Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There was mixed reaction nationwide to a Wednesday order by the new administration, ending an Obama-era policy that allowed transgender students to use the bathroom that corresponded to their gender identity.CreditCredit...Al Drago/The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/us/politics/devos-sessions-transgender-students-rights.html

And now for the rest of the story:

Trump, a Republican who took office last month, rescinded those guidelines, even though they had been put on hold by a federal judge, arguing that states and public schools should have the authority to make their own decisions without federal interference.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-lgbt-idUSKBN161243

Hardly a pro traditional family stance.

God's Truth

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

The Republican Party at one time considered themselves the Party of traditional family values. That flew out the window when they nominated and elected an adulterer and sexual predator who has a long history of supporting homosexuality and transgenderism.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

This thread shows what Donald Trump has done for the homosexual agenda since becoming President and I would hardly call Trump's support of the child indoctrinating/molesting, God hating, institution destroying homosexual agenda a "fault", but more like pure unadulterated evil.

I don't see the agenda you are talking about.

God's Truth

Trump, a Republican who took office last month, rescinded those guidelines, even though they had been put on hold by a federal judge, arguing that states and public schools should have the authority to make their own decisions without federal interference.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN161243

What? You don't make sense. Trump stopped it and you say they were put on hold anyway. What kind of crazy talk is that?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Right, and probably most the men in the whole world would have some kind of offense on them.

Clinton, lying: I smoked but I didn't inhale
Clinton, lying: I did not have sex with that woman!

the left: :yawn:

Obama lying: I'm a Christian, but I never listened to my inflammatory pastor.
Obama lying: Just about anytime he opened his mouth.

Trump, telling the truth: And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the [privates]. You can do anything."

the left: :sozo2::baby: :sozo2: :baby: :sozo2:

God's Truth

Clinton, lying: I smoked but I didn't inhale
Clinton, lying: I did not have sex with that woman!

Obama lying: I'm a Christian, but I never listened to my inflammatory pastor.
Obama lying: Just about anytime he opened his mouth.

Trump, telling the truth: And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the [privates]. You can do anything."

Exactly!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

More like: ::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

What? You don't make sense. Trump stopped it and you say they were put on hold anyway. What kind of crazy talk is that?

Note that Donald Trump hasn't said that these sexually and gender confused children are in need of spiritual and psychological help to hopefully overcome their gender and sexual confusion, but in this case that "states and public schools should have the authority to make their own decisions without federal interference", i.e. if the respective States and their public schools want to allow transgender children to use the restroom and locker room of their choice, they can. Again, hardly a pro traditional family values stance.

Donald Trump has a long history of supporting transgenderism, dating back to when as owner of the Miss Universe Pageant he overruled the pageant board and allowed a genitally mutilated man, pretending to be a woman to compete. Do you find it odd that Walter "Jenna" Talackova looks a lot like Ivanka Trump, the daughter that Donald Trump would "date" if she weren't his daughter?

As far as the supposed ban in the military of transgender personnel:Tthe Center for Military Readiness, a pro Trump site, acknowledges that it's not a total ban on transgender personnel.

The following responses to ten typically false arguments should be considered any time the issue comes up for discussion in
Congress
, the
Senate
, or anywhere else:

1. The Trump/Mattis policy is a “ban” that punishes transgenders for who they are.

The policy is not a “ban” on transgenders as a class, and it does not “punish” or “stigmatize” anyone. The Trump/Mattis policy focuses on a serious psychological condition called gender dysphoria -- one of many physical and psychological conditions that require special medical treatment and are therefore disqualifying for military service. The policy’s nuanced approach:

a) Allows persons identifying as “transgender” but without gender dysphoria to serve in their biological gender, if they have been “stable” for 36 months and meet requirements for deployability;

b) Disqualifies persons with gender dysphoria from military service; and

c) Retains “grandfathered” personnel identifying as transgender and receiving treatment under previous administration policies. [2]
https://cmrlink.org/issues/full/the-trumpmattis-transgender-policy-what-are-the-facts

eider

The Republican Party at one time considered themselves the Party of traditional family values. That flew out the window when they nominated and elected an adulterer and sexual predator who has a long history of supporting homosexuality and transgenderism.

You are correct, thus the reason for the ongoing thread.

Sodomy is in.

You're welcome.
BTW, God doesn't lose. He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah (to put it mildly), He didn't make any of it's people political leaders.

Sodom and Gomorrah? Are those two cities your most recent examples of 'God not losing'?

Anyway, this is what happened............. my wife mentioned to a work colleague about my mention of President Trump's support for LGBT rights, as seen on this thread in this forum, and her colleague went to her mobile and 'googled' for about thirty seconds before explaining to my Missus that your claims are stuff and nonsense. You really dropped me in it, there!

It seems that your President is in the process of reversing support for Gay rights etc. Here is a selection opf the many reports that can be accxessed on google. You cannot 'click' on my links, but you need to copy/paste them in to the internet.
----------------------------

Trump trend: LGBTQ mentions quietly axed from ... - NBC News
www.nbcnews.com
› feature › nbc-out › trump-trend-lgbtq-mentions...
31 Dec 2019 - Image: Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump holds a ... had their online content trimmed to omit mention of lesbian, gay, bisexual, ...
------------------------------

Transphobia and Donald Trump | Stonewall
www.stonewall.org.uk
Donald Trump’s latest tweets are outrageous and a wakeup call to anyone in the LGBT community who thought their rights were safe. ... With these statements, the President of the United States has sent a clear message - his administration will not treat trans people equally.

God's Truth

Note that Donald Trump hasn't said that these sexually and gender confused children are in need of spiritual and psychological help to hopefully overcome their gender and sexual confusion, but in this case that "states and public schools should have the authority to make their own decisions without federal interference", i.e. if the respective States and their public schools want to allow transgender children to use the restroom and locker room of their choice, they can. Again, hardly a pro traditional family values stance.

Donald Trump has a long history of supporting transgenderism, dating back to when as owner of the Miss Universe Pageant he overruled the pageant board and allowed a genitally mutilated man, pretending to be a woman to compete. Do you find it odd that Walter "Jenna" Talackova looks a lot like Ivanka Trump, the daughter that Donald Trump would "date" if she weren't his daughter?

As far as the supposed ban in the military of transgender personnel:Tthe Center for Military Readiness, a pro Trump site, acknowledges that it's not a total ban on transgender personnel.
The following responses to ten typically false arguments should be considered any time the issue comes up for discussion in
Congress
, the
Senate
, or anywhere else:

1. The Trump/Mattis policy is a “ban” that punishes transgenders for who they are.

The policy is not a “ban” on transgenders as a class, and it does not “punish” or “stigmatize” anyone. The Trump/Mattis policy focuses on a serious psychological condition called gender dysphoria -- one of many physical and psychological conditions that require special medical treatment and are therefore disqualifying for military service. The policy’s nuanced approach:

a) Allows persons identifying as “transgender” but without gender dysphoria to serve in their biological gender, if they have been “stable” for 36 months and meet requirements for deployability;

b) Disqualifies persons with gender dysphoria from military service; and

c) Retains “grandfathered” personnel identifying as transgender and receiving treatment under previous administration policies. [2]
https://cmrlink.org/issues/full/the-...-are-the-facts

Fake news to say Trump supports transgenders.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
:thumb:

Couldn't remember the code for those little guys

Besides, I have a fondness for sozo. :)

If you click on the little smiley above the text box (on mobile it's in the top right corner of the post editor box), it should be in there.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Very few complaints" Mr. Trump?

"Many men with psychosexual disorders practice their fetish in the privacy of their own homes. But as many as 13,946,348 of them in the US, at the time of this writing, will be free to practice their fetish in public, in front of your children, in women’s locker rooms, in the girls bathroom at school. (2) This will be enabled by current and pending transgender legislation throughout the US. (3)

Transgender fetish is the largest sexual disorder reported in convicted sex offenders.(4) Almost 100% of convicted sex offenders have a documented history of transvestism, crossdressing, free-dressing, Autogynephilia, transsexualism – in other words: TRANSGENDER.

60% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their primary paraphillia (a parapillia is a psychological sex disorder)."

/https://outofmypantiesnow.wordpress....tantially-all/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sodom and Gomorrah? Are those two cities your most recent examples of 'God not losing'?

The Bible was written before the AIDS epidemic.

Anyway, this is what happened............. my wife mentioned to a work colleague about my mention of President Trump's support for LGBT rights, as seen on this thread in this forum, and her colleague went to her mobile and 'googled' for about thirty seconds before explaining to my Missus that your claims are stuff and nonsense. You really dropped me in it, there!

It seems that your President is in the process of reversing support for Gay rights etc. Here is a selection opf the many reports that can be accxessed on google. You cannot 'click' on my links, but you need to copy/paste them in to the internet.

Ask the "Missus" (aka "The Wife") to ask her colleague how it's possible for a US President to work with his openly homosexual Ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, on Decriminalizing homosexuality throughout the world and still be "reversing support for Gay rights"? While you're at it, have the "Missus" (aka "The Wife") ask her colleague how Donald Trump just 3 days after being elected, said that he was "fine" with the Obergefell v Hodges (homosexual so-called marriage) SCOTUS ruling and be "reversing support for Gay rights"?

Next ask the "Missus" (aka "The Wife") to have her colleague explain why Trump made 3 attempts to nominate openly homosexual/homosexual activist Patrick Bumatay to the already ultra liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, until Bumatay was finally confirmed by the rainbow flag waving Republican controlled Senate if Donald Trump is "reversing support for Gay Rights".

I look forward to the "Missus" (aka "The Wife") colleagues response.

Status
Not open for further replies.