ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

DAN P

Hi to all and I do not follow Jesus and YET many say that they do !!

They say keep the commands of Jesus , BUT do they keep the 613 Laws that Jesus kept ??

In 2 Cor 5;16 it reads , So then , from now ( on ) we Know no one according to ( the ) Flesh , and IF even we have Known Christ according to ( the ) FLESH , yet now we KNOW ( Him ) no more !!

#1 , The Greek verb " KNOW /EIDO " is in the Prefect tense , and means that no one will NEVER KNOW Christ after the flesh , NEVER AGAIN !!

#2 , And if you lived in that time period , NO ONE will ever know Him after the flesh ever again and you can not follow the Earthly Jesus !!

#3 , The verb " KNOW /GINOSKO " is in the Present Tense and no one will ever know Him in Present Time in the flesh !!

This means we have go to 1 Cor 11:1 and IMITATE Paul , just as Paul IMITATES Christ and practice Eph 3:9 and make all see what is the Dispensation of the Mystery !!

We follow Paul as Paul follows Christ !!

dan p

meshak

BANNED
Banned

dan p

so you believe Paul followed Jesus perfectly.

You seem to honor Paul the same as Jesus.

why do you have the need to follow Paul when Jesus gave us perfect teachings how to love God and love on another?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

dan p

Sure you do. You follow the risen Lord Jesus Christ. Just make the distinction so others are not confused.

Reactions: Lon

revpete

They say keep the commands of Jesus , BUT do they keep the 613 Laws that Jesus kept ??

In 2 Cor 5;16 it reads , So then , from now ( on ) we Know no one according to ( the ) Flesh , and IF even we have Known Christ according to ( the ) FLESH , yet now we KNOW ( Him ) no more !!

#1 , The Greek verb " KNOW /EIDO " is in the Prefect tense , and means that no one will NEVER KNOW Christ after the flesh , NEVER AGAIN !!

#2 , And if you lived in that time period , NO ONE will ever know Him after the flesh ever again and you can not follow the Earthly Jesus !!

#3 , The verb " KNOW /GINOSKO " is in the Present Tense and no one will ever know Him in Present Time in the flesh !!

This means we have go to 1 Cor 11:1 and IMITATE Paul , just as Paul IMITATES Christ and practice Eph 3:9 and make all see what is the Dispensation of the Mystery !!

dan p

Well as Paul says: was Paul crucified for you? Hummm.... No! Paul was a great teacher and preacher but I'll follow Jesus thanks, He's my Saviour not Paul.

BTW "know" appears twice in the verse. Which (using your reasoning ) means that after his conversion Paul knew no one after the flesh and that's ridiculous. As I have said before, the context determins the tense. Quite simply the plain meaning of the verse in its context is that before his conversion Paul regarded Christ as just another man.

Pete 👤

DAN P

so you believe Paul followed Jesus perfectly.

You seem to honor Paul the same as Jesus.

why do you have the need to follow Paul when Jesus gave us perfect teachings how to love God and love on another?

Hi , and did Moses follow God perfectly , NO !!

Did Israel as a nation follow the Law perfectly , NO !!

What happened to Israel ??

They were scattered all over the world for their sins , right , YES !!

We IMITATE Paul becaus 1 Cor 11:1 says to , does it not !!

Rewards will determine how you view Paul , in Rom 2:16!!

IMITATE Paul and Gain rewards or do it your WAY and receive NOTHING !!

DAN P

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hi , and did Moses follow God perfectly , NO !!

Did Israel as a nation follow the Law perfectly , NO !!

Did Paul follow Jesus' law perfectly? No.

Then why do you insist on following Paul when Jesus taught us how to love God and one another perfectly.

This is what is Christianity is all about; loving God and loving one another.

Jesus said so Himself.

Jesus is the Lord.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Then why do you insist on following Paul when Jesus taught us how to love God and one another perfectly.

Jesus said so Himself.

Jesus is the Lord.

You do not follow Jesus

You are not saved
you are not born again
you do not love His brethren
you support the Muslims murdering Trins
You broke wedlock
You lie

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You do not follow Jesus

You are not saved
you are not born again
you do not love His brethren
you support the Muslims murdering Trins
You broke wedlock
You lie

You should obey Gods word, instead of exhibiting that mean streak you have---

1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey TL,

How would you feel like usurping Jesus' place of judgment?

You don't know Jesus, yet claiming to be saved.

musterion

dan p

Dan, you probably won't believe this but today around 1:00 I had this exact same conversation with a southern baptist co-worker, including Nick's caveat!

49.gif

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

dan p

some will be shocked by your OP but it's really true, technically. nobody can do what Christ did. we can be believers, and in Christ and imitate Jesus. we strive to be Christlike just like Paul.

and look above my avatar:

1 Corinthians 4:15 KJV - 1 Corinthians 4:16 KJV -

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This thread is the reality of what is going on in the churches.

They put Paul in pedestal and set Jesus in the corner.

so sad.

DAN P

Jesus said so Himself.

Jesus is the Lord.

Hi and in Phil 3:6 , the Holy Spirit calls Paul , under the Law BLAMELESS , how do you stack up ??

dAN P

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hey TL,

How would you feel like usurping Jesus' place of judgment?

You don't know Jesus, yet claiming to be saved.

If you are not saved now in the day of salvation what is going to change before you lay adyin? what great thing will you do to be saved?

You say you know Him but you hate all of His brethren....that is the spirit of Cain the murderer.

You PROVED it when you teamed up with jerzy remember? supporting the Muslims with their raping and killing the Trins.

I don't know if something may happen to you, I hope it does, nothing would please me more than to hear you say you got saved...

But it is your own testimony "I meshackles am not saved, I meshackles am not a true Christian"

"I meshackles hate everyone who claims to be saved"

Nothing beats hearing Jesu's words "I have loved you with an everlasting love" that's what I have....

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hi and in Phil 3:6 , the Holy Spirit calls Paul , under the Law BLAMELESS , how do you stack up ??

dAN P

He did not know Jesus and no one can replace Jesus' place.

You guys are doing the same thing as RCC are doing; idolatry.

DAN P

He did not know Jesus and no one can replace Jesus' place.

You guys are doing the same thing as RCC are doing; idolatry.

Hi and I believe the bible which the RCC does not , so it is Obviously that 1 Cor 11:1 is not in your bible !!:bang::bang:

dan p

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Let me see if I follow the logic. Jesus says "follow me". Paul writes a letter and says he follows Jesus so therefore you must follow him (Paul). Logically that must mean that if I follow Paul then I can write a letter and say you must follow me. What's not to like about that? :idunno: