Why I love divorce

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Lk 16:18 isn't going anywhere] "He was talking to Jewish Pharisees there... of which I am not. Find me a passage directed specifically at Christians, then we can talk."
Be like Thomas Jefferson--cut out of your bible any biblical principle that :sozo2: offends you. :idunno: Lk 16:17, Ro 1:16, Re 22:11

"You really should be ashamed of yourself for such lazy exegesis."

:yawn: Eph 4:14 :noway:

See:

Divorce & Remarriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

Daniel1611

I'm not cutting anything out.... who Jesus was speaking to is very important. Because he is doing so for a purpose.

Yet you feel comfortable blaspheming him for a different purpose?

You need to repent!

Your righteousness better exceed that of the Pharisees.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Lk 16:18 isn't going anywhere] "I'm not cutting anything out.... who Jesus was speaking to is very important. Because he is doing so for a purpose."
Biblical principles aren't for you, humanist. :idunno: You are free to bed hop now (Heb 13:4). :devil: You're still not happy? :sigh: Ps 50:21, Pr 16:25, Re 22:11 What can we do to make you happy? :freak: 1 Pe 1:16

"Yet you feel comfortable blaspheming him for a different purpose?"
:yawn: Eph 4:14

"You need to repent!"
:yawn: Mt 7:5 :noway:

See:

HisServant

Biblical principles aren't for you, humanist. :idunno: You are free to bed hop now (Heb 13:4). :devil: You're still not happy? :sigh: Ps 50:21, Pr 16:25, Re 22:11 What can we do to make you happy? :freak: 1 Pe 1:16

:yawn: Eph 4:14

:yawn: Mt 7:5 :noway:

See:

Me not happy?.... you don't know me. I'm the happiest I have ever been in my entire life now... God brought the right women into my life that did not deceive me, lie to me and take advantage of me and then leave like the first.

He has rewarded me handsomely, and provided me with 4 awesome grandchildren and an awesome son in law and daughter in law. I feel like I have been so blessed it's amazing.... and on top of that all my financial problems have gone away, because I don't have a wife opening credit cards up behind my back and maxing them out (oh, and she had the card bills sent to her parents house)... and then leave and lie to everyone that I was abusing them... then when everyone found out she was lying, she left and moved 1000 miles away so no one would remember how badly she lied. At that point my church and Lawyer urged me to give her her divorce and let her go on her way. (I ended up eating all the debt though... 47k worth of credit card debt... and agreed not to go after her for draining my 401k)

Everyday, I thank God for turning my life around.. in so many ways, all because of my wife. She is a blessing.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Christ alone is my righteousness.

Where are your fruits, humanist? :devil: Mk 4:20 You are going to approach a holy God with that rotten fruit?

Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones. And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Lk 3:7–9

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life (Ga 6:7–8).

See:

HisServant

Where are your fruits, humanist? :devil: Mk 4:20 You are going to approach a holy God with that rotten fruit?

Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones. And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Lk 3:7–9

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life (Ga 6:7–8).

See:

You keep linking to Pipers paper like he is Christ himself...

Why would you keep directing someone to a 'pastor' that has been proven wrong so many times?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Lk 16:18 isn't going anywhere] "Me not happy?.... you don't know me."
Why would I need to know you? Is 57:21

"I'm the happiest I have ever been in my entire life now...[M]y church and Lawyer [sic] urged me to give her her divorce and let her go on her way. (I ended up eating all the debt though... 47k worth of credit card debt... and agreed not to go after her for draining my 401k)..."
violin.gif
You capitalized lawyer. Isa 1:17
"Everyday, I thank God for turning my life around..."

"If you can sin, you're not God's child. You can fool everybody else but you can't fool him." ~ J. Vernon McGee

See:

HisServant

"If you can sin, you're not God's child.* You can fool everybody else but you can't fool him." ~ J. Vernon McGee

You just made me laugh and made my day. That is a nut job that I had forgotten about so many years ago.

We used to have contests when I was in College to see who could do the best imitation of the crack pot J. Vernon McGee... I used to come in second.

J. Vernon McGee was another proven liar.. why would you post something he had to say?

Is it true that his son still prostitutes himself by trying to copyright/sell the tapes of his father across the country?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Lk 16:18 isn't going anywhere, J. Vernon McGee] "...J. Vernon McGee was another proven liar...[W]hy would you post something he had to say?"

:yawn:

And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.

And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them [Ezek. 33:32–33].

"Now that Jerusalem has fallen, as Ezekiel had prophesied, the people know he is a true prophet of God. Although they know he is giving them God’s Word, they still will not obey it. My friend, unbelief is willful; it is not because mankind has a great mentality that cannot accept what God says. The real problem is that people do not want to give up their sin. That was the problem with the people to whom Ezekiel ministered. They were willing to come and listen to what Ezekiel had to say, but it had no effect upon them whatsoever. You would think that the people would now turn to God, but that was not the case. God said to Ezekiel, “Don’t let the crowds deceive you. It is true that they are coming and listening, but they are not heeding what you say. They are not doers of the Word at all. They like it when they hear you talk about love, and the future, and prophecy, but it has not affected their lives one whit. They are still living the same way—far from Me.”

Ezekiel was the only man who said that Jerusalem would be destroyed. All of the false prophets said that it would not be destroyed. The word of confirmation has come. Jerusalem is destroyed. Ezekiel is declared a true prophet." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Prophets (Ezekiel) (electronic ed., Vol. 25, pp. 167–168). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

"Is it true that his son still prostitutes himself by trying to copyright/sell the tapes of his father across the country?"

...I don't have a wife opening credit cards up behind my back and maxing them out (oh, and she had the card bills sent to her parents house)... and then leave and lie to everyone that I was abusing them... then when everyone found out she was lying, she left and moved 1000 miles away so no one would remember how badly she lied. At that point my church and Lawyer urged me to give her her divorce and let her go on her way. (I ended up eating all the debt though... 47k worth of credit card debt... and agreed not to go after her for draining my 401k)...
:yawn: Lev. 19:16 :sibbie:

See: