think God forgives? Did you read how I told HisServant that he should ask God to forgive him for remarrying? Did you read how I said that he should start preaching the truth and that is that we are not supposed to remarry?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course, I do. You have to ask for forgiveness to be forgiven.

Where do you get that I do not think God forgives? Did you read how I told HisServant that he should ask God to forgive him for remarrying? Did you read how I said that he should start preaching the truth and that is that we are not supposed to remarry?

Can we be forgiven if we remarry?

God's Truth

He does not know the love of God. Therefore, he cannot love his spouse. Jn 17:21

As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

I could not care any less about your accusations.

Jesus is God.

I do not believe you know the love of God.

You are judged in the same way you judge others.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We can be forgiven. However, tell me, are you getting remarried knowing it is wrong? There are people who got remarried and did not know it was wrong until it was too late.

The question is: Does God forgive sin? Why is it so difficult to answer?

Matthew 12:31 Modern English Version (MEV)

31 Therefore I say to you, all kinds of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven men.

God's Truth

Matthew 12:31 Modern English Version (MEV)

31 Therefore I say to you, all kinds of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven men.

It is only difficult in your own mind.

Tell me, did I not tell you God forgives?

Why don't you want to answer the question about willful sin?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Adultery Ex 20:14] We can be forgiven. However, tell me, are you getting remarried knowing it is wrong? There are people who got remarried and did not know it was wrong until it was too late.

It's a good question and it matters. There is a difference between unknown sin (Lev 5:17-19, NET) and presumptuous sin (Ps. 19:13, Jas 4:17). Lk 12:47

God's Truth

Revelation 21:7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

And there is only one way a person can overcome this world, and that is through Jesus Christ our Savior.

1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's a good question and it matters. There is a difference between unknown sin (Lev 5:17-19, NET) and presumptuous sin (Ps. 19:13, Jas 4:17).

Is the alcoholic forgiven if he takes a drink? Is the drug addict forgiven if they indulge in a hit?

Is Romans 7 so far from you that you would not forgive?

Romans 7:15-25 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. 16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. 17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. 19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. 20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.

21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. 22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? 25 I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

God's Truth

:yawn: I reject Calvinism (2 Pe 2:1, Eph 4:14).

See:

Does God Elect Everyone?

As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

I don't care about your Satan list.

They called Jesus Beelzebul. You are like those who went against Jesus.

Matthew 10:25 It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!